Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

2 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

You're the guy that pointed out a different state with different laws is 20 minutes away, were you not? The logical assumption is that you meant they'd go there instead. If that's not what you meant I'm sorry, but I already have a wife I can argue about nonsensical points with

Please go fuck yourself

https://abc7chicago.com/amp/chicago-crime-shooting-guns-illinois-gun-laws/11937013/

LESS THAN HALF THE GUNS USED IN ILLINOIS CRIME COME FROM ILLINOIS, DATA ANALYSIS SHOWS

https://news.wttw.com/2023/12/13/inside-notorious-indiana-gun-shop-linked-hundreds-chicago-guns

3 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Stand up, and admit you think he’s hot and not totally murderable.

No. Look Bill from Lake Travis. If I were such a killer, there is no sport in that. No he is not hot. That family is a Greek fucking tragedy. If you stick with randos you can pretty much get away with it. According to Dateline. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

No. Look Bill from Lake Travis. If I were such a killer, there is no sport in that. No he is not hot. That family is a Greek fucking tragedy. If you stick with randos you can pretty much get away with it. According to Dateline. 

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the Travis County DA rests their case(s). 

Edited by billfromlaketravis
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

They're rapists. They're criminals. And some of them aren't presidential nominees. 

cam you imagine the rage if the shooter had been non white, or non citizen, registered Dem, LGQBT, …..

i do wish the shooter would have used a bump stock 😂😂😂

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Haha 1

cam you imagine the rage if the shooter had been non white, or non citizen, registered Dem, LGQBT, …..

i do wish the shooter would have used a bump stock

I am sure there will be plenty of posts saying he is all of those things and it’s being covered up by the deep state.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

32 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Trump didn’t force shit. GOP figured out they needed to lie until they can win the White House again 

Trump demanded the changes because he wants to win. He correctly realized that abortion was not good for his election chances.  The GOP gave him what he wants, as they always do. 

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Jesus! If you have never watched the Pascal show I would check it out. One of the few black people who is a star in the true crime venue. He is on the rise and a solid star imo. Pascal is a great dude also. Check him out. 

and damn crazy shooter dude. 

Star Trek Hoax GIF

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Jesus! If you have never watched the Pascal show I would check it out. One of the few black people who is a star in the true crime venue. He is on the rise and a solid star imo. Pascal is a great dude also. Check him out. 

and damn crazy shooter dude. 

The fuck?

3 minutes ago, F250 said:

Star Trek Hoax GIF

I mean he sort of looks like that picture circulating of the blown away person shooter. I don’t think we are allowed to post the dead person shooter picture. Even in spoilers I don’t think. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I mean he sort of looks like that picture circulating of the blown away person shooter. I don’t think we are allowed to post the dead person shooter picture. Even in spoilers I don’t think. 

The video you shared was debunked online earlier.

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

There was one he did on AI where they used to make them split up in these impromptu groups and he was like “Jesus and his apostles were not vibing”

the apprentice one he dedicated to me was the one where some guy Marcus was fired. In it Trump tells the virgin contestant guy he almost fires that sex has gotten him (Trump) in a lot of trouble and then he fires the Marcus guy. The archives are still up on the internet of it. Marcus was the only person he ever fired that made sense. It was like I don’t like you. I will never work with you. Damn no more caffeine for me. 

WTF. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

IMG_1092.jpeg

As the father of a daughter, Hell Fucking Yes.

Go with the needle piercing done at a tattoo parlor by a professional, not the fucking 18 year-old at Claires with 15 minutes of training using a medieval torture device to ram a blunt stud through human flesh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

This has the feel of some of my mix tapes back in the day. No one younger than 35 will ever have a fucking clue what we went through with minimal equipment to make mix cassettes. 

Monday Night Raw Yes GIF by WWE

I re-recorded so many fucking songs off the radio because some fucking DJ had to talk over the last 10 seconds of it.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Mullet: Thomas Mathew Crooks loves Trump, Big Red, Moon Pies, and April Wine.

Some other posters I guess saying the shooter’s  is someone else? M.Y.  Are the alleged initials of the shooter,  But I mean that as a likely false as well. I give up on trying to suss this one out but people claiming that the Crooks guy is wrong and it’s someone else with initials MY who has threaten Trump before. But I’m not falling for that banana in the tailpipe again or posting full name and pic, even if pic also looks very close to blown away shooter’s face pic.

Just now, Huckleberry said:

I like how you say you're not falling for it again as you continue to believe any BS you read anywhere. 

It’s stream of consciousness on my part and I will stop that. It’s not productive. My apologies. 

1 hour ago, seven said:

Guys, the abortion ban thing is straight copium. 

Eric Rudolph says hi!

Abortion nuts are fucking crazy and we've seen countless examples of them turning on Republican politicians who aren't anti-abortion enough.  They are dumb enough to believe that there are abortions after the child is born, and they think all abortions are happening at the 9th month.  You can't reason with them.

It fucking sucks because they are a small minority, but they hold an outsized influence over a lot of Republicans.

• Hook 'Em 4

Posted (edited)

This shooter better really end up a registered (if not a real) Republican because I’ve gone full scorched earth on MAGA shit-heads (fandoms and HS friends) on Twitter and Facebook tonight/this morning.

image.gif.9bab0aa63403b3cd76084e7b7b8d45ec.gif

Edited by C-Man
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Lots of Republicans are pro-abortion. In fact, I would bet most are.

I've yet to meet anyone who is "pro-abortion".  Pro-choice, yes. But those two terms are not the same. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I can’t apologize to this forum enough I am sorry. 

Maybe apologize less and spend ~5 more minutes realizing what you wrote before pressing submit reply. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

Fuck trump and fuck anyone who supports him. Project 2025 said submit and no blood will be shed. Does that sound American to you? Fuck you and your kith and kin.  you get some help, fucking traitor and go back to where you came from cause you aren’t American. USA USA USA!

I don’t support Trump but I suppose it’s better to be hated than pitied.

You bud, I pity.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

People that were going to sit on the couch will get out.  Makes the difference, who knows.  Am I voting for the guy who cant talk, I mean...stutters, or the guy who just knocked Johnny Footballs epic cotton bowl pic off the top of the podium. 

You were always voting for Trump. You are who you’ve always been.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, David Dennison said:

I fail to see how this makes anyone more likely to get out and vote for Donald Trump.

You probably thought Hillary was going to win too. No?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Balcones said:

You probably thought Hillary was going to win too. No?

But at least he didn't want to keep Pierce as our head coach. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Balcones said:

Gee, I wonder what the rest of the context is for that quote that is suspiciously limited to 4 seconds. But yes, this is a result of Trump's rhetoric and call for violence. Turns out, when you call for violence, you don't just get it from your side (although this one may in fact be an own goal of sorts). 

6 hours ago, Covri said:

I’m curious why Macklemore’s divine intervention post got nuked and the replies to it? He stated his thoughts, people rightly pointed out their issue with it, and they all get nuked. Seems odd to protect someone we all know is a retread poster banned before for his bullshit…

Edit: let me know if this should be asked somewhere else, but thought it off to not be able to respond to that.

I’m not a retread and have never been banned. 

• Haha 2