Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, mchookem said:

142458b9-b304-4719-bf89-258530bdb066_text.gif

I shouldn’t have called Penelope a bitch. I just get tired of being called a beating over and over. It’s one main reason I haven’t posted in months. But all of this stuff is so fascinating to me I wanted to have a place to share my thoughts. 

if you don’t already have me on ignore @PenelopeWitherspoon I am sorry I called you a bitch. Will curtail my post and remove the bitch part.

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I'm sort of fatigued of these calls for "unity." This country will never be united on anything ever again, period. The closest we got was after 9/11 and W went on to bungle the shit out of it long term. The right decided a long time ago that division and villainization was their path to victory. It's only going to get worse. The right literally supports Vladimir Putin over the United States' interests. Any semblance of unity is done, over, for good.

Never gonna be national unity again. If 9/11 happened tomorrow, 35% of the country would think Biden planned it, another 20% would scream about immigration and the border and 10-15% would think it was the globalist Jews. And 50% of polled voters would hate Biden more somehow 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, mchookem said:

142458b9-b304-4719-bf89-258530bdb066_text.gif

How much time you got to examine the male psyche? A major beer company ran a massive nationwide campaign about how cool it would be for biological twins to fuck each other. Just some unhealthy shit.

1 hour ago, freyguy said:

Calibrate your hyperbole.  A marine would say 300+ yds with iron sights is standard.

I say if you can't hit a target at 130 yds, then you stink.

Cool. I want to see a video of one of the keyboard warriors here 

• sneaking onto guarded property
  • scrambling up a ladder with an AR
  • get surprised by a cop behind you, shoot at the cop
  • then immediately turn around and hit a moving head from 130 yards

Yes, I know, you're all Texas hunting legend badasses who make that shot in your sleep with a one pump air rifle.

I have an AR, been shooting since I was 7 and I can't hit a cantaloupe with my AR from past 100 yards without a dialed in scope.

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Never gonna be national unity again. If 9/11 happened tomorrow, 35% of the country would think Biden planned it, another 20% would scream about immigration and the border and 10-15% would think it was the globalist Jews. And 50% of polled voters would hate Biden more somehow 

I think it’s mainly the long term vision for the future that will always keep us at odds. Both here and globally. And it’s sad. Because both sides believe they are right. Which is why I want a legit 3rd party of common sense ideas and vision. But we won’t ever have that, 

Posted (edited)

Never mind. I can't go back and verify which side of Trump he was one. I would assume on the right of stage behind Trump. There was a 2nd stage to the right of the podium area and the victim who died was on the far left side of that area. ABC News showed video where people were pointing and motioning for paramedics that he was shot in the head. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, BamaATL said:

Curious thought/question, why did Trump have a rally in bumfuck?   This place seems like it would be passed over by carnies for both a fair and meth operation (probably combination).  

Trump won Butler county 2-1, but Biden improved on Hillary’s numbers there by 11k and Trump only lost the state by 80k. 

He had a rally there the day before the election in 2020. It was very likely in the exact same field as yesterday’s rally. 

1 minute ago, chainsaw said:

Theory: he was an anti-abortion guy mad that Trump took the national abortion ban off the official platform

1 minute ago, chainsaw said:

Theory: he was an anti-abortion guy mad that Trump took the national abortion ban off the official platform

Trump is signing a national abortion ban week 1

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I doubt that. I think it was more he was a lonely kid who never fit in, he loved guns, Trump was in a nearby location, and he thought "well why not". Maybe he thought he would kick off a civil war if he did it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Somebody else posted something to this effect that was apparently grabbed by some hacker or some shit from his social media.  But who knows what's real and what's faked?  All I know is, I find it interesting the most adamant anti-abortion males are the guys that have zero chance of ever getting a woman pregnant save for date rape.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Please stop. Your stream of conscious thoughts are an absolute beating.

58 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Put me on ignore then. 

One good thing about recent events are more and more “ordinary people” are taking note that shit is getting really weird and really scary.  They are starting to seek an understanding, as we all are, of exactly wtf is going on.  I welcome their arrival to political awareness and involvement.  The country needs them.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

Just now, Goredho said:

One good thing about recent events are more and more “ordinary people” are taking note that shit is getting really weird and really scary.  They are starting to seek an understanding, as we all are, of exactly wtf is going on.  I welcome their arrival to political awareness and involvement.  The country needs them.

logically you are correct...but if i was giving them advice i'd probably tell them... don't. my life would be a lot less anxiety filled if i was a dope who didn't care or pay attention to politics.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

logically you are correct...but if i was giving them advice i'd probably tell them... don't. my life would be a lot less anxiety filled if i was a dope who didn't care or pay attention to politics.

Shhh, I’m recruiting a stone cold killah.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I doubt that. I think it was more he was a lonely kid who never fit in, he loved guns, Trump was in a nearby location, and he thought "well why not". Maybe he thought he would kick off a civil war if he did it. 

"I'd like to see Becky down at the Piggly Wiggly ignore me now!"

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I keep reading that part of the podium exchange transcript in Sol Rosenberg's voice.  "Fantastic then.  I'll bring my shoes and my ear with me.  So that I have them."  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

They found the Twitter of the guy who died at the rally:

b4ou8a27uicd1.jpg

as55pa27uicd1.jpg

t7ng9a27uicd1.jpg

4znxojcg5jcd1.jpeg?width=1179&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8f19bd09c99ac47b31b553cb42c4983118d560f8

32aeobl0djcd1.jpeg?width=4312&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=dbc2f83003e57e91742b7a0f01b8f32a57389bc2

Seems like a reasonable guy who was trying to turn down the rhetoric in this country to unite us all.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Good Lord. So protocol dictated that the shooter had to take a shot before the SS could take him down. 

The only evidence I’ve seen of that is a post on freaking 4chan claiming to be the SS sniper. But unsurprisingly, Twitter is running with it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heso said:

The only evidence I’ve seen of that is a post on freaking 4chan claiming to be the SS sniper. But unsurprisingly, Twitter is running with it. 

True. Unfortunately, everything will continue to run like this until SS clarifies what happened. And they haven’t. I understand they may be limited in what they can say but for the rest of us we all would like to know what the fuck went  wrong so it never happens again. 

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Good Lord. So protocol dictated that the shooter had to take a shot before the SS could take him down. 

Little tip. Anytime you see trending hashtags at the end of a tweet you can just assume it's another Twitter grifter. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

ha! got unfriended by a hs 'friend' today bc she posted ^that and i reacted with a 😆. i mean come on, that pic is objectively funny! 

rizzo-grease.gif

Guess the left ear was not protected.

7 minutes ago, heso said:

In the 4chan post, he claims he was detained for several hours for questioning, gets fired, and then posts his story on 4chan an hour later. Yeah, that really adds up.

(I clicked so you don't have to.)

• Rage+1 1

True. Unfortunately, everything will continue to run like this until SS clarifies what happened. And they haven’t. I understand they may be limited in what they can say but for the rest of us we all would like to know what the fuck went  wrong so it never happens again. 

It will continue to run as long as a bunch of people are actually willing to believe that SS protocol would be to let a would-be assassin get a round off before neutralizing him.
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1