Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

3 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

And a rather terrifying foot-job from MTG.

This is literally the most disgusting and objectionable post possible out of all this.  

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Supposedly wishing death on anyone is against the rules. 

I hope I do not get banned for this, but each of us is going to die.  Not much we can do about it.  Wishing death on someone is a colossal waste of emotional energy.

• Hook 'Em 2

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2024/07/13/us/trump-rally-shooting-maps-photos.html

The rally took place on the grounds of the Butler Farm Show in Western Pennsylvania, about 35 miles outside of Pittsburgh. In a statement, a spokesman for the Secret Service said that one spectator at the rally was killed and two were critically injured, and that the suspected shooter was killed by the Secret Service.

An AR-15-type semiautomatic rifle was recovered from a deceased white male believed to be the gunman, according to two law enforcement officials. The gunman’s body was seen on a rooftop several hundred feet away from the stage.

image.thumb.png.e27c9082833fc930096f3aed5d2ad4f7.png

Roughly 475 feet

image.png.01dce1c2e77b7664945cfb6c04f972a9.png

• Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

IMG_8495.png.42b6aa57eaf9d06ba72714524ba840de.png

Wow lol. You seem like a really pleasant person.  You vote for a pedophile and rapist.
If that wasn’t bad enough you spent the last 6 months personally fellating David Pierce. 
I’m also not really sure what you’re even trying to say? Is the implication you’re making that Joe Biden is a pedo? 

No. Your pedophile post was taken down.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2024/07/13/us/trump-rally-shooting-maps-photos.html

The rally took place on the grounds of the Butler Farm Show in Western Pennsylvania, about 35 miles outside of Pittsburgh. In a statement, a spokesman for the Secret Service said that one spectator at the rally was killed and two were critically injured, and that the suspected shooter was killed by the Secret Service.

An AR-15-type semiautomatic rifle was recovered from a deceased white male believed to be the gunman, according to two law enforcement officials. The gunman’s body was seen on a rooftop several hundred feet away from the stage.

image.thumb.png.e27c9082833fc930096f3aed5d2ad4f7.png

Roughly 475 feet

image.png.01dce1c2e77b7664945cfb6c04f972a9.png

Gotta admit it's pretty hard to believe the secret service didn't have anyone on that roof at all securing it, that's a pretty big fail.  From the looks of it, it would appear to be, well fucking obvious.  

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

So you think Chicago gang bangers are scared of Illinois gun laws and drive to Indiana to buy guns? That's fucking adorable 

No I think talking about any Chicago gun violence by people who know nothing about the area or how easy it is to get around regulations are stupid fucking morons

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, boilerhorn said:

I hope I do not get banned for this, but each of us is going to die.  Not much we can do about it.  Wishing death on someone is a colossal waste of emotional energy.

It’s not the death that’s in dispute , it’s the timing.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner

2 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

No I think talking about any Chicago gun violence by people who know nothing about the area or how easy it is to get around regulations are stupid fucking morons

Criminals don't give 2 shits about regulations, that's why they're criminals 

2 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Criminals don't give 2 shits about regulations, that's why they're criminals 

Weird that criminals in other countries have a tough time with the regulations.  

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

21 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Is saying I’d be cool with both of them dying against the board rules?

The rules will be distributed at the behest of inchworm. All hail inchworm. 🪱

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

We were pretty close to kicking off the civil war today. 

Are you sure we didn’t?  Did the first shot at Lexington need to have killed anyone?

Edited by Pato del Muerto
Er…or was it concord? Been a while

38 minutes ago, boilerhorn said:

IMO, we should not try to turn this into a 2nd amendmant rights, laws, Indiana farmer, etc. thing.  Criminals will always find a way to have access to the materials to be criminals.

right, we should make assassinations illegal

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Gotta admit it's pretty hard to believe the secret service didn't have anyone on that roof at all securing it, that's a pretty big fail.  From the looks of it, it would appear to be, well fucking obvious.  

Yes, it is. Here's a link to the location on Google Maps. Look around some. It's incredible they didn't have someone already up there.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Ted Lange said:

Look, assassins don’t care about the law, so why even have an anti-assassination law? 

Plus, just look at how Trump was dressed. He was clearly asking for it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I lived in Lake Pointe (sp?) Tower by Navy Pier one summer.  I tended to have most days free and had gigs at night.  One day I decided to walk south.  and after a few miles I found myself at Soldier Field.  Oh, look!  It's Soldier Field!  So being utterly naive, then I walked west a ways, got a slightly skeezy vibe, turned north and made my way back.  Friends later told me I shouldn't have been down there, but honestly, it didn't seem all that bad.  I mean, I used to walk by Cabrini Green every day.  Either South Chicago is overrated or I got lucky.

Yeah, it's been a few years since I made my way down there when visiting family or in the Loop for business.  But there's really just three "areas" you need to avoid.  One to the West, one to the Southwest, and one to the South.  And again, not because they just shiv you when you appear.  But there really is background fire and muggings and all that.  But for the most part, if you're just rolling through looking for a place to eat or drink, you're largely left alone.  But dudes our age, it's pretty fucking obvious we're not there on gang business.  If you mind your business, you're largely left alone.  But yeah, sadly---on a monthly basis some collateral damage.  I got into a couple of dicy encounters as a young person, but it was because I looked young and Hispanic.  Now I'm just a grey haired dude in a dress shirt minding my own business, I feel totally fine looking for a music club or place to eat.  I lived just a few minutes from that rough area west of town for 17 years.  Still hit up some of the old haunts when I visit family.  Chicago is not this vast dystopian warfare-ridden gangland the media wants us to think it is.  There are a few square blocks in 3 sections you just don't wander into.  Other than that, it's no more dangerous than Round Rock.  If people don't know how to navigate it, don't go to those places, stick to where you know and you're mustard.  Shit, I lived in San Antonio for a year.  To this day, there are huge swatches of that city I won't venture into because it's a total gamble.  I've navigated almost every single American city over 1.0mm+, lived in Europe, traveled and worked in Mexico, NW Africa, and Central America.  Most freaked out I ever got was a mugging in West San Antonio.  

Anyway, back to Trump.  Can we hold a rally for him in S.A.?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

No fucking shit. You don’t even know what you are trying to gripe with me about

You're the guy that pointed out a different state with different laws is 20 minutes away, were you not? The logical assumption is that you meant they'd go there instead. If that's not what you meant I'm sorry, but I already have a wife I can argue about nonsensical points with

• Hook 'Em 2

Obviously the magnitude of this is not lost on me but I have thought the exact same thing.

Also, so…if a Congressman wears a gun pin as a symbol of support for the “hero of July 13th who tried to save the Republic,” will that be more or less distasteful than the numerous congressman who put on a gun pin in reaction to slaughters like Uvalde? Asking the Trumpers who seem to be so concerned about our “moral compass.”
  • Hook 'Em 4

So let me get this straight -- dude was able to get to an elevated position with a clear shot at the former POTUS, because the SS failed to do literally anything to secure that building, less than 200 yards away, and the SS counter-snipers didn't notice him in their magnified scopes until the last moment, but regular civilians were yelling, "he's got a gun"?

I'm not a conspiracy guy, but this incompetence is so shocking and thorough that it begs a lot of questions.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

So let me get this straight -- dude was able to get to an elevated position with a clear shot at the former POTUS, because the SS failed to do literally anything to secure that building, less than 200 yards away, and the SS counter-snipers didn't notice him in their magnified scopes until the last moment, but regular civilians were yelling, "he's got a gun"?

I'm not a conspiracy guy, but this incompetence is so shocking and thorough that it begs a lot of questions.

Kinda like if "Crying Game" was named "Woman with a Dick," but people were still surprised.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

We were pretty close to kicking off the civil war today. 

I keep hearing/reading something akin to this.  I'm not picking sides, or taking up arms.  But can somebody just explain to me like where the Civil War is going to be held?  Is like a solid red state like Nebraska invades a solid blue state like Illinois and just gets shredded as they approach Chicago?  Are we doing this in random battlefields/national forests?  I get the socio-political differences, but nobody has explained the logistics yet.  Somebody invades Texas to reinforce it for Trump?  Good luck holding a position in 7 major metros with 30 million people between them with 3700 fat dudes in tac vests and lift kits. 

44 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

absolute immunity!

Also, at least maybe now some of the magas and civil war idiots will realize they are not the only ones with guns

Well, Speech and Debate is strong stuff and written-in, but I don't think it reaches that.

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I keep hearing/reading something akin to this.  I'm not picking sides, or taking up arms.  But can somebody just explain to me like where the Civil War is going to be held?  Is like a solid red state like Nebraska invades a solid blue state like Illinois and just gets shredded as they approach Chicago?  Are we doing this in random battlefields/national forests?  I get the socio-political differences, but nobody has explained the logistics yet.  Somebody invades Texas to reinforce it for Trump?  Good luck holding a position in 7 major metros with 30 million people between them with 3700 fat dudes in tac vests and lift kits. 

The lines don’t have to be drawn along state lines. Wide spread and prolonged unrest if Trump catches that one in the head.