Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Photo op aside, this actually makes Donald Trump look kind of weak and vulnerable.

You cannot be serious. He’s running against a guy that can’t close his mouth. And I’m not saying he’s a “loud mouth,” he physically can’t close it at times. I do the same listening to trump, but only because I’m dumbfounded.

• Fuck You 3

Just now, Da Fino said:

You cannot be serious. He’s running against a guy that can’t close his mouth. And I’m not saying he’s a “loud mouth,” he physically can’t close it at times. I do the same listening to trump, but only because I’m dumbfounded.

I'm completely serious. I think Trump is the polar opposite of the image he likes to put forward. He's soft.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

I do find it interesting Trump didn’t get in front of a camera again the rest of the day for some defiant statement. He might’ve been too busy shitting himself.

He absolutely went into the butt-vomits once the adrenaline wore off.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I mean if true it was definitely missed by secret service, not really a debate.  Now if it’s true is a different question.  

Of course the Secret Service fucked up. I was responding to a post speculating that it could be intentional, which is a ridiculous idea and frankly irresponsible in a moment like this.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

I'm completely serious. I think Trump is the polar opposite of the image he likes to put forward. He's soft.

No shit. But have you seen his opponent? 

26 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

People that were going to sit on the couch will get out.  Makes the difference, who knows.  Am I voting for the guy who cant talk, I mean...stutters, or the guy who just knocked Johnny Footballs epic cotton bowl pic off the top of the podium. 

Your going to vote for someone because of a picture?

I know you're bullshitting, and you really get hard for project 2025, so let's not do that dumbass shit

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, SKJ said:

Your going to vote for someone because of a picture?

I know you're bullshitting, and you really get hard for project 2025, so let's not do that dumbass shit

The only thing about 2025 that gets me hard are the reactions to it.  But yes, seeing the reactions to the bullshit CNN headlines "Trump falls at rally due to loud noises" etc., from Portnoy, Travis, etc. is a pretty, pretty good feeling.  I realized years ago I'm not really affected by the President, other than a few justices, so mainly here for the lulz. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

The only thing about 2025 that gets me hard are the reactions to it.  But yes, seeing the reactions to the bullshit CNN headlines "Trump falls at rally due to loud noises" etc., from Portnoy, Travis, etc. is a pretty, pretty good feeling.  I realized years ago I'm not really affected by the President, other than a few justices, so mainly here for the lulz. 

If it doesn’t affect you, congrats. But then why not think in terms of those it does affect, instead of checking out?

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, fattyflattie said:

Oh, so it's just like how we react when y'all get all bent out of shape about wokeness and reverse racism and stuff.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Oooooookay

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

First,  what does most of this even mean?

And again... I know you're just full of shit,  because I've never put anyone on ignore,  and have read your posts. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If it doesn’t affect you, congrats. But then why not think in terms of those it does affect, instead of checking out?

Because it’s all a big joke to him and those like him. It’s for the lulz. If it makes libs mad, then it’s worth it all!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

That headline came out moments after it happened, it’s not some gotcha, it’s what was known at the time, that’s what news should do. They sent out more updates as more things came to light real time. Those reaction videos were 45 minutes later.

1 hour ago, cmontexas said:

Both Quinn and Arch shared the bloody fist pump on their stories.

That pic is the new Che Guevara

I have no idea if this is true - it would be dumb of them simply from a PR perspective - but if so:

Wealthy southern white kids are Republicans, news at 11. I'd have guessed that if asked to pick.

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

You know what’s strange? I’ve been out all evening at bars and restaurants and haven’t heard a single person mention it. 

Yeah, same. I think part of it is that: 1.) We're desensitized to crazy shit as a society; 2.) No one really wants to talk about it, whether that's not knowing what to say, not wanting to raise the temperature, or being scared; and 3.) I mean, at the end of the day it was a miss and he appears to be fine. The shooter is dead. There isn't much to talk about now. FBI needs to investigate and we'll see what the impact on the election is (I suspect it was just delivered to Trump).

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I keep hearing/reading something akin to this.  I'm not picking sides, or taking up arms.  But can somebody just explain to me like where the Civil War is going to be held?  Is like a solid red state like Nebraska invades a solid blue state like Illinois and just gets shredded as they approach Chicago?  Are we doing this in random battlefields/national forests?  I get the socio-political differences, but nobody has explained the logistics yet.  Somebody invades Texas to reinforce it for Trump?  Good luck holding a position in 7 major metros with 30 million people between them with 3700 fat dudes in tac vests and lift kits. 

Simmering low grade violence across the country. Increasing attacks on political figures, journalists, schools/universities, churches, businesses in heavily partisan areas, etc. This will likely come disproportionately from MAGA given both 1.) They are generally more inclined and enthusiastic about it, and better armed; and 2.) They will have institutional support from the feds and GOP state governments.

Society doesn't completely collapse - that's not profitable, after all - but starts to resemble Mexico or Brazil more than Europe, Canada, Japan/Korea, or AUS/NZ.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, Covri said:

That headline came out moments after it happened, it’s not some gotcha, it’s what was known at the time, that’s what news should do. They sent out more updates as more things came to light real time. Those reaction videos were 45 minutes later.

Lulz. Within moments the secret service perforated a man on a rooftop.   Pretty fucking sure it wasn't difficult to know what happened before it took the time to post the headline. 

I’ve been at events a couple times where Secret Service got the list of names and ran them a week before.  Day of event, everything was cleared for a long way away.  This guy in the grass 100-150 feet away with a long rifle that’s a really really bad shot evidently seems unreal.