Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

21 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Are you sure we didn’t?  Did the first shot at Lexington need to have killed anyone?

Was it over when the Germans bombed Ft. Sumpter?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

The lines don’t have to be drawn along state lines. Wide spread and prolonged unrest if Trump catches that one in the head.  

No way, sure you get a couple loons going after Dems politicians and it starts looking like 68 out here, but the R politicians themselves shrug and run on continuing on Trump's legacy while privately being happy he's dead 

I keep hearing/reading something akin to this.  I'm not picking sides, or taking up arms.  But can somebody just explain to me like where the Civil War is going to be held?  Is like a solid red state like Nebraska invades a solid blue state like Illinois and just gets shredded as they approach Chicago?  Are we doing this in random battlefields/national forests?  I get the socio-political differences, but nobody has explained the logistics yet.  Somebody invades Texas to reinforce it for Trump?  Good luck holding a position in 7 major metros with 30 million people between them with 3700 fat dudes in tac vests and lift kits. 

The bloodshed will be at the hands of both forces of the Trump Republic and Trumpist irregular militias, working at the behest of and under the protection of the Trump Republic. They will round up unbelievers, dissidents, and anyone who is deemed in sufficiently loyal to the Trump Republic. They will use force frequently and with pleasure, with no restraint or legal impediment.
The blood will come in the camps, where you are interrogated and punished for your “treason” against the Trump Republic. It will come when people resist those forces as they pursue their mission. Some of that resistance will be organized, and will look a lot like actual battles.

Some of you lack sufficient imagination. You need to get over that. It doesn’t even take imagination. Just listen to what they tell you they intend to do. And believe it.
  • Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Brisketexan said:

See, this is the psychosis we’re facing. Pay attention to it. It is the evil that will not stop, that is emboldened, with no governor on it.

The Rubicon has long since been crossed, and there is no going back. I don’t care about your political stance on guns, that ship has fucking sailed. You have an obligation to yourself, your family, and your community to 1) arm yourself, 2) learn how to use your weapon with skill, and 3) lay in a healthy supply of ammunition.

Or, get the fuck out of this country. Those are the only two paths.

Yup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Paranoid_Style_in_American_Politics

The lines don’t have to be drawn along state lines. Wide spread and prolonged unrest if Trump catches that one in the head.  

And also when he takes power.

Which is the way team MAGA wants it. They weren’t ever going to settle for any outcome that doesn’t involve a lot of dead Americans. The very concept brings them orgasmic joy, they weren’t going to stop till they got their money shot.

2 minutes ago, boilerhorn said:

I am aware.  Strange that he decided to attack blacklab.  Oh well, no good deed goes unpunished.

I think I asked a fairly straightforward question and was basically told to shut up. So Derka isn’t wrong here.

A couple things: 

- CBS’ Secret Service guy called the AR-15 an inaccurate weapon. 99% of the argument to keep the AR legal with hunters is that it’s an accurate weapon needed to hunt deer and hogs. So which one is it? I’ve spent 0 time on a range and I can hit a deer from 200 yards with a half assed .223 bolt action. 

- Trump moving his head probably saved his life. 

- The shooter going for a head shot instead of a chest shot also probably saved his life. An AR caliber bullet chest shot is probably lethal at his age/there’s not a good hospital within a half hour. 

Thoughts and prayers to the bystander that was killed. Praying for his/ her families in addition to the two people that were wounded. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I agree there would be widespread unrest.  But "spread" implies location.  Where exactly would all this violence occur?  Say it happens again, or he loses in a rigged election and MAGA takes up arms, say he dies naturally but is considered by his acolytes to be an act of the deep state.  Obviously there's some high value public targets, but otherwise---who exactly are his unrested followers going after and where?  

This is like the scene in "Good Morning Vietnam" when Robin Williams says, "Well, we're having a hard time identifying the enemy.  So we approach people and ask them if they're the enemy.  And if they yes, then we shoot them."  

I get people are geared up for violent retribution on behalf of Trump.  And maybe there's some double-secret battlefield plan on the top of some toilet in South Florida, but who exactly is on the other side of this Civil War and where is it happening?  They can't just say "revenge for Trump"....wars occur in things called "Places."  Places are locations with people and structures and natural formations.  When we picked a fight in grade school (at or about the maturity level of most Trump voters), we could shout "The War is On!" but eventually, even our naive asses still had to pick who would fight who, where, and when.  After school, down by the soccer field, me and Doug.  That's just how fights work.  The only other option is just fat, stupid people riding around the back of F-250's just randomly shooting people in parking lots which isn't a Civil War.  It's just homicide.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

How does this guy not have any answers to these questions at all. Don’t know the gun, don’t know the caliber, don’t know the injuries. What was the point of this press conference 

lies liar GIF by The Maury Show

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

How does this guy not have any answers to these questions at all. Don’t know the gun, don’t know the caliber, don’t know the injuries. What was the point of this press conference 

It’s even weirder that the SS wasn’t even there in spirit. They’d be grilled. These pressers piss me off.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

A couple things: 

- CBS’ Secret Service guy called the AR-15 an inaccurate weapon. 99% of the argument to keep the AR legal with hunters is that it’s an accurate weapon needed to hunt deer and hogs. So which one is it? I’ve spent 0 time on a range and I can hit a deer from 200 yards with a half assed .223 bolt action. 

- Trump moving his head probably saved his life. 

- The shooter going for a head shot instead of a chest shot also probably saved his life. An AR caliber bullet chest shot is probably lethal at his age/there’s not a good hospital within a half hour. 

Thoughts and prayers to the bystander that was killed. Praying for his/ her families in addition to the two people that were wounded. 

curious if he had optics or went free balling with open sights 

hits close to home, I’ve never sighted in my AR 

Just now, Ted Lange said:

OMG, if it is a RFK JR supporter..,

Seth Meyers Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Edited by tx 3 putt

2 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

When I saw this shit posted I almost threw my phone into the wall.

a934cd23a287fa29f1713a555b2f71db.jpg

Yea no, all of those dudes in the bottom picture would happily hit a fascist fuck from 150 yards with their eyes closed. Zero similarity.

8 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Both Quinn and Arch shared the bloody fist pump on their stories.

That pic is the new Che Guevara

Arch post was photoshopped. 

Pretty good.

Also, keep this in mind when the inventible right wing talking points paint the left as those inciting violence. As it was said earlier you can absolutely condemn this act while also reminding folks of the hypocrisy of the maga movement.

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

50 Cent posted this on his Instagram 

IMG_1088.jpeg

he didn’t post this first he said he was trending because trump got shot and posted te picture why. There’s also a bunch clips with his many men song overlayed the news feed of the shooting. Context mattters

4 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

At 200 you aren’t aiming for the deer’s head.  My son and I were watching the cnn coverage and talking about why you aim center mass  and heart lung shots on deer. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

So if someone attempts an assassination do we call them by first middle and last name like we do successful assassins or do they just get the first and last name treatment? 

sounds like something a serial killer would ask 

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

At 200 you aren’t aiming for the deer’s head.  My son and I were watching the cnn coverage and talking about why you aim center mass  and heart lung shots on deer. 

I’ve also been told the neck above the shoulders is the sweet spot on a deer to stay away from gut shots. Sure enough, I usually hit the gut anyway. Again, my vision isn’t great. 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So if someone attempts an assassination do we call them by first middle and last name like we do successful assassins or do they just get the first and last name treatment? 

Will refrain from asking @Nicole44 her middle name re: Rainey.  ;)

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Buckle up. You ain't seen nothin' yet. That dude took full advantage of the best political photo op ever. 

How can this one mother fucker be the luckiest human that has ever walked the earth?

• Rage+1 3

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I’ve also been told the neck above the shoulders is the sweet spot on a deer to stay away from gut shots. Sure enough, I usually hit the gut anyway. Again, my vision isn’t great. 

Stop hunting. You aren’t good at it. 

• Haha 4
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)

I’m curious why Macklemore’s divine intervention post got nuked and the replies to it? He stated his thoughts, people rightly pointed out their issue with it, and they all get nuked. Seems odd to protect someone we all know is a retread poster banned before for his bullshit…

Edit: let me know if this should be asked somewhere else, but thought it off to not be able to respond to that.

Edited by Covri
Edit
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And also when he takes power.

Which is the way team MAGA wants it. They weren’t ever going to settle for any outcome that doesn’t involve a lot of dead Americans. The very concept brings them orgasmic joy, they weren’t going to stop till they got their money shot.

The Left has weaponized the DOJ and just a few hours ago attempted the political assassination of the opposition’s candidate. Yet MAGA wants blood in the streets? Ok dude.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 24

Just now, Covri said:

I’m curious why Macklemore’s divine intervention post got nuked and the replies to it? He stated his thoughts, people rightly pointed out their issue with it, and they all get nuked. Seems odd to protect someone we all know is a retread poster banned before for his bullshit…

ohhh...i was wondering wtf happened lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

How can this one mother fucker be the luckiest human that has ever walked the earth?

People used to say about Clinton he was Teflon. That nothing stuck to him. I remember the famous SNL skit where Bill Hammond playing him walked to the podium and said “I am bullet proof. Next time yall come at me you best use kryptonite” or something close to it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Covri said:

Lotta posts getting deleted and I’m not sure why.

• Haha 2