Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

2 minutes ago, Texzilla588 said:

Bullshit. This isn’t Jimmy Carter heading over to build a habitat for humanity house. That gets a former President detail. The detail for the presumptive opposition candidate gets better than this.

The head of the SS is a diversity maven. Details like this the members are supposed to be as tall or taller than the primary; Trump is 6’3”. The videos of the women on the detail are keystone kops; one can’t holster her weapon.

I would expect Trump gets all new crew going forward.

Link?

7 hours ago, Mikey4 said:
"State voter records show that Crooks was a registered Republican. The upcoming Nov. 5 election would have been the first time Crooks had been old enough to vote in a presidential race.

When Crooks was 17 he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote."

Then he went and registered as a Republican when he became of age.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, David Dennison said:

So they just let two people die for a photo op?

Yeah I can’t reconcile this with it being “staged”

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Just now, Satchel said:

Then he went and registered as a Republican when he became of age.

Curious if the recent report that the donation was someone else with the same name is true. 

Just now, David Dennison said:

Or are those people not really dead and the entire law enforcement apparatus is in on it?

Of did a known narcissist stand up like an idiot during an attempt on his life because he couldn't help himself?

Never let a failed assassination attempt go to waste. However, when you help build a conspiracy culture, sometimes it comes back to bite you in the ass.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Just now, Dahobbs said:

Curious if the recent report that the donation was someone else with the same name is true. 

it was covered upthread. there were two people with the same name. one in his 50's who donated to a biden pac and this guy, who was a registered republican. there isn't much else to analyze here

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

lot of things are not adding up 

I disagree with Gene. Jmo. I await the SS presser. This is all being taken very seriously. Gene is just ticked that the “you come at the king you best not miss” moment was Biden doing a decent press conference. Until yesterday. now Trump has that moment. 

i know people hate Trump. He’s the reason I left the Republican Party. I get it. But given the level of agencies involved and given how seriously this is being taken I highly doubt this was a staged assassination attempt to make Trump more “popular.”

I thought this actually helps Biden. His own party was pummeling him the both fists for the past two weeks and the shooting actually made that all go away for a couple of days. Possibly permanently. I think this actually gave Biden a chance to regroup and keep his own party from their malicious attacks on him. A chance to give press briefings and be the consoler in chief. Jmo. Maybe the attacks stop permanently on Biden.

who knows? I thought the assassination attempt actually helps Biden more. But I guess we will see what we will see. 

I don’t think it was a staged assassination attempt. But it’s still a free country and people can think what they want. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Or are those people not really dead and the entire law enforcement apparatus is in on it?

Or did a known narcissist stand up like an idiot during an attempt on his life because he couldn't help himself?

do you honestly believe that Trump gives a fuck about two suckers dying for his historic photo opp ?

he care about himself, and maybe a little bit about ivanka 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Liberals becoming the very Alex Jones Sandy Hook was a false flag type people that they claim to detest was a wrinkle I didn't expect. 

I'm in the "something fucky about this" camp, but it's entirely possible SS was doing their job and Trump was ignoring all the coaching he has been taught for this situation. Can't protect someone properly who is actively putting themselves in harm's way

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, mdmost said:

Liberals becoming the very Alex Jones Sandy Hook was a false flag type people that they claim to detest was a wrinkle I didn't expect. 

It’s the upside down world. Basically. Some time rift happened during the shooting and conservatives and liberals traded places in the upside down land, i guess. If Trump starts being nice to everyone and shit we will know shits gone terribly wrong 

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Are any mainstream democratic politicians or media outlets doing that or just people fishing for likes on social media and messgaeboards?   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cmontexas said:

Actually a good point about the wolves laying off Biden for a while

Consoler-in-chief is an amazing role to have. Reagan after the space shuttle speech. A chance to have the fireside chat. Talk about us acting like adults. The grandfatherly thing works here.

he can say stop acting like spoiled children and listen to me do have a lot of life experience. Let’s be better together. That should be the message. Let’s be better people. And then hold his breath to see how long the truce lasts. Both sides will. Hold their breath. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

do you honestly believe that Trump gives a fuck about two suckers dying for his historic photo opp ?

he care about himself, and maybe a little bit about ivanka 

Come on man get off twitter. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'm in the "something fucky about this" camp, but it's entirely possible SS was doing their job and Trump was ignoring all the coaching he has been taught for this situation. Can't protect someone properly who is actively putting themselves in harm's way

It would be more plausible if all the agents were screaming at him to keep down and keep moving. I don't remember hearing any of that. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Or did a known narcissist stand up like an idiot during an attempt on his life because he couldn't help himself?

Consider that people have been investigating and arguing over JFK's assassination for over sixty years and have not learned a damn thing not known a year after it happened.

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

LEO and SS failures are more likely. His team may just suck badly because it was an open venue and they couldn't ram him down the ramp. Like I said a while back, this isn't like the movies where the reaction is rehearsed. When Reagan was shot, he was right by the car so it was easy to get him in. Maybe don't assign anyone smaller in height to Trump in his stage detail. They left him wide open if there was another shooter. 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Lol “leftist”

Not being an orange mushroom knob slobber like yourself doesn’t make him a leftist

Nah. Being a broke, lonely, childless beta pussy makes he/him a leftist.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 14

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

It would be more plausible if all the agents were screaming at him to keep down and keep moving. I don't remember hearing any of that. 

he argued about getting his shoes. and he clearly made no attempt to duck down. instead he peacocked even more

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Are any mainstream democratic politicians or media outlets doing that or just people fishing for likes on social media and messgaeboards?   

No, it's all dipshits on social media. But there also dipshits in this thread acting like it was staged. The most straightforward answer is not very fun, that LEO and SS just fucked up royally and we were lucky that the shooter was bad at his aim. If he had been more accurate, we would've had a nation altering event. One I'm not very sure we could've come back from given the level of anger. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

he argued about getting his shoes. and he clearly made no attempt to duck down. instead he peacocked even more

Per Bret Baier who spoke with him today, he wanted to go back to the mike and tell the crowd he was OK, bask in the glory of being the luckiest motherfucker on the face of the earth, and pose for some additional glamour shots.

Edited by SizzleChest

28 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And in case any of you wondered how the MAGAs are taking this, it’s strutting about how they’re armed and going to take us all out (seen on my social media feed):

ea471dca18a5e8e8a8952441bbe55a54.jpg

hope their sniper fantasies include bringing sufficient snacks this time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SizzleChest said:

Per Bret Baier who spoke with him today, he wanted to go back to the mike and tell the crowd he was OK, bask in the glory of being the luckiest motherfucker on the face of the earth, and pose for some additional glamour shots.

Pathetic.

13 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Reuters and AP still have news up that the shooter donated the money as of 3:26 CST, fwiw.

If this exact same event had happened to Biden, 80% of Foxnews would be calling a staged event. 100% maga base would be claiming the same. The national discussion would be driven that way

i thing it was real but a lot of pieces are not adding up. We’ll see what else turns up evidence wise 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

Nah. Being a broke, lonely, childless beta pussy makes he/him a leftist.

Hey hey hey I may be broke and lonely but I, um…what was that third thing he said?

14 minutes ago, Marcusshelton said:

Donation dude and shooter aren’t the same person. See up thread. 

you'd think a news service like reuters would have corrected that article by now.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

TRUMP STAFFER: “Mr (former) President, in order for this to work we will have to actually kill one or two event attendees.”

TRUMP: ”And?”

Edited by C-Man
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3