Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

36 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

I don't put too much past Dotard, but neither CNN or MSNBC are even suggesting it was staged. If they had suspicions they would mention it. And even a slightly off shot Dotard is dead. 3 others shot and 1 dead certainly doesn't suggest staged.

CNN just said Crooks is a registered Republican, but he donated to democratic PAC's and voted for Hillary and Joe. That's kinda strange.

32 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

Just quoting news sources, obviously CNN is wrong, probably father, but why do they keep saying he was a registered Republican, but donated to Democratic PAC's?

I’ll be nice. The initial reporting is wrong. The 20-year-old Crooks is the one who shot at Trumps and is now deceased. He’s a registered Republican. There is another man with the exact same name, who lives in Pittsburgh and gave $15 to the Democratic PAC. Dead Crooks didn’t vote in 2016 or 2020 elections as he was not 18 for those elections — this part hasn’t been reported anywhere or you misheard something.

• Hook 'Em 7

Curious thought/question, why did Trump have a rally in bumfuck?   This place seems like it would be passed over by carnies for both a fair and meth operation (probably combination).  

Just now, BamaATL said:

Curious thought/question, why did Trump have a rally in bumfuck?   This place seems like it would be passed over by carnies for both a fair and meth operation (probably combination).  

he’s drawing very small crowds and rural Pa is is his base 

5 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

4 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

he also doesn't pay his bills so he goes where he doesn't owe money yet or they aren't charging

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Creasy Bear said:

Nah. Being a broke, lonely, childless beta pussy makes he/him a leftist.

I’m a doctor on Maui that gets the kind of pussy you can only dream of or find…well from my posts on here. Next. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SizzleChest said:

Robert Crimo, Jr..; Thomas Crooks, Jr.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highland_Park_parade_shooting

AP23345668947600.jpg?w=539

6693560eb6018-the-assailant-has-been-rep

GScvtOdXkAAPEHB.jpg:large

Lotta thoughts today, lotta theories.  But let's settle as a nation on two things, regardless of politics.  Any kid that age who buttons the top button of his polo shirt is gonna start some violence some day.  

Second, that yearbook photo.  this fucking simulation.  Why don't we just accept the inevitable, eventually there will be a captioned title of, "Most likely to commit a high profile shooting."  I mean, we're already there, we just haven't walked the idea over to the 'Entourage Yearbook' people yet.  

SIAP but CNN reporting Crooks was observed acting strangely around the magnetometers surrounding the rally in the mins before the attack. Hadn’t seen this info.

• Hook 'Em 1

Biden to address the country from the Oval Office tonite. Closest to fireside chat as it gets. Will he be seated at the desk? I think that’s a good move. He already gave two briefings standing at a podium. 

1 minute ago, freyguy said:

130 yds?  Then yeah, he did deserve to be kicked out of his high school rifle club....

That's ridiculous. He hit Trump in the ear from 130 yards with a non-scoped rifle, right after he was surprised by a cop crawling up behind him.

I love how surly is suddenly full of hardcore leftist marine snipers.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

12 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

That crowd was around 15,000 they said on MsNBC. But it should have been held indoors. I mean allegedly people go to these rallies hours in advance to get a spot to park and get thru security and get spot near stage and it’s gawd awful hot. You couldn’t pay to stand out there for a fucking concert of my favorite artists much less a damn rally. 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

That crowd was around 15,000 they said on MsNBC. But it should have been held indoors. I mean allegedly people go to these rallies hours in advance to get a spot to park and get thru security and get spot near stage and it’s gawd awful hot. You couldn’t pay to stand out there for a fucking concert of my favorite artists much less a damn rally. 

No way that was 15,000

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Honestly glad this kid didn’t shoot up a school… he fits the profile pretty well… suicidal loner that probably wanted to go out with his own “fuck you” to the world.  Horrible tragedy in every way but man this could have been so much worse. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

and no response / reaction from those sniper teams before shots fired ?

Seems like they had plenty of time to identify a shooter and weapon before that officer makes it to the roof ?

another piece that doesn’t fit in all this 

I’ll ask again, how is FoxNews covering all this if Biden was up on that stage and raising his fist to the crowd. After asking to get his shoes before being evacuated ?

Probably the same way they covered Michelle Obama's uncovered arms in a sleeveless dress versus eurowhore Malania's nude shots.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, David Dennison said:

That's called grace, something Donald Trump is unfamiliar with.

Precisely. There’s a reason many Magalitia are unfamiliar with this response. It’s the decent thing to do.

7 minutes ago, C-Man said:

SIAP but CNN reporting Crooks was observed acting strangely around the magnetometers surrounding the rally in the mins before the attack. Hadn’t seen this info.

Yeah, how do you not act strangely with a fucking rifle and ladder near a metal detector?  Not keeping up with all this mixed news, did the kid have the shit there ahead of time?  Which explains how he could pass through undetected, but also warrants the question, "Who the fuck swept the area and thought that hunting bag and step ladder seem totally fine."  

stupid kid took some shots, hit some people.  Missed his target.  Shit happens.  While, I'd like to see the bodycam of the short-pants cop going up/down the ladder, we'll never see it.  Conspiracies abound.  But nobody is addressing, regardless of party, the elephant in the room.  Why in the ever living fuck did the SS agents act like that?  "Oh wounded in the head?  Let's hold him up higher for a bit longer in the off chance there's a second shooter or the injured primary shooter is still alive and get another round off?  And while we're doing that, let's duck down below his waist like he's the human shield and not us!"  1000 versions of what happened will unfurl in the coming weeks and months, but nothing can explain that.  

21 minutes ago, rage-a-holic said:

I love how surly is suddenly full of hardcore leftist marine snipers.

I mean, it’s a University of Texas board. It’s always been full of people proficient with guns that also aren’t complete retards. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Yes! Play the hits! No one's coming to your "I'm Broke" Reunion Tour to hear the "new stuff you've been working on."

Best time to go to the concessions or bathroom when your favorite long standing band says, “here’s a new song we just wrote.” Nope. 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

WTAF? That looks shady as fucking shit. They always tackle the guy and rush him off stage, but they just circle him and stand there? Seriously, something is so off about this whole fucking thing. 

Look the President addresses from the Oval Office in a bit tonite. The ball goes back in Trump’s court to see if HE ESPECIALLY can tone down the rhetoric and act presidential and encourage most of his speakers at the convention to do the same. It’s a win for Biden at this point unless Trump can tone down the vast majority of the rhetoric and deliver a peaceful and hopeful convention. So this actually works in Biden’s favor, he gives strong Oval Office address which will be praised asking for rhetoric to die down and both sides to do this. Passes the ball to Trump. All eyes on him to see if he can meet the challenge. It’s a good move for Biden, and it buys time with his detractors who are divided, 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

What the FUCK?!?!  There is no way they don't have personnel on that rooftop.  It's really hard to believe they could be incompetent to that level.  I mean, that shit is fucking egregious.  Did they not have someone in that water tower?  He would have a direct line view of that rooftop. 

Edited by RabidM
  • Hook 'Em 1