Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

1 minute ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Take your pick. I don't kink shame.  But if you choose "Taxi Driver,"  seek help. 

Hey man, not my bag.  that's just what Hinkley said before he tried to kill a high-value Presidential target.  One think Hinkley and Trump have in common, aside from being on both sides of an attempted assassination.  They both wanna fuck 12yo girls.  

3 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I've walked into rooms filled with nothing but air that contained more substance than these 2-3 assholes "I know you are but what am I?-ing" in the last 25-30 or so posts.

As soon as he posts something that’s worth responding to he will get an appropriate response.

5 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Well that’s a shame.  Trump went and got some bystander killed.   

He also got a couple of his cultists killed when he refused to return his stolen classified documents. After the FBI served a warrant at Mar-a-Lago to retrieve them, some nut assaulted the FBI field office in Cincinnati (with a nail gun). The other guy tried to run a barricade near the Capitol, his car caught fire, and he shot himself as the police approached.

And then of course there were the 4 deaths that resulted from his insurrection on Jan 6.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, RDCanecutter said:

My theory, made up this instance:

Some cop was supposed to be on top of that building, but he had to have a smoke or a vape and check Facebook. And ladders are scary. Then when he gets around to it, he sees that a fellow officer in tactical gear is already up there, and says fuck it and mopes off to some shade.

That "fellow officer" turns out to be the shooter.

If this theory turns out not to be true, I will be amazed, because it combines random upfuckery and sloth and social media addiction.

Also, as mentioned, 150 yards with iron sites is not too hard at all, on a range. Maybe he didn't account for being higher up, and so his shots flew by at head level instead of hitting the body. You or I would probably be too jacked up on adrenaline to aim precisely, but if this guy's a psychopath, as assassins and CEOs tend to be, who knows if he felt anything.

Cops phone had a Punisher phone cover.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)

Brian Williams and Hillary Clinton both got fired for lying about being shot

Cannot hit an ear without hitting the skull unless you’re a military grade professional. 

#QbetrayedUs#VetsagainstTrump

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Mom’s basement needs a repeater

Yeah, I repeated in your mom's "basement" last night.  Wait, what were we talking about again?  Oh yeah, why your protection detail holds you up like a "Participation Trophy" after a literal "Assassination Participation Trophy" guy missed the state title 8 fucking times.  

What the fuck with this simulation?  It was the weirdest ending to a sports-drama movie ever.  "Hey, he's gonna lose but say he won.  And he's injured.  And we're supposed to get him to the trainer's room.  But first, for no fucking reason...let's lift him up in celebration despite the very distinct possibility he'll receive a more consequential blow to the head.  And he's already slow to begin with, go team!"  

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Seems topical 

image.thumb.jpeg.f2b330eba04daa2541b660117d27f227.jpeg

Consider owning a gun in Chicago has a 72 hour waiting period and background check and all automatic rifles are illegal and when over 100 people get shot ever holiday weekend none of those are actually registered to the shooter legally….

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

My theory, made up this instance:

Some cop was supposed to be on top of that building, but he had to have a smoke or a vape and check Facebook. And ladders are scary. Then when he gets around to it, he sees that a fellow officer in tactical gear is already up there, and says fuck it and mopes off to some shade.

That "fellow officer" turns out to be the shooter.

If this theory turns out not to be true, I will be amazed, because it combines random upfuckery and sloth and social media addiction.

Also, as mentioned, 150 yards with iron sites is not too hard at all, on a range. Maybe he didn't account for being higher up, and so his shots flew by at head level instead of hitting the body. You or I would probably be too jacked up on adrenaline to aim precisely, but if this guy's a psychopath, as assassins and CEOs tend to be, who knows if he felt anything.

On CBS News they speculated that Trump’s SS detail in PA might have been lighter than usual because some of them are in Milwaukee overseeing security arrangements for the convention. 

• Rage+1 1

Posted (edited)

The first time I saw the video I thought (and still think) that Trump pausing for the fist raise photo op was selfish and put his security team in danger.  He's not a small dude, so they may have been unwilling or unable to physically overpower him and force him down the stairs without risking injury, but he should get an earful from somebody within Secret Service for that moment.  He has had a detail for close to 8 years now, he knows the procedure.

Edited by SurlyGator
Can't spell
  • Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Trump is the only one who openly advocates violence, promises pardons to his supporters for carrying out violence, and mocks his political opponents when they’re the victims of violence. That’s the real sickness. Trump. You know, the guy who incited an insurrection and tried to overthrow the government when he lost an election. His goons beat up cops and sought to commit violence against elected officials. Trump calls them patriots and hostages and promises to pardon them. That’s sick as hell.

Joe Biden tried to call Trump. He condemned the attack. If the same thing had happened to Joe instead of Trump, you know there’d be no way in hell that Trump would reach out to Joe to show his concern. Trump is incapable of empathy or consideration for anyone else’s wellbeing, particularly a political opponent’s. You know damn well he’d call it a hoax and say it was staged. And then he’d complain about how unfair it was to HIM.

All the replies to Biden’s tweet about what happened and offering sympathy are maga accounts accusing Biden of inciting this violence without any sense of irony about their guy Trump being the one doing that since 2015.

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

Consider owning a gun in Chicago has a 72 hour waiting period and background check and all automatic rifles are illegal and when over 100 people get shot ever holiday weekend none of those are actually registered to the shooter legally….

Indiana is 20 minutes away from Chicago

Just now, SurlyGator said:

The first time I saw the video I thought (and still think) that Trump pausing for the fist raise photo op was selfish and put his security team in danger.  He's not a small dude, so they may have been willing or unable to physically overpower him and force him down the stairs without risking injury, but he should get an earful from somebody within Secret Service for that moment.  He has had a detail for close to 8 years now, he knows the procedure.

Dude, that might be the greatest photo op in American history.

No way is he letting it get away. And he didn't.

Just now, David Dennison said:

Dude, that might be the greatest photo op in American history.

No way is he letting it get away. And he didn't.

I get that, and it paid off, but even he would feel awful if shooter #2 opened up right then and killed or wounded a few of them.

3 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Oh, so you agree. We need more restrictive gun laws

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, SurlyGator said:

The first time I saw the video I thought (and still think) that Trump pausing for the fist raise photo op was selfish and put his security team in danger.  He's not a small dude, so they may have been willing or unable to physically overpower him and force him down the stairs without risking injury, but he should get an earful from somebody within Secret Service for that moment.  He has had a detail for close to 8 years now, he knows the procedure.

Reagan visited Purdue when I was a Sr. in HS, landing at the WL airport.  The Secret Service was all over the crowd, etc.  At one point, Reagan went "off script" and stepped up on the door sill of his bullet proof limo.  EVERY secret service agent instantly became 1000% more attentive.  He went off script.  Not good.  I am sure he was chastised for it.

FIL's friend was a SS agent under LBJ.  If the POTUS goes off script, the SS lets him know.

Edited by boilerhorn
bad apostrophe
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Your case to limit second hand private gun sales is compelling. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, SurlyGator said:

I get that, and it paid off, but even he would feel awful if shooter #2 opened up right then and killed or wounded a few of them.

No he wouldn’t. 

Eta- And if one of them covered him up in camera frame and ruined the picture, he’d be pissed. Even if that person took a bullet for him in that moment. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, A-Tex Devil said:

So if we find out the shooter was mentally ill but still purchased the gun legally, is politicizing it to suggest, um, hey, it’s your fault Republicans?

It’s illegal for drug addicts to buy guns. They just fill out a form and do it anyway. No one goes to jail.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

Yeah, don’t doubt what the Holy Spirit is capable of. 

Just now, Balcones said:

It’s illegal for drug addicts to buy guns. They just fill out a form and do it anyway. No one goes to jail.

Another case for increased scrutiny on gun purchases. This is great, we may actually have some movement on this issue finally!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, SurlyGator said:

The first time I saw the video I thought (and still think) that Trump pausing for the fist raise photo op was selfish and put his security team in danger.  He's not a small dude, so they may have been unwilling or unable to physically overpower him and force him down the stairs without risking injury, but he should get an earful from somebody within Secret Service for that moment.  He has had a detail for close to 8 years now, he knows the procedure.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Consequences? For trump?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Covri said:

All the replies to Biden’s tweet about what happened and offering sympathy are maga accounts accusing Biden of inciting this violence without any sense of irony about their guy Trump being the one doing that since 2015.

Yep. They’re full of shit. They fight his attempts at gun control. They think it should be easier for everyone to own a gun. And ironically, thanks to Trump’s Supreme Court, if Joe had sent Seal Team 6 to do the job then Trump would be dead and Biden would be immune from prosecution. That’s the ruling they wanted and Joe condemns it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Indiana is 20 minutes away from Chicago

There's literally a city in Indiana named "East Chicago."  There's a municipality that has HOA's and utilities that breach into Wisconsin in Lake County, IL...an hour north of Chicago, called "North Chicago" with it's own City Council and tax base.  There's a separately codified township called "West Chicago" way the fuck out in DuPage county, again about an hour away from the Loop with its own government and tax base.  Sadly, East Chicago sank to the bottom of Lake Michigan around the time of Atlantis.  But when the gun folks decry, "What about Chicago?"  They have no idea the geography or demography of what happens there.  It's just a metonym for ignorance.  Now then, what's this I hear Paris, Texas isn't in France?  

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

Also do we have any idea how the shooter died? Who shot him?
According to some rando interviewed by the BBC, it was Secret Service tactical.

Of course he also said they were watching him and others outside the security perimeter and he was pointing at the shooter crawling on the roof of a building about 50 feet away and was ignored. Some heads need to roll at Secret Service for sure if this guy is telling the truth
  • Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

There's literally a city in Indiana named "East Chicago."  There's a municipality that has HOA's and utilities that breach into Wisconsin in Lake County, IL...an hour north of Chicago, called "North Chicago" with it's own City Council and tax base.  There's a separately codified township called "West Chicago" way the fuck out in DuPage county, again about an hour away from the Loop with its own government and tax base.  Sadly, East Chicago sank to the bottom of Lake Michigan around the time of Atlantis.  But when the gun folks decry, "What about Chicago?"  They have no idea the geography or demography of what happens there.  It's just a metonym for ignorance.  Now then, what's this I hear Paris, Texas isn't in France?  

We need to start a city called South Chicago...well maybe not.

You don’t miss at  150 yards.   You just don’t.
People at the rally say it sounded like a .22. If it was really was then I'm surprised how accurate the shot was.

Of course others were speculating it was some type of AR. Whatever it was will come out eventually.

Posted (edited)

I wonder wheee we would be if RFK had lived. If MLK had lived. If JFK had lived. I think most of us know that it was CIA related. I just wish they would open the Kennedy files. We all deserve to know. I hope RFK jr gets a detail at least now.

Sorry if I’m jacked up. I’ve been sober over two years and this is normally where I’d get drunk and get in trouble posting. I’m just freaked out and worried about all the other potential people who could be targets. Depending on who the shooter is and motivation behind the shooting and if there are more shooters waiting for more targets. It’s upsetting so I hope I don’t piss anyone off. Not my intention.

Edited by Nicole44
  • Like 3

I thought occasional (read daily) bad actors with guns were just the price of freedom for us to be able to take on our own military when needed. So a few dozen kids get shot and it’s oh well what are ya gonna do, but Trump gets almost shot and it’s look at all of this violent rhetoric from the side we oppose that’s caused this!

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1