Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

It's pretty funny how quickly a criminally fraudulent child rapist picks up votes by getting shot at by his own party. Bunch of useful idiots, overly excited to vote for a rapist AGAIN to make their daughters proud

• Hook 'Em 4

35 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Gee, I wonder what the rest of the context is for that quote that is suspiciously limited to 4 seconds. But yes, this is a result of Trump's rhetoric and call for violence. Turns out, when you call for violence, you don't just get it from your side (although this one may in fact be an own goal of sorts). 

Since you are wondering about it, I think his next line was something like “and that’s a fact”. 

• Fuck You 3

Just now, Balcones said:

Since you are wondering about it, I think his next line was something like “and that’s a fact”. 

Since you have it, pull up the whole video. It wasn't a call for violence at all. It was a 2015 video about Trump's takeover of the GOP and that the GOP donors weren't going to be able to stop him. 

• Haha 1

Here is the whole transcript from the interview, https://www.msnbc.com/transcripts/all-in/2015-10-27-msna757211

Relevant portion below:

HAYES: Here`s why I think -- I would agree with that. Let me say, here`s what I would say is my position if I`m say a big sort of GOP donor class member, if I`m in the vaunted Republican establishment. I am psyched about Carson`s rise, because here`s what it makes me think -- in 2012, we got the chart of the primary leader that happened in that summer before the 2011 where everyone sort of gets a turn, right? Those were truncated short cycles, four, six, eight weeks and eventually went into Romney. Carson`s rise at the expense of Trump makes me think hopefully, again, if I`m a donor class establishment Republican, the same thing`s happening here just on a longer time scale. Does that scan to you?

WILSON: Somewhat but here`s the thing. But here`s the thing -- Trump is still a powerful force right now and still holding a lot of the part of the base that is very activated by his message, the nativist message that`s got a fraction of the base energized. The donor class can`t just sit back on the sidelines and say, oh, well, don`t worry, this will work itself out. They`re still going to have to go out and put a bullet in Donald Trump. And that`s a fact. They`re still going to eventually have to figure out ways to find candidates that are going to be of the caliber and the quality level to post up against Hillary Clinton because right now, I will tell you, no matter who you support or how much you like them, neither Donald Trump or Ben Carson is ready to go up against the Clinton machine. And that`s not saying that Jeb Bush is, or Cruz or Marco or anybody else is either.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

So this registered Republican gunman was 12 years old for Trump's inauguration, graduated high school two years ago, and now got his head hollowed out by SS wearing guntuber merch. 

Seems like the ideal Republican voter

• Hook 'Em 1

These rallies are basically the only joy Trump gets in his life. Now he’s got to be terrified of his own supporters taking shots at him at every future rally to try to accelerate the civil war he’s been stoking. That’s truly a shame.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 4

6 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

I do find it interesting Trump didn’t get in front of a camera again the rest of the day for some defiant statement. He might’ve been too busy shitting himself.

Wiping himself off. He crapped his pants while he was curled up in a ball on stage. 

10 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Wiping himself off. He crapped his pants while he was curled up in a ball on stage. 

Baby soft, Charmin soft.

I am sure he's quite conflicted about future public appearances and doing prison time.  I'm here for it.

25 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Here is the whole transcript from the interview, https://www.msnbc.com/transcripts/all-in/2015-10-27-msna757211

Relevant portion below:

Thanks. It pretty clear he says to put a bullet in Trump to stop him. You can’t sit on the sideline and think he goes away No? 

He also says a bunch of non-facts like Trump can’t be Carson or Clinton. What an idiot.

• Fuck You 10

1 minute ago, Balcones said:

Thanks. It pretty clear he says to put a bullet in Trump to stop him. You can’t sit on the sideline and think he goes away No? 

He also says a bunch of non-facts like Trump can’t be Carson or Clinton. What an idiot.

Someone doesn't know the difference between fact and opinion.

• Hook 'Em 5

6 hours ago, Satchel said:

How would you characterize God’s disposition toward the innocent bystander who had his brains blown out by a bullet ostensibly intended for Trump?

[maga]The guy probably prayed to God that he would do anything including die to help Trump get elected and save us from the godless libruls. His prayer was answered.[\maga]

I am waiting to hear the screaming from the people who thought Ashlii Babbitt was doing the right thing and this shooter was no different.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Balcones said:

I wonder if this assassination attempt will change their mind on this legislation. 

I thought he was a billionaire.  Why should the taxpayers give him a handout?  Can't he afford to hire his own security detail?

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

That giant piece of shit may never show his face again.

That's what I'm thinking.  Trump is not a particularly courageous man.  

Can't see him doing any more rallies.  Hopefully he'll campaign from his basement in Mar a Lago. 

(sidenote: the water table is too high for a basement.  just kidding about that part)

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

Maybe icono was the real shooter? The other guy was just a decoy. 

Well if it were going to be a shag/surl poster, Icono is like a top 3 candidate. TTom, TxTow, and Icono gotta be the top 3 I’d think. 

• Hook 'Em 3

16 minutes ago, Balcones said:

You can just admit you were wrong. It's ok. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
"State voter records show that Crooks was a registered Republican. The upcoming Nov. 5 election would have been the first time Crooks had been old enough to vote in a presidential race.

When Crooks was 17 he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote."

Edited by Mikey4

1 minute ago, cabowabo said:

How does one even register as a “Democrat” or “Republican?”  I’ve never filled out such a registration form. 

Stop trolling. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Well if it were going to be a shag/surl poster, Icono is like a top 3 candidate. TTom, TxTow, and Icono gotta be the top 3 I’d think. 

TxTow isn’t a shooter. He’s a rock thrower. 

How does one even register as a “Democrat” or “Republican?”  I’ve never filled out such a registration form. 

This would have been his first year to vote in a presidential election. He probably voted in a local race when he was 18 or 19 and got registered that way.

4 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

This would have been his first year to vote in a presidential election. He probably voted in a local race when he was 18 or 19 and got registered that way.

So it’s how you vote in a primary?  I’ve voted in plenty of Democrat primaries so I could have a say in local elections where there is no Republican opponent which is almost always the case in south Texas.  Guess that makes me a Democrat. 

11 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Trump never admits he's wrong because doing so implies weakness. His acolytes follow suit.

Doesn’t Biden do the same? The only time the left acolytes admit anything is wrong is when they get the opportunity to shit all over the USA. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 11

Posted (edited)

So it’s how you vote in a primary?  I’ve voted in plenty of Democrat primaries so I could have a say in local elections where there is no viable Republican opponent which is almost always the case in south Texas.  Guess that makes me a Democrat. 

Oops

Edited by cabowabo

Just now, Alien Octopus said:

Doesn’t Biden do the same? The only time the left acolytes admit anything is wrong is when they get the opportunity to shit all over the USA. 

Post all the receipts here please for us to review and make our informed determination. Thank you for your discourse, fellow citizen. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

What the fuck is going on with my postings?  Lol. Guess I better drink my coffee first. 

Edited by cabowabo

Just now, Dahobbs said:

You should probably just throw away your computer at this point. 

It’s possible to salvage the CPU if you throw it into the washer on sanitize with some vinegar. 

• Haha 1

I don’t think much can be taken away from the shooter either being registered as a republican or making a donation to a liberal PAC. I do find it odd that there isn’t more information out there on him yet or available on social media, however.

The hearing with secret service should be interesting. I’d like to know how the easiest and best shooting position towards the stage was allowed to be completely open to a man with a rifle and even with warning and advanced notification they didn’t take the shooter down before the shots. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Enchubben said:

I don’t think much can be taken away from the shooter either being registered as a republican or making a donation to a liberal PAC. I do find it odd that there isn’t more information out there on him yet or available on social media, however.

The hearing with secret service should be interesting. I’d like to know how the easiest and best shooting position towards the stage was allowed to be completely open to a man with a rifle and even with warning and advanced notification they didn’t take the shooter down before the shots. 

I’m sure they’ll talk about all their “brave” agents that saved Trump’s life, yada, yada, yada. This was a major, major fuck up by them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

No manifesto posted yet?

He had a discord server apparently, gonna be interesting to see what comes outta there

Just now, Woodrow Call said:

This is a terrible thing. It feels like 1968 again, and the language I'm hearing from the far right is startling. Everything is ratcheted up. 

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Secret service couldn’t even send someone down to the press conference. They gonna come out of this looking very incompetent. 

If I’m them, I don’t meet with the public until I’ve gone back through the entire security plan and diagnosed the issue(s). The head of secret service pushing for diversity hires in an interview I’m sure will be questioned and is going to be a distraction, and all of this of course leaves a lot of room for conspiracy theories.  

We are literally a slight head turn away from the end of our nation as we know it. I think that’s something everyone should be really concerned about. I hope they triple down on security for both candidates going forward. 

• Hook 'Em 1