Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

150 yards from a rooftop?    An AR15 from that distance is a pretty easy shot and I bet the dude had a scope.   

That can’t be possible with SS detail which have rooftop snipers looking for any threat.   Something stinks big time here.  Massive security fail here.   

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, SimonBolivar said:

We need to start a city called South Chicago...well maybe not.

Well, there kinda is a "South Chicago" in the sense there's a "South Austin", both have robust and sexually active moms.  But they're just sort of placeholder names of aggregations of neighborhoods for precinct and census purposes.  But, East Chicago, IN and North Chicago, IL (partially into WI), and West Chicago, IL (in a totally different county than Cook) are free-standing cities/municipalities with their own mayors, councils, utility setups, and tax bases.  Like here in Austin, there's this "Westlake" shit, but that's not an actual town, it's just an area with a high school.  There is a little city called West Lake Hills and also Rollingwood, that have their own mayors, councils, police, and tax rolls.  The Chicagoland/Tri-State area or MSA has lots of counties and municipalities that have myriad gun laws and access.  It's just a weird place to use as a scapegoat for gun violence to me, but 'Murica gonna 'Murica.  

to tie it back to this thread, I wonder what Trump is going to do to exploit his incident today and Chicago gun violence near his hotel as he commutes to FiServ arena each day next week.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I thought occasional (read daily) bad actors with guns were just the price of freedom for us to be able to take on our own military when needed. So a few dozen kids get shot and it’s oh well what are ya gonna do, but Trump gets almost shot and it’s look at all of this violent rhetoric from the side we oppose that’s caused this!

I've heard that line of thought before, but In a hypothetical scenario where the US Military turns on civilians, I don't think civilians have much of a chance against the strongest military in the world that also has nukes if needed. Doesn't matter how many guns are in your basement, you're going to lose. Like, what are we doing here? lol

Edited by perfectchaos007

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Well, I've been reviewing the evidence in detail since the shooting first hit the media, and I have come to one undeniable conclusion:

Wolf Blitzer is a fucking moron.

Last 30 years out front shoulda told ya.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I missed 8 baby pigs with 20 rounds at 100 yards the other day. I was maybe 12 Miller lites and 1/2 way through my second 32 Oz whiskey/water but I did miss them. It is possible.

Were they running?  

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, I've been reviewing the evidence in detail since the shooting first hit the media, and I have come to one undeniable conclusion:

Wolf Blitzer is a fucking moron.

You are pretty quick on the uptake.  

IMO, we should not try to turn this into a 2nd amendmant rights, laws, Indiana farmer, etc. thing.  Criminals will always find a way to have access to the materials to be criminals.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, boilerhorn said:

Criminals will always find a way to have access to the materials to be criminals.

Tell that to the 17 year old me desperately searching for any alcohol or weed I could find.

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

IMO, we should not try to turn this into a 2nd amendmant rights, laws, Indiana farmer, etc. thing.  Criminals will always find a way to have access to the materials to be criminals.

This is such a new, unique, and honest opinion. I can’t believe we didn’t get to this conclusion before.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Right? I mean what’s even the point of any law. You agree?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, TexEx15 said:

This is what the MAGA movement has brought on our country.

Yeeeeeep, fuck Trump supporters especially those on this site. Fuck the GQP. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

19 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Your case to limit second hand private gun sales is compelling. 

You really think the guns used in Chicago shootings are second hand private seller transactions??  😂😂

1 minute ago, Knighthawk said:

Were they running?  

Let's just say they were. I am guessing the shooter was nervous as hell and just missed. The idea a legitimate cold blooded killer missed from and distance they decided to go from, isn't real. This was an amateur that was freaking the fuck out and almost succeeded. 

It is insane to think this was remotely possible. 

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Oh Balcones. I guess you got tired of being clowned on the baseball board and decided to take your circus on the road. 

I had no idea you favored pedophiles more than you favor Trump until I visited this board. Your father must be proud of the man he raised. 

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 5

I've heard that line of thought before, but In a hypothetical scenario where the US Military turns on civilians, I don't think civilians have much of a chance against the strongest military in the world that also has nukes if needed. Doesn't matter how many guns are in your basement, you're going to lose. Like, what are we doing here? lol
I think it's in the sense of deterrent knowing how many citizens are armed and the carnage it would cause more than anything else.

But hey, just remembered why I don't do CR, peace out.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

You really think the guns used in Chicago shootings are second hand private seller transactions??  😂😂

Well, if you count stolen guns in Atlanta that were sent to Chicago as second hand private transactions, well yeah.  

• Like 1

Just now, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I don’t think this thread is going the way immamac intended.

Yeah @immamac knew how it was going to go but he still had to try. I'm sure plenty of us are just not saying what we want to say out of respect to him. Sure as hell ain't out of respect for Trump.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Well, there kinda is a "South Chicago" in the sense there's a "South Austin", both have robust and sexually active moms.  But they're just sort of placeholder names of aggregations of neighborhoods for precinct and census purposes. 

I lived in Lake Pointe (sp?) Tower by Navy Pier one summer.  I tended to have most days free and had gigs at night.  One day I decided to walk south.  and after a few miles I found myself at Soldier Field.  Oh, look!  It's Soldier Field!  So being utterly naive, then I walked west a ways, got a slightly skeezy vibe, turned north and made my way back.  Friends later told me I shouldn't have been down there, but honestly, it didn't seem all that bad.  I mean, I used to walk by Cabrini Green every day.  Either South Chicago is overrated or I got lucky.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Were they all stolen out of the properly secured gun safes of law abiding citizens?

No Chicago is one of the biggest cities for gun running deliveries…. Most of those guns definitely didn’t come from their Chicago neighbors.  Many were probably trafficked from another country.  Get out of your bubble and join the real world sometimes before you make statements about things you know nothing about the cause, reason or tools used.  

Edited by Hook1997

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

No Chicago is one of the biggest cities for gun running deliveries…. Most of those guns definitely didn’t come from their Chicago neighbors.   Get out of your bubble and join the real world sometimes before you make statements about things you know nothing about the cause, reason or tools used.  

Wow. Have you alerted the authorities about this?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Balcones said:

I had no idea you favored pedophiles more than you favor Trump until I visited this board. Your father must be proud of the man he raised. 

IMG_8495.png.42b6aa57eaf9d06ba72714524ba840de.png

Wow lol. You seem like a really pleasant person.  You vote for a pedophile and rapist.
If that wasn’t bad enough you spent the last 6 months personally fellating David Pierce. 
I’m also not really sure what you’re even trying to say? Is the implication you’re making that Joe Biden is a pedo? 

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Trump is the only one who openly advocates violence, promises pardons to his supporters for carrying out violence, and mocks his political opponents when they’re the victims of violence. That’s the real sickness. Trump. You know, the guy who incited an insurrection and tried to overthrow the government when he lost an election. His goons beat up cops and sought to commit violence against elected officials. Trump calls them patriots and hostages and promises to pardon them. That’s sick as hell.

Joe Biden tried to call Trump. He condemned the attack. If the same thing had happened to Joe instead of Trump, you know there’d be no way in hell that Trump would reach out to Joe to show his concern. Trump is incapable of empathy or consideration for anyone else’s wellbeing, particularly a political opponent’s. You know damn well he’d call it a hoax and say it was staged. And then he’d complain about how unfair it was to HIM.

As of now, one of two candidates has condemned political violence. The other candidate who has long embraced political violence is free to do so as well. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ousux said:

I think it's in the sense of deterrent knowing how many citizens are armed and the carnage it would cause more than anything else.

But hey, just remembered why I don't do CR, peace out.emoji3577.png

Citizens armed is one thing. Not having the right training for being in an active shooter situation and being armed is another.