Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

Just now, aggie08 said:

It didn't seem like much trouble. Definitely be interesting to see when he bought the gun. Might have hatched this idea last week.

Didn’t someone already say his dad bought it for him on Friday?

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

It didn't seem like much trouble. Definitely be interesting to see when he bought the gun. Might have hatched this idea last week.

Supposedly his father bought him the gun. Again, maybe not the best "gift" for a young male. 

1 minute ago, cabowabo said:

Has it been confirmed that he didn't have an optic on his gun? Imagine going through all the trouble to assassinate an ex President, and not bothering to get an optic on your gun.

All the trouble of taking a gun and a ladder on a walk to a rooftop 150 yards away with no one paying attention? 

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Didn’t someone already say his dad bought it for him on Friday?

Just now, mdmost said:

Supposedly his father bought him the gun. Again, maybe not the best "gift" for a young male. 

Missed that. Thanks guys.

Even if he placed the ladder in advance behind those big trees, there are multiple eyewitness accounts who said they saw him crawling up there and they tried to alert authorities. Very bad day for LE. 

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

What's weird is that if the shooter donated $15 to actblue in 2021, he would've been 17 and unable to register with a party, so he mustve registered Republican after the PAC donation

A boy thinks he may be a democrat in 2021 and then over the next three years becomes a blasting away registered Republican young man....I mean how could that possibly happen in today's society....it's a mystery.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

This reeks of some angry young loser looking for fame, not some idealogue who thinks he's saving the world from Trump. In that respect, a political rally beats an elementary school, and SS response time sure does beat the Uvalde Police Department.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

As I've watched the replay over and over again... Where did the bullet go? There's a mass of idiots behind the main idiot. Nobody else got hit.

A high caliber munition doesn't just disappear.

Queue conspiracy theories.

The amount of shots and no one behind him getting hit is definitely puzzling.  The person killed was in the crowd infront of him from what I heard, doesn’t make much sense.  

13 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

As I've watched the replay over and over again... Where did the bullet go? There's a mass of idiots behind the main idiot. Nobody else got hit.

A high caliber munition doesn't just disappear.

Queue conspiracy theories.

Brick killed a guy

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

The amount of shots and no one behind him getting hit is definitely puzzling.  The person killed was in the crowd infront of him from what I heard, doesn’t make much sense.  

The people hit were in the stands behind Trump. You can see the dead guy’s body getting hauled down the bleachers after Trump gets taken away, followed by the lady shot in the arm. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

What's weird is that if the shooter donated $15 to actblue in 2021, he would've been 17 and unable to register with a party, so he mustve registered Republican after the PAC donation

Donating $15 while underage and in high school?  That sounds like somebody doing a high school government class assignment or trying to impress some girl, if he became a registered Republican later on.

We're gonna end up finding out that he was doing this to impress some young social media influencer, aren't we?  Like a 2024 version of John Hinckley Jr. , except he didn't attend Highland Park in Dallas or Texas Tech, and he'll never end up with a YouTube channel in his late 60s like John Hinckley Jr. currently has.

13 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Where did he park? How far was he walking around with a fucking ladder and rifle strapped to his back?

6 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

I guess now is as good a time as any to remind everyone that according to SCOTUS, the police do not have to serve and protect. Thats just marketing. The police (local, not SS) are not responsible for protecting anyone.

Like I said, we just thought MAGA hated law enforcement before yesterday.  I've already seen more than one MAGA relative and a couple of friends "just asking questions" on social media about law enforcement and the Secret Service.  We'll end up with some MAGA type bringing firearms to a rally because they think they can protect Trump better than the Secret Service.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Like I said, we just thought MAGA hated law enforcement before yesterday.  I've already seen more than one MAGA relative and a couple of friends "just asking questions" on social media about law enforcement and the Secret Service.  We'll end up with some MAGA type bringing firearms to a rally because they think they can protect Trump better than the Secret Service.

They may be right 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah but like an NRA event, you're not getting weapons through. Secret Service and local law enforcement would never agree to that. I guess Trump is welcome to hire his own security detail. 

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

They didn't cover the most likely location for a shooter.  There's no way to explain that fact away.

And, a real shooter actually showed up to that uncovered spot despite the fact that, i would assume, most people planning such a thing wouldn’t attempt it from a place they would deduce to be covered by security because of how great a location it would be. 

so are there huge gaps in protection all the time and this time it cost them by way of unsuccessful attempt, or are we to believe that the one time someone decided to actually take action he chose an obvious spot that just happened to have been missed?

Whatever you do, don’t check out Gov Abbott’s statements on this. Full-on simp/knob slobbering. Trump is “INDOMITABLE!” Photo with blood and white shirt and blue coat is genuine “red white and blue!”
They have made Trump a god. And this is the final act of His ascension to the Throne.
I also love that God reached down and protected Trump….but when 19 kids were being systematically slaughtered in Uvalde, God looked down and said “fuck them kids.” When it comes to “hmmm….when should I intervene in shootings?”, God seems like a total fucking piece of shit, right?

• Like 3
  • Rage+1 6

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Whatever you do, don’t check out Gov Abbott’s statements on this. Full-on simp/knob slobbering. Trump is “INDOMITABLE!” Photo with blood and white shirt and blue coat is genuine “red white and blue!”
They have made Trump a god. And this is the final act of His ascension to the Throne.
I also love that God reached down and protected Trump….but when 19 kids were being systematically slaughtered in Uvalde, God looked down and said “fuck them kids.” When it comes to “hmmm….when should I intervene in shootings?”, God seems like a total fucking piece of shit, right?

I don't understand this. It's not like the bullet bounced off his head like Superman or something. The dude just missed. 

He is, yet again, the most fortunate person on earth.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Something I think might come out of this after Trump wins...  He guts the Secret Service and turns it into Presidential Bodyguard that swears an oath of allegiance to him and him only.   Total loyalty to Donald J. Trump without any of that pesky one to the Constitution.  And they'll have immunity because their job will be to enforce "Official Acts and Duties of the President of the United States."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s almost like some group has normalized open carry, even of long guns. 

LOL bingo. Didn't think of this angle. 

How many people saw this dude and hesitated because they are so used to Trumpers flaunting firearms. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, seven said:

They may be right 

Wonder if he will have any sharp words for his security detail or PA cops.

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And, a real shooter actually showed up to that uncovered spot despite the fact that, i would assume, most people planning such a thing wouldn’t attempt it from a place they would deduce to be covered by security because of how great a location it would be. 

so are there huge gaps in protection all the time and this time it cost them by way of unsuccessful attempt, or are we to believe that the one time someone decided to actually take action he chose an obvious spot that just happened to have been missed?

I love a good conspiracy theory that has actual odd shit happening, I have to admit. I still want to believe this is random, but If one had a mind to, they could really spin this thing up.  

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Yeah but like an NRA event, you're not getting weapons through. Secret Service and local law enforcement would never agree to that. I guess Trump is welcome to hire his own security detail. 

Just something else his supporters will pay for via campaign donations, like lawyers, settlements, etc 

5 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Something I think might come out of this after Trump wins...  He guts the Secret Service and turns it into Presidential Bodyguard that swears an oath of allegiance to him and him only.   Total loyalty to Donald J. Trump without any of that pesky one to the Constitution.  And they'll have immunity because their job will be to enforce "Official Acts and Duties of the President of the United States."

I think the 3 musketeers have already told this story.

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, but they're preaching to the choir. It's an echo chamber. 

Everyone else knows he was lucky. Very lucky.

• Hook 'Em 1

The sad sad thing is it is looking more and more like this is simply reaping what you sow (and I am not even talking political violence, more the place we are with guns, etc) and most of America will be too stupid to understand that.  

For the people writing the script in this simulation, can I opt out now? I would like to get out of this matrix. I don’t know exactly is about to change but I doubt it is going to be good whatever it is. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

I think the 3 musketeers have already told this story.

Except who are the best 3 Musketeers we can wrangle up?  AOC, Jamie Raskin and Jasmine Crockett?