Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

43 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I understood what you meant. Your comparison was silly. Suggesting they are similar is silly. Hence my reply. 

What is more likely? The shooter was trying to impress Jodie Foster, or an immature narcissist, or maybe, just maybe, the shooter actually believes Trump is a threat to Democracy?  My point is there are conspiracy theories about why Oswald shot Kennedy or Hinckey shot Reagan because there wasn’t an obvious reason. 

Is anyone having trouble coming up with a motive of why someone would try to assassinate Trump? Everyone knows why 

Holy shit.   Seek help.  Honestly.  

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

Okay, so forget my first two questions.  Due to reliable reports, was an actual rifle at mid-range, using mid-caliber ammo.  Not the best shooter in the world, not the worst.  

Still makes zero fucking sense though, to my third point and as many of you have pointed out, that the SS agents would hoist him up like that after the shots.  Even if the agents/LEO's that took the shooter down radio'd back, "Shooter is down" to the agents on he state...you don't lift up the asset and just freeze in place like Simon Says.  You move quickly.  "Well, Lobo...they had already taken the shooter out...so it was all good."  Yeah, I forget that snipers never work in teams.  Totally beyond reality that the first guy gets attention to the West while the real firepower comes from the South or East.  this isn't Major Winters level shit, this is Geometry 101.  Why in the fuck did they do that?  That's so weird to me.  

Why’d they let a sniper get on the roof?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Steve Scalice but not sure on spelling

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Steve Scalise.

Also, Paul Pelosi was assaulted and nearly beaten to death with a hammer just last year by a guy who said he was there to attack Nancy just like the Jan 6 insurrectionists. Trump routinely mocks Paul Pelosi and makes fun of the incident. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

image.png.32ef7464ec0d3e43110654f6f5e5ce1d.png

Even with iron sights it should be a no brainer.  Every Marine qualifies with the M-16 or AR-15 (or whatever they use now) shooting from the 200 yard line standing and sitting, 300 yard line standing and sitting, and 500 yard line in the prone position.

With a scope like shooting fish in a barrel.

That Trump tweet/whatever has to be fake.  Too coherent.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

This is either gross negligence or something much, much worse.

Jesus Christ. The Secret Service is known to be full of Trump supporters, they did not intentionally leave an opening to have him shot at.

Never assume malice for what can be explained by incompetence.

• Hook 'Em 8

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Steve Scalise.

Also, Paul Pelosi was assaulted and nearly beaten to death with a hammer just last year by a guy who said he was there to attack Nancy just like the Jan 6 insurrectionists. Trump routinely mocks Paul Pelosi and makes fun of the incident. 

Oh, yeah. We also have the foiled attempt to kidnap Gov. Whitmer in Michigan.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

Jesus Christ. The Secret Service is known to be full of Trump supporters, they did not intentionally leave an opening to have him shot at.

So incompetence is the rule, not the exception?

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Steve Scalise.

It’s all sick. 

35 minutes ago, Lou_Sassle said:

Lol, you're sure acting like it. How dare someone have a different opinion than you! 

We don’t care if you have a different opinion. It just annoying to have another moron to deal with.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I still don’t know shit about the guy that assassinated William McKinley.

Why would you reopen such a deep and painful wound?  

RIP WILLIE MC-k❤️

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

If this audio is properly synchronized, it looks like the assassin and the SS Counter sniper may have fired almost simultaneously.  When the details come out, I wonder if multiple other SS/LEO shooters got off shots and the bad guy only got off one or two.  This is surreal video right here.

Edit:  This might also explain why the guy just grazed his ear from 150 yards, if a bullet was traversing his brain right as he pulled the trigger...

Edited by SurlyGator
  • Hook 'Em 2

50 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

He grabs his ear, gets tackled, then he cuts himself in the “pileup.” This is wrestling entertainment and you’ve all been duped.

This thread needs a [DUPED] tag

You're certifiable.

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I still don’t know shit about the guy that assassinated William McKinley.

Leon Czolgosz, a Polish man from Michigan.  And his great-grand cousin by Italian marriage's name?  You guessed it.  Frank Stallone.  

It's taken months to unpack the identity and motives of Presidential assassins.  Even in the modern era, Oswald and Sirhan, and Hinckley took days.  As will this.  And the full truth will never be known.  

I come from a family of combat veterans, I've worked with DIA, and I know SS agents.  I would never occur to me, were I brave/qualified enough to be an agent, to stop and pause for photos with an injured asset, and hold him up still just because I was comm'd that the initial shooter was down.  What the fuck if there's another one, the real shooter with talent?  This isn't fucking WWE.  Where you pin Hulk Hogan and your tag-team partner is strutting around the stage...you fucking make goddamn sure you don't get got from the other side by Jimmy "superfly" Snuka from the opposite top rope.  To put in Trump wrestling terms.  

12 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

We don’t care if you have a different opinion. It just annoying to have another moron to deal with.

Waaaaaa! Someone doesn't agree with me! That means they're a moron, because I'm the most smartest person in the world and only my opinion is the right one! 

• Fuck You 8

1 minute ago, Lou_Sassle said:

Waaaaaa! Someone doesn't agree with me! That means they're a moron, because I'm the most smartest person in the world and only my opinion is the right one! 

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

I can't get over the fact that they didn't rush him off the stage with total cover over him. That fact we saw on video makes zero sense. That cannot be protocol. Let the victim of an attempted assassination pop up and expose himself to additional shots. What the fuck is going on?

• Hook 'Em 7

19 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I mean if true it was definitely missed by secret service, not really a debate.  Now if it’s true is a different question.