Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Mealy mouthed journalism, as usual:

We were so much better off with reporters who had never gone to college.

And who were hard-boiled drunks.

Edited by RDCanecutter
Here, kid, wire this in pdq.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

So what is the excuse for that?  Reenacting?  

I find reenacting somewhat weird to begin with, but Revolution and Civil War makes a lot more sense to me than cosplaying Nazi here in America.

Some sort of WWII YouTube video. 

Posted (edited)

President Mokhber, "I want him eliminated.  We have sleeper elite IRG agents in the American North who we could activate.  We have a few turned American assets whom we could use your leverage against, plus they don't look brown.  Or simply a plant Iranian-American sympathetic to our mission who could sit in the "diversity" section of the rally.  What do you suggest, General?"

IRG General, "Best we can do is a kid who got cut from his high school rifle team with a ladder and a really cool t-shirt."    

Mokhber, "Your command is terminated!"  

"It's not that tough a shot if we get him a scope to train on, Mr. President!  Would you at least take a look at the shirt?  It's bad-as!"  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

it took the fbi almost 2 days to get into his phone, find nothing, no online history of anything and now suddenly them damn Iranians are possibly in on it??? This is a simulation.

It was leftist liberal antifa BLM woke Iranians. Keep up.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

Some sort of WWII YouTube video. 

huh, the Corridor Digital crew are generally decent dudes - I think it's just aggy being tonedeaf and not thinking about how it looks to be gleeful in a waffen SS uniform. 

I'd bet that CD video is gonna be a banger though, they've made a ton of great stuff over the decade plus they've been going

10 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Mountain.

Well played, but the judges were  looking for New Caledonia time. 

If there's three things MAGA and I know about the Old Testament:

1.  The whole thing takes place in what are now two concurrent timezones.  Yet, God became obsessed with the Eastern Time Zone, specifically between March & November.  Months that Cesaer invented.  You know Cesar, the Roman guy who led before Tiberius who ordered the death of Christ. 

2.  God was clearly into guns.  You always knew when a plague had occurred, because all the scribes would gather to discuss how big the locusts were, how high the parted sea got, what caliber ammo was used.

3.  It's a myth that the Old Testament was written in Hebrew and Aramaic.  It was written in English, so all this Numerology is based on a language that wouldn't be spoken in the region for another 500 years.

Fun non-political fact.  Since his private high school chapel and probably some sort of compulsory chapel (at the time) at Penn.  For 55 years after that, in a handful of locations in Manhattan and 1 in Florida, Trump has lived within a 5-mile radius of several dozen church of myriad faiths.  And he's never been an actual member of any one of them.  Obviously he's been in churches for weddings, funerals, photo ops.  But you have to try really fucking hard in Manhattan to not find a church to join because it's too far. . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Well played, but the judges were  looking for New Caledonia time. 

If there's three things MAGA and I know about the Old Testament:

1.  The whole thing takes place in what are now two concurrent timezones.  Yet, God became obsessed with the Eastern Time Zone, specifically between March & November.  Months that Cesaer invented.  You know Cesar, the Roman guy who led before Tiberius who ordered the death of Christ. 

2.  God was clearly into guns.  You always knew when a plague had occurred, because all the scribes would gather to discuss how big the locusts were, how high the parted sea got, what caliber ammo was used.

3.  It's a myth that the Old Testament was written in Hebrew and Aramaic.  It was written in English, so all this Numerology is based on a language that wouldn't be spoken in the region for another 500 years.

Fun non-political fact.  Since his private high school chapel and probably some sort of compulsory chapel (at the time) at Penn.  For 55 years after that, in a handful of locations in Manhattan and 1 in Florida, Trump has lived within a 5-mile radius of several dozen church of myriad faiths.  And he's never been an actual member of any one of them.  Obviously he's been in churches for weddings, funerals, photo ops.  But you have to try really fucking hard in Manhattan to not find a church to join because it's too far. . 

I'm going to be honest, the fact that it doesn't actually go to church is probably the best thing about the man. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Blotto said:

I had no idea they were still a thing. But lulz at the idea of Kid Rock or the Nuge cancelling a show after suggesting violence. Shit that's typically the close in the second encore. 

Heard a thing on NPR from someone that studies political violence and violent rhetoric that noted that there had indeed been a recent uptick in violent rhetoric from the left, mostly in the form of "well, if civil war is what they want, bring it on."

It also said that the vast majority of such were from the right, which we all knew.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

So this was the SS “ramped up?!”

Like Mack Brown getting his team amped up for OU.

Edited by Deej
  • Like 1

Ugh: https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/nation-world/jack-black-ends-tenacious-d-tour-kyle-gass-trump-shooting-comment/507-b1be744e-d0f3-4e62-b765-53bff4598207?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2uHwTZmDwj4nZUM2MRt2fe2cEJJhzt17dtBsGtS9wb6uuxGupDxkCG4dA_aem_PnIJyeYrZwdmQbKg3f3SNQ
NEW YORK — The comedy rock duo Tenacious D — made up of Jack Black and Kyle Gass — has canceled the rest of their tour after Gass' remarks about the assassination attempt on Donald Trump.
While onstage at a concert in Sydney on Sunday, Gass was presented with a birthday cake and asked to “make a wish” by Black. Gass responded, “Don't miss Trump next time,” an apparent reference to the rally shooting a day before that left the former president with an injured ear. The video of Gass was widely circulated on social media.
“I was blindsided by what was said at the show on Sunday. I would never condone hate speech or encourage political violence in any form,” Black said in a Tuesday statement on Instagram. “After much reflection, I no longer feel it is appropriate to continue the Tenacious D tour, and all future creative plans are on hold. I am grateful to the fans for their support and understanding.”
Following Black's statement, Gass apologized on Instagram.
“The line I improvised Sunday night in Sydney was highly inappropriate, dangerous and a terrible mistake,” he wrote Tuesday. “I don't condone violence in any kind, in any form, against anyone. What happened was a tragedy, and I'm incredibly sorry for my severe lack of judgement.”
The band recently completed dates in the U.S. and Europe. Their “Spicy Meatball Tour” was slated to continue Tuesday night in Newcastle, hitting most major cities in Australia and New Zealand this month before returning to the U.S. for a select few dates in October.
“Frontier Touring regret to advise that Tenacious D’s concert tonight at Newcastle Entertainment Centre has been postponed,” their touring company announced in a statement on Instagram Tuesday. “Ticket holders are asked to hold onto their tickets until further information is available.”
When asked for further comment, a representative for the band directed the Associated Press back to Black's statement. Details on refunds for the remaining tour dates were not immediately available.

I'll still take Kyle over Nugent or Kid Rock.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

Looking at the seating I'd guess there must have been between 350,000 to 400,000 at that rally.

image.thumb.jpeg.4269db4d2138c5ef2e8b5c455ec809be.jpeg

If you mean 350,000 to 400,000 total IQ points,  sure.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Curious, do y’all talk like this around normal people irl?

I am not referring to the last post exclusively, but some of the shit broadly registered in the course of this thread. Cause some of y’all be wilding  

I am not referring to the last post exclusively, but some of the shit broadly registered in the course of this thread. Cause some of y’all be wilding  

Different tone perhaps, but same message. Like “when a group of people repeatedly promise violent retribution, and have actually acted on it multiple times, wouldn’t it be stupid not to prepare to respond in kind?”
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Are you asking if non-MAGA folks would fight back if MAGA started a civil war?

• Like 2

SIAP

The most surprising admission to me was that they didnt have the roof secured where the shooter was because it was deemed a safety issue with the sloped roof. They actually had local cops inside the building below. Here’s the sloped roof  

IMG-2516.jpg

Shocking levels of incompetence  

• Rage+1 3
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)

sure...most all of my friends are educated smartasses who appreciate good snark.

i mean it's not for everybody, i know some people irl that are much more sensitive (mostly older) and i do dial it back if we're around them...but in general yeah, we enjoy it. and it's why this site is my favorite. 

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This. This is my entire point. The rest of us would be suicidally insane if we didn’t respond to the fucking waves of stochastic terrorist language, actual acts of murderous violence, and continuing and relentless threats of “revenge” and “retribution” and purging the country of unbelievers, with “well…if that’s way you want it, we’ll lock and load.” OH NO, VIOLENT LANGUAGE!
No, you fucksticks, it’s us finally coming around to the fact that we have to meet violence with violence. You’re like the Japanese, getting ripshit pissed at the Americans at Pearl Harbor for scrambling to grab weapons and defend themselves. Fuck off and go to hell. Don’t start no shit, won’t be no shit.

You’ve absolutely lost all your marbles. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 2

13 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Are you obsessed with everything being an indictment on the military industrial complex in real life? 

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

You have to remember, he isnt as "white" as you. He is firmly in the cross hairs of MAGA. For some people, this is much more serious and dangerous. You have a luxury that many people don't.  The bunch of dead people in a Walmart in El Paso should have told you. Or the ones in the gay night clubs. Or...

Bad shit happens to all people all the time. Is the rhetoric terrible?  Yes. Yeah it is. I would not be surprised with a civil war. Am I comparing republicans to Japanese attacking Pearl Harbor?  Looney Toons. 

• Fuck You 1

24 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Not really, but unlike you, I tolerate it for the most part and don’t react this way for every Brisket post:

IMG_3127.gif

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1