Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

hope their sniper fantasies include bringing sufficient snacks this time.

You know, their ignorant arrogance is actually one of the things I enjoy about this sick timeline. Lots of us have boxes of green tips at home as well. But we won’t cosplay when the shit goes down. They are performative clowns. The rest of us give a shit about the ultimate outcome. Shoot and scoot is the name of the game. Bring it, fascists.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

No, it's all dipshits on social media. But there also dipshits in this thread acting like it was staged. The most straightforward answer is not very fun, that LEO and SS just fucked up royally and we were lucky that the shooter was bad at his aim. If he had been more accurate, we would've had a nation altering event. One I'm not very sure we could've come back from given the level of anger. 

This is absolutely where I am. There were fuckups and we also live in a country where there is no barrier to a 20 year old misfit laying his hands on a carbine and some 5.56. It’s extremely easy and frictionless to get into violent extremism.  

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

This is absolutely where I am. There were fuckups and we also live in a country where there is no barrier to a 20 year old misfit laying his hands on a carbine and some 5.56. It’s extremely easy and frictionless to get into violent extremism.  

I want to see what was on his phone and what social media he was consuming.

• Hook 'Em 4

12 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

Consider that people have been investigating and arguing over JFK's assassination for over sixty years and have not learned a damn thing not known a year after it happened.

the Oliver stone on yesterdays events will be great. John Candy should have won the Oscar for his role in jfk 

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I want to see what was on his phone and what social media he was consuming.

surly football board !

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Texzilla588 said:

Bullshit. This isn’t Jimmy Carter heading over to build a habitat for humanity house. That gets a former President detail. The detail for the presumptive opposition candidate gets better than this.

The head of the SS is a diversity maven. Details like this the members are supposed to be as tall or taller than the primary; Trump is 6’3”. The videos of the women on the detail are keystone kops; one can’t holster her weapon.

I would expect Trump gets all new crew going forward.

The head of the USSS worked for them almost 30 years and was hired away from being chief of security for a multinational corporation with income greater than many nations’ GDP.  Aside from having a vagina, what is “DEI” about her? 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Both sides 🤪

But sure all of that language is idiotic when it’s not founded in reality (which is pretty much all of it) regardless of who’s spouting it.

• Rage+1 4

8 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

Hahaha you wish!

I'm indifferent. I was just going with the whole every accusation is a confession bit. I also have difficulty believing you can function independently in society. 

I don't put too much past Dotard, but neither CNN or MSNBC are even suggesting it was staged. If they had suspicions they would mention it. And even a slightly off shot Dotard is dead. 3 others shot and 1 dead certainly doesn't suggest staged.

CNN just said Crooks is a registered Republican, but he donated to democratic PAC's and voted for Hillary and Joe. That's kinda strange.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

16 hours ago, Creasy Bear said:

The Left has weaponized the DOJ and just a few hours ago attempted the political assassination of the opposition’s candidate. Yet MAGA wants blood in the streets? Ok dude.

1 hour ago, Creasy Bear said:

Fuck off you leftist piece of shit. 

16 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

Nah. Being a broke, lonely, childless beta pussy makes he/him a leftist.

10 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

Hahaha you wish!

These posts are a sign of a deeply unwell psyche.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Oh boy

and no response / reaction from those sniper teams before shots fired ?

Seems like they had plenty of time to identify a shooter and weapon before that officer makes it to the roof ?

another piece that doesn’t fit in all this 

I’ll ask again, how is FoxNews covering all this if Biden was up on that stage and raising his fist to the crowd. After asking to get his shoes before being evacuated ?

2 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

I don't put too much past Dotard, but neither CNN or MSNBC are even suggesting it was staged. If they had suspicions they would mention it. And even a slightly off shot Dotard is dead. 3 others shot and 1 dead certainly doesn't suggest staged.

CNN just said Crooks is a registered Republican, but he donated to democratic PAC's and voted for Hillary and Joe. That's kinda strange.

Somehow I doubt he was voting when he was 12 years old

• Haha 3

Just now, NorthLoop said:

He was 12 and 16 for those elections

Just quoting news sources, obviously CNN is wrong, probably father, but why do they keep saying he was a registered Republican, but donated to Democratic PAC's?

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

I’ll ask again, how is FoxNews covering all this if Biden was up on that stage and raising his fist to the crowd. After asking to get his shoes before being evacuated ?

I'll ask the better question: who cares?

Just now, 956 Worldwide said:

It’s gonna end up being just the stupidest hodgepodge of junk with no-coherence and we will pore over it hoping to find something out rather than accepting that we are awash in guns and nearly all the killing is because we can’t keep them away from angry men whose brains have not fully developed.  From gang violence to school shootings to this, we have a problem because young men have guns. 

Mother in Laws stuck in appliances !!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, yoladu said:

you'd think a news service like reuters would have corrected that article by now.

They don’t have to correct anything really. They said crooks “appears” to have made a small donation in the article I found. He is definitely the guy that registered as a Republican though, and they don’t use the “appears” language for that. Idk. But seems like the two people with same name thing lines up (other guy in Pittsburgh and is a democrat) unless someone fabricated it. I definitely did not check that. And will correct what I said if I was fooled. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

Drunk Criss Angel GIF by DefyTV

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

I'm not sure what you're asking. That action is completely on brand for Trump. Biden is an 81 year old with dementia and a movement disorder, if he did the same we'd be wondering how his health and mental status had improved so much in such a short time.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 6

Maybe with an attempt on his life, he'll decide life is to short and that maybe getting out of the limelight and spending time with his family is.... aw fuck it, I can't even finish this.

• Haha 8

14 minutes ago, bolverk said:

These posts are a sign of a deeply unwell psyche.

Probably has brainworms similar to RFK Jr. I would steer clear.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

So... You live in your parent's basement, don't you?

35 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

nah, likely domestic abuser whose family is terrified of him

These things aren’t mutually exclusive 

• Hook 'Em 1