Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

ohhh...i was wondering wtf happened lol

He literally said this was divine intervention and now a reason to get behind project 2025…

2 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

The Left has weaponized the DOJ and just a few hours ago attempted the political assassination of the opposition’s candidate. Yet MAGA wants blood in the streets? Ok dude.

Geezly crow, you are fucking insane.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Okay, so forget my first two questions.  Due to reliable reports, was an actual rifle at mid-range, using mid-caliber ammo.  Not the best shooter in the world, not the worst.  

Still makes zero fucking sense though, to my third point and as many of you have pointed out, that the SS agents would hoist him up like that after the shots.  Even if the agents/LEO's that took the shooter down radio'd back, "Shooter is down" to the agents on the stage...you don't lift up the asset and just freeze in place like Simon Says.  You move quickly.  "Well, Lobo...they had already taken the shooter out...so it was all good."  Yeah, I forget that snipers never work in teams.  Totally beyond reality that the first guy gets attention to the West while the real firepower comes from the South or East.  this isn't Major Winters level shit, this is Geometry 101.  Why in the fuck did they do that?  That's so weird to me.  

Maybe they were raptors testing the perimeter for the next Jurassic Park movie?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I’ve also been told the neck above the shoulders is the sweet spot on a deer to stay away from gut shots. Sure enough, I usually hit the gut anyway. Again, my vision isn’t great. 

The hunter trying for neck shots at 150 with an AR is an extreme outlier, and in my humble opinion probably not hunting ethically. Too much risk of missing the clean kill. Just watch the news. 

Edited by Anastasis

Wait so the headline is shooter didn’t have ID on him and LE using biometrics and DNA to identify him but other places are reporting his name and age? And one Twitter poster saying the shooter uploaded a video prior to shooting at Trump and killing one person and wounding two others. Biometrics? But other people are already posting the guys name and age. (20 yrs old) and everyone is very sure of this. But Le gives presser and doesn’t say much of anything expect all 3 rally attendees that were shot were male. 

5 minutes ago, Covri said:

I’m curious why Macklemore’s divine intervention post got nuked and the replies to it? He stated his thoughts, people rightly pointed out their issue with it, and they all get nuked. Seems odd to protect someone we all know is a retread poster banned before for his bullshit…

Edit: let me know if this should be asked somewhere else, but thought it off to not be able to respond to that.

4 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Lotta posts getting deleted and I’m not sure why.

We’re getting Texags-ed boys. Even surly isn’t safe from what’s coming I guess. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, fattyflattie said:

Please tell us again how this isn't going to affect a single vote. 

Quote where I said that lol. 

“It’s just that ebil liberul New York… Post. Wait the post? Not the times? Shit”

1 hour ago, Balcones said:

I had no idea you favored pedophiles more than you favor Trump until I visited this board. Your father must be proud of the man he raised. 

Same same...

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

Please tell us again how this isn't going to affect a single vote. 

Are you suggesting that people who were on the fence about Trump or are unalterably opposed to him, will now vote for him?

Just now, David Dennison said:

Tell us how you know it will.

People that were going to sit on the couch will get out.  Makes the difference, who knows.  Am I voting for the guy who cant talk, I mean...stutters, or the guy who just knocked Johnny Footballs epic cotton bowl pic off the top of the podium. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

No Chicago is one of the biggest cities for gun running deliveries…. Most of those guns definitely didn’t come from their Chicago neighbors.  Many were probably trafficked from another country.  Get out of your bubble and join the real world sometimes before you make statements about things you know nothing about the cause, reason or tools used.  

How long you lived in Chicago?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

People that were going to sit on the couch will get out.  Makes the difference, who knows.  Am I voting for the guy who cant talk, I mean...stutters, or the guy who just knocked Johnny Footballs epic cotton bowl pic off the top of the podium. 

@David Dennison lots of feels. Thats how he knows.

Tell us more about the New York post you smooth brained fuckhead.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 2

The audio about Trump getting his shoes. Repeating it many times. I just keep thinking if I’m shot or shot at fuck my shoes. Fuck all my shoes. They could be like Wizard of Oz shoes. Are his special shoes? Like fuck my shoes. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Normies don’t actually like Trump and aren’t inclined to feel sympathetic toward him, because he’s a giant fucking asshole. This will have even less an impact on the election than the debate did.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

I fail to see how this makes anyone more likely to get out and vote for Donald Trump.

• Hook 'Em 4

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

But dudes our age, it's pretty fucking obvious we're not there on gang business.

Well, I was 21 at the time, but I do look like Beaver Cleaver.  Elvis Costello.  Elvis Cleaver.  Anyway, you get the point.  I was probably more ripe for a mugging than a murder.

Edited by jimmyjazz

Please come back and discuss smooth brains in November. 

Totes. I’m sure you’ll be here with your feels. Why do I have to wait until November to discuss your smooth brain? Every post you make opens the discussion.

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Totes. I’m sure you’ll be here with your feels. Why do I have to wait until November to discuss your smooth brain? Every post you make opens the discussion.

That's a good one.  Hurts so good.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Wait so the headline is shooter didn’t have ID on him and LE using biometrics and DNA to identify him but other places are reporting his name and age? And one Twitter poster saying the shooter uploaded a video prior to shooting at Trump and killing one person and wounding two others. Biometrics? But other people are already posting the guys name and age. (20 yrs old) and everyone is very sure of this. But Le gives presser and doesn’t say much of anything expect all 3 rally attendees that were shot were male. 

The uploaded video right after it happened if the guy making gun shot noises was debunked already 

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

The audio about Trump getting his shoes. Repeating it many times. I just keep thinking if I’m shot or shot at fuck my shoes. Fuck all my shoes. They could be like Wizard of Oz shoes. Are his special shoes? Like fuck my shoes. 

He’s hiding lifts. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

That's a good one.  Hurts so good.  

I’m sure it does. Anytime you’d like to post a rational thought feel.

What happened to your evil media screed? Had to move past that pretty quick huh

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

My first thought was he didn’t want anyone to see that he wears lifts. 

It’s this. It’s been analyzed a billion times on twitter from photos over the years.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

To be fair, I’m really finding that I do believe in god….and god is a total fucking piece of shit. The math checks out.

I don’t think he exists, but if he does there’s no doubt he sucks