Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

Posted (edited)

This whole deal was fucking staged ….

Trump loves being the center attention and shooting off his mouth, he’s been way too quiet that’s how you know something is wrong here

normal Trump is him taking victory laps after a failed attempt 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

As someone whose individual liberties and right to bodily autonomy across the US have been smashed to pieces by the piece of shit that is Trump, from me to you, shut the fuck up.

LMAO that Rex is such a pussy he neg repped that.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Trump loves being the center attention and shooting off his mouth, he’s been way too quiet that’s how you know something is wrong here

normal Trump is him taking victory laps after a failed attempt 

There's definitely room for further questioning about some details of the shooting. I'm very curious about the flagrant negligence of the security lapses.

I think if you're taking about whether or not this was all staged and he smashed a ketchup packet or something on his ear, then you're Looney tunes. 

10 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Gun info ?

cases recovered ?

slugs ?

Do the slugs match the rifle ? 

shooters body ?

Not sure what all this has to do with staging an assassination attempt for likes.

It looks like you're traversing the Twitterverse so you should able to find something that fits what you want to hear. 

Posted (edited)

Trump being extremely quiet about all this is a red flag. He loves running his mouth.

on the incident side, this whole deal has been one huge clown show. That leads to a lot of questions 

Edited by tx 3 putt

Just now, tx 3 putt said:

Trump being extremely quiet about all this is a red flag. He loves running his mouth.

The only red flag about this is that someone tried to fucking shoot him. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

It's almost like they WANT it to look staged? But it clearly wasn't. I don't know, I feel like JK Simmons in Burn After Reading.

bS6N9o.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, elguapo said:

I don't know how you can reconcile the dead firefighter with this being "staged".

ill poke the bear … is there video of the body or them taking a body away 

Ben Platt Sunglasses GIF by Searchlight Pictures

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

on the incident side, this whole deal has been one huge clown show. That leads to a lot of questions 

Trump being quiet about it is how you know it wasn't staged, man.

• Hook 'Em 6

Biden would be best served to get some well reasoned and believable answers to the questions about how that building roof gets accessed by a person with a rifle.

"the roof is sloped" isn't going to cut it.

8 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

There's a chance that he's not exactly the same guy? A brush with death can do that. Especially such a public one. Millimeters from death. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Biden would be best served to get some well reasoned and believable answers to the questions about how that building roof gets accessed by a person with a rifle.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Just now, Indomitable said:

There's a chance that he's not exactly the same guy? A brush with death can do that. Especially such a public one. Millimeters from death. 

Oh damn, for a second I thought you meant like in the movie Dave. I was about to hop all over that shit. 

• Haha 4

Just now, wildcat09 said:

LEOs are shit at their jobs is a pretty well reasoned and believable answer.

They should get some Deputy Dewey out front falling on that sword.

4 days in and only dumb looks on everyones faces gives a huge gap for Trump to put this on Cheatle---> Mayorkas----> Biden

1 minute ago, Indomitable said:

You haven't heard the RFK Jr leak have you? He's not that far off from Biden.

1 minute ago, Incredulity said:

4 days in and only dumb looks on everyones faces gives a huge gap for Trump to put this on Cheatle---> Mayorkas----> Biden

Biden ordered the hit. Donchaknow? 

• Hook 'Em 2

I'm sure his dumbass supporters and people like you will eat that up but it won't move the needle for anyone who practices rational thinking.

2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

I don't believe that.  Nobody having good answers gives that room to breathe.  Biden should have his shoe up Cheatle's ass right NOW.

Thanks for your concern

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

I don't believe that.  Nobody having good answers gives that room to breathe.  Biden should have his shoe up Cheatle's ass right NOW.

That might be happening and we're not aware. That's not exactly something you put out in public unless you have reason to. Publicly demeaning the USSS who you rely on to live, especially given recent events... Probably not the wisest move.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

and almost all of them seem to come out after dark too. intredasting

You're not suggesting they sleep during the day and come out at night, are you?  Or are you suggesting they might be in a different time zone.

It's a puzzler, for sure.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Lulz.  Dude thinks his Secret Service Director is a man.  He's got to figure that out first.

Edited by cabowabo
  • Fuck You 4

14 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Trump being quiet about it is how you know it wasn't staged, man.

I think the ear injury is probably embarrassingly mild especially when written in medical terms:

"Minor ear laceration cased by foreign plastic matter not requiring stitches, antibiotics, or bandaging"

I just want someone to tell me why the first thing SS did was to prop him up in the EXACT SAME SPOT where he was just SHOT 10 seconds before. Right in the middle of the stage. Clearly visible, just standing there posing for pics. And it wasn't so that he could get his shoes on, as stupid as that would be, because we saw them fling them off the stage. 

Maybe I've just seen too many movies, and the secret service does unexplainable stupid shit all of the time. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

What is there to examine?  His ear got nicked.

Maybe.   

There's no doubt that a nut tried to kill him.  I've seen no evidence that he was shot. It "could" have been broken glass from the teleprompter.  The fact that we haven't received much info leads me to believe that he was not shot...but he want us to believe he was.

But yeah, it was really a nut with a gun shooting at him. 

How can he be a criminal mastermind and diabolical schemer if he can't stay up past 6:00p?  

Yeah, but why is this sloped roof thing so baffling to people?  It's Pennsylvania.  It snows there, lots of industrial buildings have slightly sloped roofs to keep the roofs from collapsing after heavy snow.  Were they expecting a building to flat and on stilts like Gulf Shores or something?  Usually, the "experts" talk about caliber, and weapon type, and security lapses, and all that.  Just moronic conspiracy theories.

I think the lead investigatory agency on the incident is now Centimark Roofing Co. outta Pittsburgh since the other three agencies are  busy building training courses around A-frame chalets.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Indomitable said:

Hey, DM me when you have a chance. I've got this toll bridge for sale at a great price. You get to keep half of all the tolls collected. You'll be a multimillionaire by this time next year. It's a great deal you don't want to miss. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I just want someone to tell me why the first thing SS did was to prop him up in the EXACT SAME SPOT where he was just SHOT 10 seconds before. Right in the middle of the stage. Clearly visible, just standing there posing for pics. And it wasn't so that he could get his shoes on, as stupid as that would be, because we saw them fling them off the stage. 

Maybe I've just seen too many movies, and the secret service does unexplainable stupid shit all of the time. 

Because he had several 5' 3" female agents shielding him from an incoming bullets.

• Fuck You 1

Posted (edited)

Something definitely feels fucky, but the radical right (basically all republicans at this point) are the ones who believe conspiracy theories and attack congress and defame parents of dead children based on their fee fees. I hope more is discovered about what happened. I'm not ready to go down that rabbit hole yet.

And LOL at the "Biden should...." with this bullshit. Sounds about right for the surly right. The one thing that has been published is that local law enforcement was responsible for that perch. Send your grievances to Pensyltucky PD, 110% of whom I can guarantee you are full blown maga. 

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Because he had several 5' 3" female agents shielding him from an incoming bullets.

That's why they stood him up in the same spot where he had just been shot? Then they all just kind of awkwardly stood there for a bit?

Had there been multiple shooters, they wouldn't have even needed to adjust their sights. "Oh good, another shot. Thanks SS." 

Edited by Red Five

16 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Maybe.   

There's no doubt that a nut tried to kill him.  I've seen no evidence that he was shot. It "could" have been broken glass from the teleprompter.  The fact that we haven't received much info leads me to believe that he was not shot...but he want us to believe he was.

But yeah, it was really a nut with a gun shooting at him. 

I've addressed this in this thread. He was shot. Stop spreading nonsense. 

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

ll make a educated guess here, no agents taller than Trump in his detail 

38 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

I've sensed a shift in Incredulity's tone and thinking over the last several months. Perhaps, like other former GOPs here, he's seeing that his party is not what he thought it was. 

I read the first post about what would behoove Biden as suggesting Biden was involved. I thought about it, and it could also be real advice on stamping out rumors and lunatic theories. His next post supports that. 

Please neg me if I'm wrong, Incredulity, or set me straight.

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Gun info ?

cases recovered ?

slugs ?

Do the slugs match the rifle ? 

shooters body ?

From the AP article link I posted on the previous page (I should've pasted a couple of more paragraphs to include the ammo portion).

As a freshman, Crooks had tried out for his high school rifle team but was rejected for poor marksmanship, the AP previously reported. Through his family, he was a member of the Clairton Sportsmen’s Club, a shooting range about 11 miles (17 kilometers) east of Bethel Park.

“We know very little about him,” club president Bill Sellitto told the AP. “That was a terrible, terrible thing that happened Saturday — that’s not what we’re about by any means.”

The club has an outdoor range for high-powered rifles with targets set at distances of up to 170 meters (187 yards).

Crooks was well within that range when he opened fire on Trump Saturday from about 135 meters (147 yards) from where Trump was speaking, unleashing two quick volleys of rounds at the former president with an AR-15 style rifle.

His father, Matthew Crooks, bought the gun in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, in 2013 from Gander Mountain, a retail outdoors chain.

The day before the shooting, Thomas Crooks went to the sportsman’s club and practiced on the rifle range, according to a federal intelligence briefing obtained by the AP. On the day of the attack, he purchased 50 rounds of 5.56mm ammo for his rifle from a local gun shop and drove alone to Butler, Pennsylvania, the site of the Trump rally.

• Hook 'Em 1