Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

3 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

You can hit the top of someone’s ear and not hit the back of their head on an exit wound unless your aligned straight up and a professional.

#feedQAnon

Just remind them that the guy on stage was an actor from Home Alone 2

#feedQanon

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Hook1997 said:

I’ve been at events a couple times where Secret Service got the list of names and ran them a week before.  Day of event, everything was cleared for a long way away.  This guy in the grass 100-150 feet away with a long rifle that’s a really really bad shot evidently seems unreal.  

I don’t know fuck all much about guns and I know that debating the gun etc is not good for discussion. What is being said about the gun on X cesspool is “iron scope” so if anyone knows what that means and accuracy go right ahead. 

• Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I do find it interesting Trump didn’t get in front of a camera again the rest of the day for some defiant statement. He might’ve been too busy shitting himself.

Nah he’s used to that 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

Lulz. Within moments the secret service perforated a man on a rooftop.   Pretty fucking sure it wasn't difficult to know what happened before it took the time to post the headline. 

Dude I happened to be online when it happened, check the doom thread, it wasnt known right away of it was shots or something else. Within the hour everyone was calling it what it was. Stop trying to make initial report reactions a thing. You love guns, those gun shots sounded weak and not real. Crowd half ducked and didn’t move.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Covri said:

Dude I happened to be online when it happened, check the doom thread, it wasnt known right away of it was shots or something else. Within the hour everyone was calling it what it was. Stop trying to make initial report reactions a thing. You love guns, those gun shots sounded weak and not real. Crowd half ducked and didn’t move.

I was online when it broke as well.   It was pretty clear when he got up, 15 seconds after the shots, bleeding from the face, what had happened.  Those headlines were what, 5-10 minutes later.  After he was ushered to his motorcade and taken to the hospital.  Yeah, I think they could have found a better way to phrase it.  But, whatever helps continue to sow. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I don’t know fuck all much about guns and I know that debating the gun etc is not good for discussion. What is being said about the gun on X cesspool is “iron scope” so if anyone knows what that means and accuracy go right ahead. 

Iron Sights: Performance in the Field. That a scope is generally more useful than iron sights on a hunting rifle goes without saying. The question is, are there any situations in which iron sights are better. 

it just means he didn’t use a scope with like sights and mirrors in use, a open sight some would say.   still a terrible shot if he was actually that close.   

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Sure thing. Locate your bootstraps and pull them up. Once successfully pulled you are no longer poor. 

Fattys mom is a doctor lol. There were no bootstraps

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I was online when it broke as well.   It was pretty clear when he got up, 15 seconds after the shots, bleeding from the face, what had happened.  Those headlines were what, 5-10 minutes later.  After he was ushered to his motorcade and taken to the hospital.  Yeah, I think they could have found a better way to phrase it.  But, whatever helps continue to sow. 

All the major news sites were being carful in their wording first 15 minutes, to be cautious against what happened and opposed to any other news website gotcha. Stop treating it like it’s a conspiracy in reporting, they all want trump to win.

i checked cnn, Fox News, msnbc, and abc news at the time to validate it’s real and it was all the same this is what it could be but we’re not committing to it yet, so here’s what we do. 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

This is an enemy of America. His trial should have been expedited, he should be convicted, and either spending his life in prison or executed doe being a traitor. 

I admire your honesty. The first sentence of the above paragraph shades my response to this incident.

It's poor form to cheer violence, but we cheer the fuck out of it when it's visited on an enemy. How else can one view an existential threat to the republic? 

Murder should never be part of politics, but are we actually involved in politics right now? Seems like more to me.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

Just now, mchookem said:

she must be so ashamed

Not that I'm aware of.  Maybe. Doubt it. 

Just now, RomaVicta said:

It's poor form to cheer violence, but we cheer the fuck out of it when it's visited on an enemy. How else can one view and existential threat to the republic? 

Murder should never be part of politics, but are we actually involved in politics right now? Seems like more to me.

I agree.  I know why the site had to request everyone tone down their thoughts on his mortality, but if you can recognize the username, you can pretty well assume how the poster feels about it.   

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Small straps.  She cared more about helping people than stacking as much cash as possible.  Democratic voter to the bone. 

No strap. Y’all never had the lights or gas turned off 

5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

So ppl on X saying it may have to do with Trump removing the national abortion ban language from party platform in recent days. But that would make it someone further right? Than him? I’m still looking at the video they keep showing on tv and it does look like someone else has that same shirt on if that shirt is connected. 

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Iron Sights: Performance in the Field. That a scope is generally more useful than iron sights on a hunting rifle goes without saying. The question is, are there any situations in which iron sights are better. 

it just means he didn’t use a scope with like sights and mirrors in use, a open sight some would say.   still a terrible shot if he was actually that close.   

I’ve hunted a bunch of different ways. Saying a headshot with anything from 150 yards is a layup is obtuse. Missing on a presidential candidate? With nerves, adrenaline and distractions? I’m shocked he even drew blood. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Perhaps you could share some initial reports within the same time frame that were worded in an acceptable manner? 

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

2016: FUCK YOUR FEELINGS
2017: YOU LOST GET OVER IT
2018: DRINKING UR LIBERAL TEARS
2019: FOUR MORE YEARS BITCHES
2020: STOP THE COUNT
2021: WATER THE TREE OF LIBERTY
2022: BURN GROOMER BOOKS! 
2023: WHERE’S NANCY? WHERE’S NANCY?
2024: I am horrified by political violence !

This has the feel of some of my mix tapes back in the day. No one younger than 35 will ever have a fucking clue what we went through with minimal equipment to make mix cassettes. 

I feel so awful regardless for those younger than that. It’s been a rough 8 years. No matter what side you fall on politically. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So ppl on X saying it may have to do with Trump removing the national abortion ban language from party platform in recent days. But that would make it someone further right? Than him? I’m still looking at the video they keep showing on tv and it does look like someone else has that same shirt on if that shirt is connected. 

Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

4 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Not sure if this is true, would have no reason to doubt you.  But hopefully screen-grabbed his primary voting record and donor history because it's all up in smoke right now.  If this is really the guy-all the media can grab now is property records, SSN, and DL#.  Most MAGA folks won't believe it, but if his ballot pulls and donation FEC records got culled in the final minutes...that will make for interesting fodder.  Also, there's auto dealerships with elevated cams across the street from where he did this.  There's no way in the world, he didnt' scope this out ahead of time.  Even if he didn't, he'd show up on the day of.  I bet you dollars to Mazdas.  That footage magically disappears within the next 36 hours.  

I can't prove that a Mister Ronan Sinatra was there, but I can't prove he wasn't there either.  

Just now, seven said:

Perhaps you could share some initial reports within the same time frame that were worded in an acceptable manner? 

You would like me to go back in time and screencap online headlines from news orgs?  Like I said above, I'm completely fine with them contributing to the division.   

• Fuck You 1