Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

You're right... so why are you still talking? 

Edited by Lou_Sassle
  • Fuck You 10

Just now, HOOKEM4 said:

I can't get over the fact that they didn't rush him off the stage with total cover over him. That fact we saw on video makes zero sense. That cannot be protocol. Let the victim of an attempted assassination pop up and expose himself to additional shots. What the fuck is going on?

Enshitification of everything. Trump must've given the SS only a 7% tip.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I can't get over the fact that they didn't rush him off the stage with total cover over him. That fact we saw on video makes zero sense. That cannot be protocol. Let the victim of an attempted assassination pop up and expose himself to additional shots. What the fuck is going on?

Because the Secret Service has been going down the tubes over the last several years.  Just a stunning lack of professionalism in that organization and a director who is in over her head.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Lou_Sassle said:

Waaaaaa! Someone doesn't agree with me! That means they're a moron, because I'm the most smartest person in the world and only my opinion is the right one! 

None of that follows from my post. You are definitely a moron though.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I want to see other angles and know who was killed. As a child of the 80s wrestling scene, I can't fully rule out an pre cut and glued wound that can be torn open by a hand. Shit doesn't make sense based on the immediate reaction by SS to let him pop up and expose himself. Let alone his own impulse to do so. If I got shot at, I am crawling to cover and getting the fuck out asap. Not posing for a fucking photo.  

Edited by HOOKEM4
ousux
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, Message Board User said:

Because the Secret Service has been going down the tubes over the last several years.  Just a stunning lack of professionalism in that organization and a director who is in over her head.

I mean the secret service tried to kidnap Mike pence so they ain’t exactly the cream of the crop

• Haha 2

Just now, Sawbonz said:

None of that follows from my post. You are definitely a moron though.

Whatever you say, chief. Just keep on believing that you're the smartest person in every room you walk in to. 

• Fuck You 9

Just now, Lou_Sassle said:

Whatever you say, chief. Just keep on believing that you're the smartest person in every room you walk in to. 

I’m not sure you know what his job is, but I imagine he’s the smartest person in most rooms he walks into on a daily basis. Just a hunch.

2 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I want to see other angles and know who was killed. As a child of the 80s wrestling scene, I can't fully rule out an pre cut and glued wound that can be torn open by a hand. Shit doesn't make sense based on the immediate reaction by SS to let him pop up and expose himself.

LOL i love that you're not ruling out keyfabe

3 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

In 2014 someone ran across the lawn into the White House.  

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Lou_Sassle said:

I walk into rooms all the time with people much smarter than me. You’re still a moron.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I'm trying to remember, was it "Airplane II"...where it's Rip Torn and some other guys trying to shuffle somebody away who is hurt...but the media asks for photos so they all pause and smile and scamper off?  

Every photo/video of SS agents taking away an asset, I've never seen them prop one up for photographs first.  There were multiple elevated positions to the South and East of that stage where the real sniper was---not this half ass amateur.  And they knew that, but also didn't know it.  So they picked a moment after 6-10 rounds to play "Glamour Shots."  ???

7 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

don-cheadle-war-machine.gif

13 minutes ago, Lou_Sassle said:

Waaaaaa! Someone doesn't agree with me! That means they're a moron, because I'm the most smartest person in the world and only my opinion is the right one! 

Excellent encapsulation of your run of posts 

6 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

How in the fuck did none of the people behind him get hit with any of the 5-8 rifle shots?

Photo of of close up of possible dead shooter leaking and a video of victim being carried down from the stands. Seems like upper stage right of bleachers (upper left). Shooter seems like he sucked.

But also some speculating on a photo that looks like a there is a hole in the jacket below the Presidents right pec. But a bullet grazing the ear seems like it would have put him down and surely one to a vest would have, but I'm a ballistics moron.

1 minute ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

If my understanding of this video is correct, it looks like the Secret Service had the guy in his sight and was getting ready to shoot him, but the assassin got his shot off first.

I'd like to know how he got there in the first place.

• Hook 'Em 4

15 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

How in the fuck did none of the people behind him get hit with any of the 5-8 rifle shots?

It's possible the majority were from Secret Service and other LEO shooters firing back.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Maybe the dude was just really trying to impress Jodie Foster. 

Like 'Now' Jodie Foster, 'Taxi Driver' Jodie Foster, or like 'Peak Hot-Stealing Home' Jodie Foster?  

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I'm trying to remember, was it "Airplane II"...where it's Rip Torn and some other guys trying to shuffle somebody away who is hurt...but the media asks for photos so they all pause and smile and scamper off?  

Every photo/video of SS agents taking away an asset, I've never seen them prop one up for photographs first.  There were multiple elevated positions to the South and East of that stage where the real sniper was---not this half ass amateur.  And they knew that, but also didn't know it.  So they picked a moment after 6-10 rounds to play "Glamour Shots."  ???

You've been thinking about Airplane II a lot lately, not that I blame you.

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

You've been thinking about Airplane II a lot lately, not that I blame you.

Agents searching shooter's body, "Hey, wait a minute!  This is an auto-insurance policy!"  

I am cross posting. Different angle. I like Jennifer. She’s former FBI and awesome. And also nice to me on X when I do post on her platform. Always interacts with people. 

that angle I hadn’t seen yet. SIAP. Posted it in the we are fucked thread.

1 minute ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I've walked into rooms filled with nothing but air that contained more substance than these 2-3 assholes "I know you are but what am I?-ing" in the last 25-30 or so posts.

Dude has an underscore in his name, "Let us leave him."