BLOW THAT FUCKING HORN - COMMODORES TAKE DOWN #1 ALABAMA AT HOME ×

Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Seek help

? It was posted earlier in this thread from Alex Jones. I didn't make that up. I'm not saying it is the most likely reason for the shooting, I'm just saying I wouldn't be terribly shocked either. When you incite crazy people and give them access to guns, you can get crazy , irrational results. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Oh. So pelosi answering the door standing in his underwear after being attacked with a hammer by his male lover boy wasn’t supposed to be funny?

Well, you are the same guy who thought the old white man who was protesting for Black Lives Matter in Buffalo deserved to get violently knocked to the ground by a cop. So it tracks. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Until you condemn the rhetoric from Trump, you're nothing but a hypocrit. I'll wait.

And I’m waiting on seeing rhetoric on the level of what MSM has been posting for years against orange man to condemn. 

• Fuck You 1

Just now, mdmost said:

Well, you are the same guy who thought the old white man who was protesting for Black Lives Matter deserved to get violently knocked to the ground by a cop. So it tracks. 

Goddamn, I’d forgotten about that. MN has an impressive track record.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Enchubben said:

And I’m waiting on seeing rhetoric on the level of what MSM has been posting for years against orange man to condemn. 

Jesus, talk about not paying attention.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I have a ton of questions, like a lot of people. Why was he on stage for 15-20 seconds after he was shot? Why was he allowed to stand there and pose? Why wasn't he fly tackled with 100 SS on top of him? Something is fucky here and it goes beyond incompetence. We'll probably never know.

This.  The transcripts tell a bit of the story, but I suspect the agents debriefing story will never be told for a number of reasons.  Most of those communications make sense, but just because the shooter was down doesn't mean it's all over.  They were a long ways away from him, they may see blood and immobility, but you don't know he's dead unless you're next to him checking his pulse.  He could still get off another round.  And the irony of 2 teams of 2-person sniper teams declaring all is fine because they got one sniper, when they're working pairs themselves is interesting.  

I'll leave y'all to the 'whataboutism' and caliber talk.  But it goes against every single thing they are trained on, to straighten up a shot asset with his head held high and then duck down around his waist and freeze for a few seconds.  I don't care how you vote, if you want him dead or alive, or DEI agents.  In 100 recorded assassination attempts of governors, members, and presidents...there's a reason why you've never seen that.  Shit, I bet many of you combat vets on here.  An officer gets shot.......do crowd around him, hold him up higher, and then huddle down around his belt for a few seconds before making a move?  

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I’m sure the kids of the dad in the audience with his splattered brains on them think that’s funny af.

Maybe they’ll grow up and vote for gun control 🤷

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

You’re purposely being dumb

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

The right is having a hard time coming to grips that when it comes to making light of gun-related tragedy, turnabout is fair play.

Turnabout is fair play? I doubt this board would have the same reaction in the turnabout. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

ok...why or how did his shoes come off??  another question that will never be answered!

USS agents tackled him to cover him up.  Shoes fell off.  Trump realizes he's hit and survived (for the moment).  Wants his shoes.  Then on the way to SUV,  pumps his fists to the crowd saying "Fight, fight!". (which was the last thing the USS wanted him to do at that moments, but Trump gonna Trump, just like the Georgia mugshot).Gets applause, while two other people lay dying.  Dude is so instinctive and skilled improvisationallly at how to act on TV, he risked his own life at that moment for I'm sure what thought would be the "the ultimate photo-op".  ABF.. Always Be Fundraising.  Even if your life is in mortal danger.  That's some real martyr / victim shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

What does one thing have to do with the other in your 90 IQ, junior college dropout broken brain? Do you think that someone getting a dui, whether it “could’ve killed anybody” - or even if it did kill somebody- means it’s ok to laugh at them when someone caves their skull in with a hammer? Or only if they are gay?

First things first, you’ve been on Surly/shag since day 1. So you don’t need to bring the homophobic gaslighting into play because I won’t believe for a second you’ve never said anything homophobic in your life. Nice try there.

And you said attempted murder isn’t funny. An 80YO drunk isn’t some 22YO drunk with BAL of .082. But you seem content defending the attempted murderer. If Paul would’ve killed a family while drunk driving, he’d probably be in a cell so the hammer attack wouldn’t have happened.

Long story short: it’s ok to laugh at POS drunk Paul Pelosi.
  • Fuck You 22

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Turnabout is fair play? I doubt this board would have the same reaction in the turnabout. 

that wouldn’t be turnabout. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Seek help

He absolutely was a registered Republican.  He also donated to a PAC that funded Biden.  I don't think we should try too hard to parse any political motive unless he left behind some information that might clarify things.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

First things first, you’ve been on Surly/shag since day 1. So you don’t need to bring the homophobic gaslighting into play because I won’t believe for a second you’ve never said anything homophobic in your life. Nice try there.

And you said attempted murder isn’t funny. An 80YO drunk isn’t some 22YO drunk with BAL of .082. But you seem content defending the attempted murderer. If Paul would’ve killed a family while drunk driving, he’d probably be in a cell so the hammer attack wouldn’t have happened.

Long story short: it’s ok to laugh at POS drunk Paul Pelosi.

It's okay to laugh at Paul Pelosi being hit in the head with a hammer by a home intruder due to politics because hypotheticals. Got it. What salient points you make.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I bet you think Kyle Rittenhouse is a victim.

2 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

USS agents tackled him to cover him up.  Shoes fell off.  Trump realizes he's hit and survived (for the moment).  Wants his shoes.  Then on the way to SUV,  pumps his fists to the crowd saying "Fight, fight!". (which was the last thing the USS wanted him to do at that moments, but Trump gonna Trump, just like the Georgia mugshot).Gets applause, while two other people lay dying.  Dude is so instinctive and skilled improvisationallly at how to act on TV, he risked his own life at that moment for I'm sure what thought would be the "the ultimate photo-op".  ABF.. Always Be Fundraising.  Even if your life is in mortal danger.  That's some real martyr / victim shit.

This is why those hoping he will go into hiding are in for disappointment. He is, perhaps above all things, a massive narcissist. He can’t WAIT to get back on stage.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Did that sound coherent in your head before you typed it out? Are you really trying to excuse your dehumanizing an elderly victim of a hammer to the skull by accusing me of homophobic behavior?

I don’t even know what that second paragraph means. You’re an idiot 

• Hook 'Em 5

7 minutes ago, Derka said:

Tommy Crooks better watch his ass.

first video-----what the fuck with the teeth of the guy in the blue hat facing the camera around the :24 mark?  

second video-----as much as he's a moronic douchebag, that's a great thing for Kid Rock to do.  Those victims have bad judgement but did not deserve, in any way, to be shot at.  Kudos to him and I hope other pro Trump celebs follow suit.  There are also some kids in that audience not physically harmed, but gonna need some serious counseling down the road.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

“People living here” I believe was your earlier description.  Was noticed.  Well done 

It was meant to be inclusive of his rhetoric against multiple classes of people (e.g., immigrants, gays, transgenders, blm protesters, democrats in general). But yes, I understand that like Trump, you don't believe immigrants are human. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

He absolutely was a registered Republican.  He also donated to a PAC that funded Biden.  I don't think we should try too hard to parse any political motive unless he left behind some information that might clarify things.

Doesn't matter at this point.  His true motive will be shaped by others and it will be a giant fucking mess.

I'm going with fucked up kid who was incessantly bullied and picked on acting out and this had nothing to do with politics, aka a John Hinckley adjacent assassination attempt.  But the shitshow has commenced.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, kevwun said:

It was a monumental fuckup.  I wonder if at least some of the cops thought he was a SS sniper.  How there were no agents posted on top of that building is going to get several people "re-assigned" to chasing down counterfeiters in the middle of nowhere.

Enjoying hot dogs and cold coffee at a coin show in Iowa. "Mr. Secret Service! Mr. Secret Service! Earl CLEARLY altered this 1968 penny to look like a double-die error!"

26 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

That’s a strong bold post. I’d love to see you defend this old drunk that could’ve killed anybody on the highway a few weeks prior to the hammer attack when he got his dui.

It’s embarrassing that you’re a Texas fan. Go away

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

I think many people are unaware of the imperfect protection offered by the Secret Service to actual living presidents as well as presidential candidates. Even as recently as the past 20 years. For example, in 2014, a man armed with a knife climbed the White House fence and was able to enter the main building. Same year, SS agents allowed an unknown man into an elevator with Pres. Obama. The man took a pic with his cell phone, so the SS finally wised up and that's when agents discovered he was also armed. There are many known incidents of SS agents on presidential protection getting drunk, whoring with prostitutes and other forbidden activities.

Yeah, seems wildly easy to bump off any political figure you want if this is how bad the SS is at protecting one of the top 2 politicians in the country.  And that's not even taking into account new technologies.  

After watching video after video of Russians getting blown to smithereens with drones in Ukraine, it would be pathetically easy it would be to fly one into an event like this.  Doesn't matter if your target turns their head at the last second when you're hitting them with high explosive at a fast rate of speed.  You'd also not be setting yourself up to get domed by counter sniper fire, either.  Just fly it in while you're multiple miles away in a room somewhere.  

10 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Shit, I bet many of you combat vets on here.  An officer gets shot.......do crowd around him, hold him up higher, and then huddle down around his belt for a few seconds before making a move?  

Clearly you never met my old commanding officer.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

“People living here” I believe was your earlier description.  Was noticed.  Well done 

What clever point do you think you're making? 

30 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I have a ton of questions, like a lot of people. Why was he on stage for 15-20 seconds after he was shot? Why was he allowed to stand there and pose? Why wasn't he fly tackled with 100 SS on top of him? Something is fucky here and it goes beyond incompetence. We'll probably never know.

The biggest question for me is how the hell does the shooter climb a ladder and be on a rooftop with a rifle and a direct line to shoot, and the SS doesn't know about it? Someone needs to be fired over this alone. 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Did you not read anything I sent? Are you fucking serious? Calling Trump a dangerous, authoritarian is factually true. It isn't however a call to violence.  Calling immigrants "vermin", posting pictures of Biden hogtied, saying the cops should rough people up, calling for Hillary to be executed, all of those are much are in fact calls to violence. That you cant see the difference highlights just how far gone you are in the cult. It is sad. 

Factually true? lol 

Show me the quotes because what you’re saying are truths are just conjecture and opinion. Specifically show me where trump called for Hillary’s execution. That he called all immigrants vermin.

In regards to the hogtied image, I’m assuming you’re referring to the video of vehicles following the Trump motorcade one of which had that painted on the tailgate? Trump sharing an image of it is a far cry and twisting of what the actual video was.

Crazy thought here, but is it possible you might have bought a little too far into your cult?

Edited by Enchubben
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1