Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

48 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

As I said, I doubt they had eyes watching it because it was supposed to be a covered area. Sniper team noticed him last minute and didn't know if it was local le or not. Don't get me wrong, the lack of coordination and communication was terrible. I'm sure the SS will rethink their procedures when trying to work with local LE. 

Jorts should have been the giveaway. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I doubt SS saw him until he popped up over the peak of the roof.  The most unconscionable thing I see is the footage of people trying to point him out to cops for a good while and the cops basically do nothing.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I doubt SS saw him until he popped up over the peak of the roof.  The most unconscionable thing I see is the footage of people trying to point him out to cops for a good while and the cops basically do nothing.

They just want to make it home safely.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Guy with an automatic rifle. 
"Well, he's out of our jurisdiction by a few feet."

An automatic rifle would have resulted in a much different outcome, casualty/fatality wise. Guess a gun law actually did some good in this scenario…not that anyone on Trump’s “side” will admit it though.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, scottsins said:

An automatic rifle would have resulted in a much different outcome, casualty/fatality wise. Guess a gun law actually did some good in this scenario…not that anyone on Trump’s “side” will admit it though.

Secret Service and local law enforcement doing their jobs would have resulted in a different outcome. Again, you shouldn't give a fuck who the target was. Next time, it might be your team. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Deej said:

Secret Service and local law enforcement doing their jobs would have resulted in a different outcome. Again, you shouldn't give a fuck who the target was. Next time, it might be your team. 

What is wrong with you? No one has said their performance was acceptable. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 3

Is the conspiracy that local law enforcement in Pennsyltucky participated in a plot to assasinate King Maga? They’re all maga as fuck, is that really a conspiracy, or am I misinterpreting, because it’s fucking laughable.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Is the conspiracy that local law enforcement in Pennsyltucky participated in a plot to assasinate King Maga? They’re all maga as fuck, is that really a conspiracy, or am I misinterpreting, because it’s fucking laughable.

typical Trump move, everything and everyone in the world is out to get him 

his minions eat it up 

IMG_1085.png

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

typical Trump move, everything and everyone in the world is out to get him 

his minions eat it up 

This is literally a classical fascist tactic. Il duce himself used it to great effect

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

MAGA has hated law enforcement since January 6, unless they are on the border and not brown.

You really shouldn’t spread rumors amongst your MAGA relatives that law enforcement and the Secret Service secretly hate Trump and that all cops are secretly leftists waiting to grab everybody’s guns.

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

You gotta hand it to the GQP, their messaging is far more effective than whatever the fuck it is the democrats are rolling out. Good job, good effort. 

1 hour ago, Willfully Horn said:

Alt right nutjob conspiracy theorists must be a protected demographic.

Thanks to Trump, they are.  He catered just enough to them that they cried sheer joys of relief that somebody noticed them.

Part of the allure of conspiracy theories is that it makes them feel important, like they have inside knowledge or are living out some Hollywood movie bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HOOKEM4 said:

If this was sponsored by Biden, Trump would be dead and there would be no way to know who did it. Stupid take. Bullets wouldn't be involved.

"And since it would have been an order in his official capacity as President, he would have avoided any consequences" - Roberts SCOTUS

4 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Dude probably got it in his head last week... 

Well, at least by Saturday afternoon...

He was probably as surprised as anyone

Likely moreso, at least for a nanosecond

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

MAGA has hated law enforcement since January 6, unless they are on the border and not brown.

You really shouldn’t spread rumors amongst your MAGA relatives that law enforcement and the Secret Service secretly hate Trump and that all cops are secretly leftists waiting to grab everybody’s guns.

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

IMG_1078.jpeg

42 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Thanks to Trump, they are.  He catered just enough to them that they cried sheer joys of relief that somebody noticed them.

Part of the allure of conspiracy theories is that it makes them feel important, like they have inside knowledge or are living out some Hollywood movie bullshit.

Without argument, I was referring to azbadlands.

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't think SS agents wear a US flag "Police" badge

Of course not.

Real operators wear demolition ranch tshirts, cargo shorts, and flip flops.
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

@DemolitionRanch owner responds.

"it's just like Nike shoes, except more personal for me"... Absolutely no self reflection on why a gunman may be wearing your gun nut related merch. 

The other thing is that a guy as wealthy as Trump should be wearing quality shoes that fit, avoiding any need for insoles.  Shit, they can probably be built with lifting properties.

Then again, he wears Brioni suits that fit like a potato sack because he's a cheap fuck.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, seven said:

"it's just like Nike shoes, except more personal for me"... Absolutely no self reflection on why a gunman may be wearing your gun nut related merch. 

Its because these fucking dipshits think it's perfectly normal to own 57 weapons while masturbating to each other playing pew-pew soldier boy.

• Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Its because these fucking dipshits think it's perfectly normal to own 57 weapons while masturbating to each other playing pew-pew soldier boy.

I don't think that's why. I genuinely believe this guy thinks he's an innocent victim in this like the ones that got shot at the rally. 

15 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Speaking of dipshits, today I saw my friend's sister posting some QAnon crap about the sniper being told by SS not to take the shot.  Her comment was "thank God he disobeyed orders".  WTF.  People are idiots although we already know this.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-shooting-secret-service-334166850448

• Hook 'Em 2

@DemolitionRanch owner responds.

0c9981ce992017dd06b6797787a4e18f.jpg
He didn’t feel like getting dressed up for his apology tour? Would the panzer SS look not go over well right now?
  • Rage+1 2

Just now, deft said:

He didn’t feel like getting dressed up for his apology tour? Would the panzer SS look not go over well right now?

Hey man, can't blame aggy for wanting to play fake army stormtrooper. It's in their nature

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, deft said:

I mean, really?  Cosplaying the SS??? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1