Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

21 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I saw that. Reuters got it wrong, or they got it right. I was posting the latest Reuters report, which, for me, carries weight. 

It's all over the place in the thread of the tweet. Was it him or his dad? How did Act Blue get a donation from a 17 year old?

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

I still wonder if he actually hit Trump or if he hit the teleprompter and that shattered and cut Trump. I know Trump has said he was shot and that certainly sounds much cooler than getting hit with teleprompter shrapnel.

My name is teleprompter. I'm actually the one who got grazed by a bullet and part of me went flying and hit Donald Trump in the ear. I just wanted to speak out on 4chan to dispel the misinformation that Donald felt the bullet ripping through his skin.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Can't shoot up a school in the summer. Trump coming into town was probably too convenient to pass up. 

He could have shot up the place where he worked and served meals and thankfully he did not.

we know he missed. Wasn’t a great shot, Some attribute it to God.

The reporter who interviewed Trump after said really that chart behind him that he had never used before at a rally saved his life. Because he would never turn to look in that direction at all in other rallies of his she covered. What was on that chart was numbers of immigrants crossing over the past few years. So he is turning to point at this chart something he has never done and said when you look at and then pow. 

So “illegals” saved his life. The chart was about them and he was turning to look at this chart. There you go. 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

He could have shot up the place where he worked and served meals and thankfully he did not.

we know he missed. Wasn’t a great shot, Some attribute it to God.

The reporter who interviewed Trump after said really that chart behind him that he had never used before at a rally saved his life. Because he would never turn to look in that direction at all in other rallies of his she covered. What was on that chart was numbers of immigrants crossing over the past few years. So he is turning to point at this chart something he has never done and said when you look at and then pow. 

So “illegals” saved his life. The chart was about them and he was turning to look at this chart. There you go. 

Did you see what Gooodddd just did! Or migrants...maybe migrants did save my life!  Deport them all.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Captainant said:

Saying that God will save a criminally fraudulent rapist but not classrooms full of children in Uvalde is probably not sending the message you intend

I think the chart saved his life. Others are posting all over social media he was saved by God. He is saying that. I can’t answer the God question. But if he hadn’t been looking at the chart, a chart he has never used before in any rally and a direction he never looked before in any rally he would either be dead or critically wounded. Jmo. 

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I think the chart saved his life. Others are posting all over social media he was saved by God. He is saying that. I can’t answer the God question. But if he hadn’t been looking at the chart, a chart he has never used before in any rally and a direction he never looked before in any rally he would either be dead or critically wounded. Jmo. 

I can. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

He got lucky. That's what happened.

History is filled with random.  Lincoln got shot thru the top hat, perfectly fine (well for a while anyway).  Mckinley gets shot and dies, Roosevelt gets shot but lives.  Reagan gets shot, recovers, James Brady, not so much, in the same attack.  A British soldier during WWI takes pity on a young German boy and doesn't shoot him, bad news for the rest of us.  I'd say there is level of luck or unlucky depending on the vantage point and who it might be, but it's sure as shit random.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BamaATL said:

History is filled with random.  Lincoln got shot thru the top hat, perfectly fine (well for a while anyway).  Mckinley gets shot and dies, Roosevelt gets shot but lives.  Reagan gets shot, recovers, James Brady, not so much, in the same attack.  A British soldier during WWI takes pity on a young German boy and doesn't shoot him, bad news for the rest of us.  I'd say there is level of luck or unlucky depending on the vantage point and who it might be, but it's sure as shit random.  

Yep. And that scares the bejeezus out of skittish animals.

• Hook 'Em 2

I haven’t followed every post in the thread but has there been talk here about the shooters shirt? Demolition ranch?

Totally normal thing to put on your public instagram
8f8b8a96d17279d86b16287c5956f20f.jpg

• Rage+1 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

yep, for genocide in Bosnia and in Kosovo.

We caused it?

also if it’s Bosnia and Kosovo it’s not Yugoslavia 

Edited by Sawbonz

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

His family was paid by nick Fuentes and the other radical right wing groups in exchange for a penthouse in trump tower-heaven north 

You could say he was making America great again……………………………..alt-right.

Csi Miami Sunglasses GIF

The thought had crossed my mind that if the shooter was an ultra conservative anti-Semite (no proof just a theory) the combination of Nick Fuentes recently saying Trump was controlled by an Israeli cabal plus Trump visiting near the shooter’s hometown could have made him snap and decide to do this on a whim since he wasn’t on anybody’s radar up until moments before the shooting.

I only say this because Nick Fuentes immediately changed his tune and started gargling Trump’s balls right after the shooting. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

If killing Qassem Soleimani was wrong I never want to be right. Love how that douche had to go for that reach since Trump never started unlike the Bush crime family.

Edited by Macklemore

6 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

If killing Qassem Soleimani was wrong I never want to be right. Love how that douche had to go for that reach since Trump never started unlike the Bush crime family.

You mean the crime family you voted for.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, aggie08 said:

To be fair, all of us have one job that I'm sure we're varying degrees of bad at. Complacent human going to complacent human.

True. I am terrible at paint schemes and getting pictures, paintings and mirrors on a proper level. Which is why I am not an interior decorator. Maybe those Uvalde cops excel at interior design and shouldn't have chosen law enforcement as a career because they definitely don't know how to do law enforcement.

• Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, DixonHur said:

I haven't posted on this topic yet because I've waiting for more facts to come out, but one thing is bugging me.

How did the shooter make it to the building, let alone the roof, while carrying a rifle without being seen?

image.thumb.png.eb518e6f8693c701c0ad0c1105b4dfb8.png

A rifle and a ladder, right?  Or was the ladder already there?  Anyway, it seems like he was seen climbing up on the roof and then crawling around on the roof, but the police were confused or couldn't find him?  The whole story is really weird.  Seems like total incompetence by local authorities and Secret Service and lack of communication...

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

We caused it?

also if it’s Bosnia and Kosovo it’s not Yugoslavia 

Yugoslavia was still called it, then became the RS. But really we just used NATO (and US) Air Force. We did blow the shit out of the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade. So we have that going for us.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

Apparently the Flying Saucer in SA are serving pint glasses with "45 is still alive" on it.  Democrats drink beer too people.

It's been a couple of years since since I've been there but the last visit was disappointing. The short skirt uniform and exposed butt cheeks was problematic.

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

2 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

It's all over the place in the thread of the tweet. Was it him or his dad? How did Act Blue get a donation from a 17 year old?

His dad is 53, I believe. The guy in Pittsburgh is 69, perhaps another relative but not the shooter's dad.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Chopper said:

I think many people are unaware of the imperfect protection offered by the Secret Service to actual living presidents as well as presidential candidates. Even as recently as the past 20 years. For example, in 2014, a man armed with a knife climbed the White House fence and was able to enter the main building. Same year, SS agents allowed an unknown man into an elevator with Pres. Obama. The man took a pic with his cell phone, so the SS finally wised up and that's when agents discovered he was also armed. There are many known incidents of SS agents on presidential protection getting drunk, whoring with prostitutes and other forbidden activities.

So half of surly are lawyers and the other half are secret service. Who knew?

3 hours ago, David Dennison said:

He got lucky. That's what happened.

You know what divine intervention is? That means God came down from Heaven and stopped the bullets.

• Haha 2