Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

"According to TMZ, Crooks was incredibly skilled with computers and knew how to take them apart and reassemble them."

Wow, sounds like he was on the fast track to a Nobel Prize

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Azbadlands said:

I didn't say the government did it.  It could be a local dirtbag police with access to information about the security setup that hates Trump..You don't find it strange the kid picked that building after it was marked safe, and it's the one building that gives him direct line of sight to Trump and the slope of the roof shields him from the other sniper teams while he sets up?.. Who is this kid?  No military or sniper training, and he somehow picks the only spot in that whole place  where he has a good chance to get a shot off before being killed...Like I said he must be Rambo or Spiderman to pull that off on his own with law enforcement and eye witnesses everywhere.

Ok, whoever you believe did it, still answer the question I posed - why pick someone who's known to be shitty at shooting and not even give him a scope? Go. 

2 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Motive starting to make sense now. This big-hogged boy hated little dickies and after reading Stormy's testimony decided to do something about it. 

So, you're saying Hunter Biden hired him.  Starting to make sense.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, LTbear said:

Ok, whoever you believe did it, still answer the question I posed - why pick someone who's known to be shitty at shooting and not even give him a scope? Go. 

Like I said, who in their right mind would attempt it?  It's not like there is a line around the block of people that want to take a pop shot at an ex President.  I mean people hate politicians with a passion, but they only think it, not willing to act on it.  Maybe some local dirtbag meets this loner kid who seems like the school shooter type, likes playing with guns,  and sees an opportunity.  130 yards is an easy shot even with Iron sights..

Edited by Azbadlands

11 minutes ago, Azbadlands said:

Ok, so you're saying State Police and Secret Service are just that incompetent to allow a 20 year old loner dweeb to outsmart all of them with no help at all?  Who is this kid, Rambo or Spiderman?  

What do you think is more likely

random loner kid sees a chance to take out Trump, and incompetent cops and poor coordination with SS combined with open carry laws allow him actually to get into position to take a shot and even get one off OR

Biden admin plans to assassinate Trump. Admin looks at all planned rallies for Trump

sees one coming up in rural PA with open sightlines from a roof just outside SS perimeter 

searches their vast database of young male loners with poor shooting skills who wouldn’t mind taking a bullet to the dome in return for a chance to take a shot at Trump

finds one who lives close to the rally and owns an AR

mobilizes the kid and briefs him on the layout and shows him his sniper’s nest, which is on the roof of the building the locals are using AS THEIR FUCKING STAGING AREA

clears the locals while he gets into position

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Azbadlands said:

Like I said, who in their right mind would attempt it?  It's not like there is a line around the block of people that want to take a pop shot at an ex President.  I mean people hate politicians with a passion, but they only think it, not willing to act on it.  Maybe some local dirtbag meets this loner kid who seems like the school shooter type, likes playing with guns,  and sees an opportunity.  130 yards is an easy shot even with Iron sights..

OR - and just hear me out - everything you just said is supported by nothing more than your own feelings and (seriously) impaired reason. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

What do you think is more likely

random loner kid sees a chance to take out Trump, and incompetent cops and poor coordination with SS combined with open carry laws allow him actually to get into position to take a shot and even get one off OR

Biden admin plans to assassinate Trump. Admin looks at all planned rallies for Trump

sees one coming up in rural PA with open sightlines from a roof just outside SS perimeter 

searches their vast database of young male loners with poor shooting skills who wouldn’t mind taking a bullet to the dome in return for a chance to take a shot at Trump

finds one who lives close to the rally and owns an AR

mobilizes the kid and briefs him on the layout and shows him his sniper’s nest, which is on the roof of the building the locals are using AS THEIR FUCKING STAGING AREA

clears the locals while he gets into position

I never said anything about the government or Biden Admin..I just find it very hard to believe this kid outsmarted the State police and especially the Secret Service without inside information/ help..And, also find it hard to believe he outsmarted them by picking the one spot to shoot from that posed the highest probability of a threat in that entire place. 

You are saying both of these highly trained organizations are that incompetent? 

Edited by Azbadlands

4 hours ago, Azbadlands said:

Local PD?  I thought it was Pennsylvania State Police...If it was, it makes it even more mind boggling...Seems like an inside job to me, but don't want to speculate.  How does this kid even pull this off without help though?  Someone turning a blind eye letting him near the buildings?  None of it makes sense.  No way Secret Service and State Police could be this incompetent.  The only way this doesn't come out looking real bad for the SS is someone in local law enforcement  helped the kid..

you-sure-about-that-i-think-you-should-leave-with-tim-robinson.gif.08631e2fa0971dfbb9f1ba96c404acd2.gif

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, bolverk said:

You guys are arguing with an Ivermectin guy who thinks he pays a 60% tax rate and is an election conspiracist. He's basically our version of Kari Lake but somehow dumber.

How much hyperbole vs literal truth is this accusation?

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Azbadlands said:

It's not like there is a line around the block of people that want to take a pop shot at an ex President.

There's a decent line of angry losers who want to shoot up schools and then eat a bullet to be famous. So, yeah, I bet there's more than a few that would kill arguably the most famous person in the world if given the opportunity to make a name for themselves. But they know they'd never get that opportunity, so they choose softer targets.

This wasn't some brilliant plan. Dude probably got it in his head last week that, if he could get on the roof, he'd take a shot. He was probably as surprised as anyone that he got as far as he did. I'm sure he expected to get turned around and just go back home. Or haphazardly plant his explosives instead.

1 minute ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

I think it's worth noting that this shooting happened in a gun-free zone. If the secret service would stop disarming all of the good people with guns at Trump rallies, he'd probably be a whole lot safer. It's worth trying, anyway.

A good guy accidentally killed a good guy, then was killed by another a good guy, while a crowd full of good guys helplessly could not do anything to help the good guys. Or something. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, LTbear said:

How much hyperbole vs literal truth is this accusation?

Penelope has already posted one example of his election stuff, but you can dig further into his posting history if you'd like.

60% taxes:

Ivermectin:

• Hook 'Em 1

Probably because the PA cops were incompetent. They have a guy on their staging area roof and they don't do more than take pictures? Did they radio the SS to let them know?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Probably because the PA cops were incompetent. They have a guy on their staging area roof and they don't do more than take pictures? Did they radio the SS to let them know?

The SS snipers on the other roof should have been able to see him assuming their heads were not in their asses. 

“As the son of a father whose life was profoundly affected by an assassination attempt during a presidential campaign, I join millions of Americans in sending prayers of thanks to God that President Trump was not seriously injured.

Big personalities with bold policies and ideas, like my father and President Trump, generate strong feelings and opposition from the other side, but that opposition should always be expressed in the form of ballots, not bullets.”

George Wallace Jr., reacts to apparent assassination  attempt of former President Donald Trump

https://www.wsfa.com/2024/07/14/son-late-alabama-gov-george-wallace-reacts-trump-rally-shooting/?outputType=amp

• Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

He was spotted on the roof 26 minutes before shots were fired.  How did the SS even allow Trump to come out?  It’s hard to fathom this level of incompetence. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13637439/trump-shooter-thomas-matthew-crooks-assassination-attempt-spotted-roof.html

Do we need to through the list of people that have worked for Trump and shown an obscene level of incompetence? 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, CTC2 said:

“As the son of a father whose life was profoundly affected by an assassination attempt during a presidential campaign, I join millions of Americans in sending prayers of thanks to God that President Trump was not seriously injured.

Big personalities with bold policies and ideas, like my father and President Trump, generate strong feelings and opposition from the other side, but that opposition should always be expressed in the form of ballots, not bullets.”

George Wallace Jr., reacts to apparent assassination  attempt of former President Donald Trump

https://www.wsfa.com/2024/07/14/son-late-alabama-gov-george-wallace-reacts-trump-rally-shooting/?outputType=amp

Fuck him right in the ear, his Dad got what was coming to him, and for Trump, one of his own shot him, not a Democrat.  

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

The SS snipers on the other roof should have been able to see him assuming their heads were not in their asses. 

Well, if they are under the impression that is the local law enforcement staging area, they probably aren't focused on watching that zone. And, if someone is up there, it would be reasonable for the SS to think it was local law enforcement. You don't keep your gun pointed at the guy watching your back..

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Penelope has already posted one example of his election stuff, but you can dig further into his posting history if you'd like.

60% taxes:

Ivermectin:

Good times

8 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

He was spotted on the roof 26 minutes before shots were fired.  How did the SS even allow Trump to come out?  It’s hard to fathom this level of incompetence. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13637439/trump-shooter-thomas-matthew-crooks-assassination-attempt-spotted-roof.html

i refuse to live in a country where walking around with my ar makes me a suspect !!!!

danny mcbride GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Here's a local reporter who I think is the original source on the 26-minute thing. The actual text of the article is a bit jumbled (as local news websites often are), so I recommend watching the accompanying video. I refuse to click on Daily Mail because of all the fucking ads.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/alleged-trump-shooter-spotted-by-law-enforcement-nearly-30-minutes-before-shots-fired-sources-say/Q6GIK5RP6RBY5PHIMYBNXRTEBI/

Just now, Dahobbs said:

Well, if they are under the impression that is the local law enforcement staging area, they probably aren't focused on watching that zone. And, if someone is up there, it would be reasonable for the SS to think it was local law enforcement. 

Bear crawling on the roof with an AR apparently wearing shorts?  They may have been under that “impression,” but that probably should have been comfirmed before Trump was allowed to come out. Disclaimer: I have no law enforcement experience and did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. 

44 minutes ago, Azbadlands said:

Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?

11 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

LOL Donald Trump does not have a single bold policy or idea. 

• Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Do we need to through the list of people that have worked for Trump and shown an obscene level of incompetence? 

Wouldn't it be easier to note those who are competent?   That list is not long nor distinguished  

Posted (edited)

Cops : guy on the roof, check It out ….

IMG_1071.thumb.jpeg.5d60f0c5bf878585d8fc6b7882ae1025.jpeg

cops. : he’s good and loves the 2nd A !!!!!

had that been a black / brown Latino / Arab looking person …. He’s blown away well before getting off any shots 

Edited by tx 3 putt

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Cops : guy on the roof, check It out ….

IMG_1071.thumb.jpeg.5d60f0c5bf878585d8fc6b7882ae1025.jpeg

cops. : he’s good and loves the 2nd A !!!!!

Yeah, I was thinking this too.  He was white and they probably thought he was there as some sort of militia to protect Trump if things went sideways.  If he would have been anything but white, he'd been dropped long before he got up on that roof.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Bear crawling on the roof with an AR apparently wearing shorts?  They may have been under that “impression,” but that probably should have been comfirmed before Trump was allowed to come out. Disclaimer: I have no law enforcement experience and did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. High that day in that town was 90 at that hour, so probably 100 with no shade (it appeared mostly sunny on TV).  That surface couldn't have been kind to his short-pants.  And I doubt he also hauled up a Steelers sniper sherpa up there with him. a lot it seems planned thought-out.  Other parts don't make no sense!  

And the roof appears to be made of metal.  

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Cops : guy on the roof, check It out ….cops. : he’s good and loves the 2nd A !!!!!

Kid probably showed up and was like, "hey, you guys have been working hard all day, why don't you take a break and I'll take watch on the roof for a while"

Cops:  "Thanks kid, it is hot and we're a little short staffed.  Do you want anything from the snack bar?"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Azbadlands said:

I didn't say the government did it.  It could be a local dirtbag police with access to information about the security setup that hates Trump..You don't find it strange the kid picked that building after it was marked safe, and it's the one building that gives him direct line of sight to Trump and the slope of the roof shields him from the other sniper teams while he sets up?.. Who is this kid?  No military or sniper training, and he somehow picks the only spot in that whole place  where he has a good chance to get a shot off before being killed...Like I said he must be Rambo or Spiderman to pull that off on his own with law enforcement and eye witnesses everywhere.

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Bear crawling on the roof with an AR apparently wearing shorts?  They may have been under that “impression,” but that probably should have been comfirmed before Trump was allowed to come out. Disclaimer: I have no law enforcement experience and did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. 

As I said, I doubt they had eyes watching it because it was supposed to be a covered area. Sniper team noticed him last minute and didn't know if it was local le or not. Don't get me wrong, the lack of coordination and communication was terrible. I'm sure the SS will rethink their procedures when trying to work with local LE. 

Edited by Dahobbs

54 minutes ago, Azbadlands said:

I never said anything about the government or Biden Admin..I just find it very hard to believe this kid outsmarted the State police and especially the Secret Service without inside information/ help..And, also find it hard to believe he outsmarted them by picking the one spot to shoot from that posed the highest probability of a threat in that entire place. 

this asshole thinks cops are "highly trained".

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Azbadlands said:

local law enforcement gets a few weeks of training. you need more training to cut hair.

38 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

nm new reports

Edited by elfenix
  • Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Yeah, I was thinking this too.  He was white and they probably thought he was there as some sort of militia to protect Trump if things went sideways.  If he would have been anything but white, he'd been dropped long before he got up on that roof.

It is this simple.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yes.  State law allows open carry.  He was outside of the rally grounds, and therefore not part of SS's responsibility for the day.  That responsibility appears to have been on either state or local cops, but in any case Trump's detail was charged with protecting him, not locking down the neighborhood.

Why is this so hard for you?

Guy with an automatic rifle. 

"Well, he's out of our jurisdiction by a few feet."

Edited by Deej