Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

Is the secret service in charge of security at these events or are they just attached to Trump? Basically, was the incompetence on the part of the SS? or Trumps staff?

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Y’all gotta stop shitting yourself. This doesn’t motivate anyone that wasn’t on his side already.

Yeah, there's not really any good reason to strongly believe this will affect the election one way or the other at this time. The only thing I think it's reasonable to be sure about at this time is that the right is going to escalate their violence in response. Which, frankly, was always going to happen pretty soon anyway. It may very well be the case that they get too crazy and violent before the election and it ends up costing them the election.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Look on the bright side: Donald Trump will be term limited.

Ha ha ha term limits are for losers.

Alito is writing the opinion as we speak

Edited by SKJ
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

It’s amazing. All the “political violence is not ok” language from the party that has been openly speaking about their plans for political violence should they lose.

I'm more amazed by the people who think political violence is somehow un-American.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Just now, StassneyHorn said:

You literally have to be Mr Beepers for a bullet to hit your ear and not any other part of your head

Given the angle of the shot, it would be literally impossible. The dude hit Trump’s teleprompter.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

False flag. That’s how it works right? It’s fake

I mean, I hate to admit my mind went here first because, in this sim, every accusation by the ‘pubs is truly a confession.  The depths the GQP has taken us in political discourse is truly astounding. But, both sides and all…

Signed,

former (mostly) Republican

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, David Dennison said:

I'm more amazed by the people who think political violence is somehow un-American.

Dude we all get it, but this is pretty unique in all of our lives unless you’re like 80.

11 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

We are already here. Why do yall still pretend like we haven’t been here for 8 fucking years. Donald encouraged his supporters to shoot Hilary, he lead a violent deathly coup on the Capitol. 

I get that some people are, I still hope there is an off ramp before any of us or our loved ones become caught up in a civil war.  750,000 dead the first time around.  I wonder how many casualties we’d see with modern weaponry?

All of which reminds me, anyone seen @Brisketexan lately?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lou_Sassle said:

hitlerbook.jpeg

Yes that seems relevant to the discussion. I’m not even sure what you’re posting about. You don’t seem to be able to stay on track very well. 

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Now, now. The 60s weren't that long ago. 

The 60s were 60 years ago. 

Posted (edited)

image.png.32ef7464ec0d3e43110654f6f5e5ce1d.png

7 minutes ago, Lurch said:

How difficult is 150yrds w a rifle?

Even with iron sights it should be a no brainer.  Every Marine qualifies with the M-16 or AR-15 (or whatever they use now) shooting from the 200 yard line standing and sitting, 300 yard line standing and sitting, and 500 yard line in the prone position.

With a scope like shooting fish in a barrel.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Lester Holt just said the shooter was firing from outside the perimeter in an elevated position. How the hell could that have happened? What is the secret service doing?

Now I'm wondering how well they protect golf courses.
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

He grabs his ear, gets tackled, then he cuts himself in the “pileup.” This is wrestling entertainment and you’ve all been duped.

This thread needs a [DUPED] tag

Hey there.

You’re fucking retarded.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lou_Sassle said:

I do. From multiple outlets from both sides of the aisle. Relying on one biased news source is quite fucking stupid. 

If you're drinking fox news/newsmax/oann/qano  poison, then I don't know what to tell you