Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

We are the USA. We either did it, caused it, or chose not to prevent it.  

Did we choose not to prevent Russia’s invasion of Ukraine? When China eventually invades Taiwan, is it going to be because we “chose not to prevent it?”

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, mycox said:

You know what divine intervention is? That means God came down from Heaven and stopped the bullets.

So God saved a convicted criminal, con artist, abuser and allowed an innocent person to be killed.  Not the kind of god one should worship.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Just to be clear, Real Clear Politics is a trash right wing site. 

https://adfontesmedia.com/realclear-politics-bias-and-reliability/

There's certainly no way Comer could keep his yap shut about investigating SS.  So the first sentence is a lie.  That guy put the grandstanding in "Congressional investigation."

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, F250 said:

It's been a couple of years since since I've been there but the last visit was disappointing. The short skirt uniform and exposed butt cheeks was problematic.

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Health department violations aren’t to be taken lightly 

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Newy25 said:

Assuming you are real people typing this, what a place we are in our country that these thoughts exist in people’s head. 

In all seriousness... just think of the thighs that a good 30 million people who support this fucking freakshow of a man...

The war they have declared...

The fucking violence they push and commit...

Then kindly shut the fuck up about a bunch of people who laugh at the man's comeuppance. 

Or, as it has been said in the book that those political violence fellas love to quote,  "reap what you sow"

Edited by SKJ
  • Hook 'Em 5

7 minutes ago, SKJ said:

In all seriousness... just think of the thighs that a good 30 million people who support this fucking freakshow of a man...

The war they have declared...

The fucking violence they push and commit...

Then kindly shut the fuck up about a bunch of people who laugh at the man's comeuppance. 

Or, as it has been said in the book that those political violence fellas love to quote,  "reap what you sow"

People like newy, enchubben, and frank drebin are trolls. They are not posting in good faith. They know he has encouraged political violence. They know he is the person who has stirred all of this up. They are not stupid. They are just bad people.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

They are not stupid. They are just bad people.

You sure about that?

What about both?

Edited by SKJ
  • Hook 'Em 5

Even if Trump manages to stay "just this side of the line" in advocating violence, he is absolutely notorious for provoking explicitly violent rhetoric and action among his supporters.  And he knows it.  And he says jackshit about it, because he loves the fanatical devotion.

Reap what you sow indeed.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

And, regarding any benefit he might obtain in terms of sympathy or something else, I am quite convinced that he will turn this into something ridiculous and hyperbolic that will alienate as many undecided voters as it attracts, if not more

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, AnTiM said:

So God saved a convicted criminal, con artist, abuser and allowed an innocent person to be killed.  Not the kind of god one should worship.

But was he an innocent person?  He was a virulent Trump supporter.  That pretty much means that at best, you are selfish and stupid, and at worst, you are a raging piece of shit human being.  Like attracts like.

9 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

People like newy, enchubben, and frank drebin are trolls. They are not posting in good faith. They know he has encouraged political violence. They know he is the person who has stirred all of this up. They are not stupid. They are just bad people.

To be clear, they are both absolutely fucking stupid and really horrible people.  Frank Drebin is the poster formerly known as Johnny Sack, a known racist and misogynist. Again, like calls to like, and it is no shock that these folks support Trump.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

And, regarding any benefit he might obtain in terms of sympathy or something else, I am quite convinced that he will turn this into something ridiculous and hyperbolic that will alienate as many undecided voters as it attracts, if not more

This. He can't help himself.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

There's certainly no way Comer could keep his yap shut about investigating SS.  So the first sentence is a lie.  That guy put the grandstanding in "Congressional investigation."

The problem with Comer investigating the secret service is that he’s too fucking stupid to figure out whatever is actually wrong with them.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, AnTiM said:

He didn’t kill Pharaoh, either. He killed everyone’s firstborn instead. Dude’s been a major asshole forever. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, AnTiM said:

Yes, it was a maracle.

image.thumb.png.a6cb4feeec9f5bbb9a7b26685dff5dbe.png

Edited by mycox
Pulp Fiction reference
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

The problem with Comer investigating the secret service is that he’s too fucking stupid to figure out whatever is actually wrong with them.

As if he gives a fuck about that. He’s only interested in politics and power. “How can I blame this on the Democrats?” That’s it. 

35 minutes ago, SKJ said:

You sure about that?

What about both?

I see those exact posters using normal logic to make good points about other subjects. Yet on this, any sense of logic or reasoning goes out the window. It's absolutely bad faith.

Yeah but now we get to end wokeness at the same time. 

7 minutes ago, Constant said:

It has been a joy watching the conservative morons scorn women in the Secret Service while also wanting to arm Mrs. Lippy’s first grade classroom against indiscriminate violence. 

That's a lot of DEI people with guns. Might not be the best strategy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

At about 2:10, the upper left camera pans right to show hydraulic fluid spraying out of a telehandler (which is holding the PA system) while the boom retracts.   That is a hose or fitting that has blown off or has been damaged.  Wonder if a stray round hit a hose?

4 minutes ago, Pancho said:

“If not for X you wouldn’t see this” - lol

That clip has been played on nearly every tv station—CNN, MSNBC, etc.

Just a signal to Elon in hopes that he retweets/engages with it. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, C-Man said:

I still wonder if he actually hit Trump or if he hit the teleprompter and that shattered and cut Trump. I know Trump has said he was shot and that certainly sounds much cooler than getting hit with teleprompter shrapnel.

The videos show the 2 teleprompters intact after the shooting.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

at this fucking point, I just have to go with the assumption that the secret service were trying to get confirmation if the guy on the roof was another LEO or not. 

otherwise the stupidity of seeing this take at least 2 mins is pretty fucking unbelievable.

• Hook 'Em 5

2 hours ago, GW Hayduke said:

Probably because no one told the secret service about the guy on the roof.  I'm not sure why there is confusion.  

The question I have is, "why wasn't the SS watching or on every roof top even close to the stage"? That seems like SOP for any current or ex-president. What if they had done that poor of a job for Biden? I think we all would be a lot more pissed.

There are not a ton of new details from an AP update, but here's a portion that was new to me. This says the cops were alerted before he got on the roof, and it makes it sound like the ladder could have already been in place. If so, it sounds like local LEOs or the USSS may have gone up there to scope things out and/or have someone positioned on the roof, but they didn't stick around and left the ladder in place.

Several rallygoers reported to local officers that Crooks was acting suspiciously and pacing near the magnetometers, according to a law enforcement official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the investigation. Officers were then told Crooks was climbing a ladder, the official said. Officers searched for him but were unable to find him before he made it to the roof, the official added.

Butler County Sheriff Michael Slupe told the AP that a local officer climbed to the roof and encountered Crooks, who saw the officer and turned toward him just before the officer dropped down to safety. Slupe said the officer couldn’t have wielded his own gun under the circumstances. The officer retreated down the ladder, and Crooks quickly took a shot toward Trump, and that’s when Secret Service snipers shot him, according to two officials who spoke to AP on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

at this fucking point, I just have to go with the assumption that the secret service were trying to get confirmation if the guy on the roof was another LEO or not. 

otherwise the stupidity of seeing this take at least 2 mins is pretty fucking unbelievable.

In my experience, most police are just flat fucking stupid, albeit the majority with more or less good intentions.  The Secret Service is still basically a police organization at the end of the day.  So I don't get the surprise.  

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

99% chance this is the case.  Whether it's actually true or not, 100% chance this will be the narrative once SS is talking to the media.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Supposedly their operating parameters are they cannot shoot someone until that person shoots at the president. Not visually securing the roof was someone's failure in Secret Service. The sniper can't be blamed. He did his job excellently which was neutralize the threat. 

Edited by mdmost

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

That is either unprecedented incompetence on SS/LEO or there is a conspiracy.  Never attribute to conspiracy what can be attributed to incompetence, or whatever.

10 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

This.

This event was the kill shot for any hope I had that reason, morals, and logic would ultimately prevail in our society.  Donald Trump is going to win the presidency in a landslide over Joe Biden and the country will continue to be broken apart by extremism.   There is no chance of a good outcome.  We were already pretty fucked.  No I guess we are fucking fucked.