Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

15 hours ago, Updawg said:

So he should be in jail either way?

Yes. Had the people he incited on 1/6/21 murdered someone like Pelosi or Pence and had some temporary takeover success, he would be. 

I’m getting negged left and right and will bow out, but if it wasn’t clear, I detest Trump. I happen to think some are being dramatic but could be wrong. Unfortunately we will likely get to find out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I've sensed a shift in Incredulity's tone and thinking over the last several months. Perhaps, like other former GOPs here, he's seeing that his party is not what he thought it was. 

I read the first post about what would behoove Biden as suggesting Biden was involved. I thought about it, and it could also be real advice on stamping out rumors and lunatic theories. His next post supports that. 

Please neg me if I'm wrong, Incredulity, or set me straight.

I have posted matter of fact thoughts about the best interest of both R and D candidates for as long as I have posted.

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I just want someone to tell me why the first thing SS did was to prop him up in the EXACT SAME SPOT where he was just SHOT 10 seconds before. Right in the middle of the stage. Clearly visible, just standing there posing for pics. And it wasn't so that he could get his shoes on, as stupid as that would be, because we saw them fling them off the stage. 

Maybe I've just seen too many movies, and the secret service does unexplainable stupid shit all of the time. 

They may have been trying to rush him away but he is very heavy and maybe resisting them. It didn't take long for them to shield him. Admittedly, it didn't look like they had the A-team there.

1 minute ago, Incredulity said:

I have posted matter of fact thoughts about the best interest of both R and D candidates for as long as I have posted.

Negged for lying!

Just kidding. Thanks for responding.

41 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Yeah, but why is this sloped roof thing so baffling to people?  It's Pennsylvania.  It snows there, lots of industrial buildings have slightly sloped roofs to keep the roofs from collapsing after heavy snow. 

I'm baffled by this...

Roof too sloped:

image.png.a1d814eea5f7711091a276d77dee5d38.png

Roof NOT too sloped:

image.png.6d2d521d946d9a77d981a3f12da6b7a6.png

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

They may have been trying to rush him away but he is very heavy and maybe resisting them. It didn't take long for them to shield him. Admittedly, it didn't look like they had the A-team there.

They kept him on the ground until confirmation of shooter being killed.  There was pretty significant effort to shield Trump as he initially stood. Trump pushed his way clear.  As they got into the vehicles Trump tried to do the fist pump again and they wouldn’t let it happen.

1 minute ago, Incredulity said:

They kept him on the ground until confirmation of shooter being killed.

I've heard former SS agents saying the first priority is getting the President to safety, because just because one threat is eliminated it doesn't mean there aren't more.

So a presidential candidate survives an assassination attempt, and at the time it was believed a bullet buzzed by his head and nicked his ear ….. where did they take him afterwards ? 

an er ?

why no medical update, which seems common procedure  ?

suuuuuuure seems odd that trump is wounded by a bullet and they didn’t take him to an er or hospital 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Why wasn’t the situation handled similar to this  ???

except for the part where trump is asking about the other people injured. Trump would be asking if they got a photo of him with his fist up, bragging about the small crowd cheering him …..

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

I've heard former SS agents saying the first priority is getting the President to safety, because just because one threat is eliminated it doesn't mean there aren't more.

I generally agree and am not arguing SS policy.

listen to the audio 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

They kept him on the ground until confirmation of shooter being killed.  There was pretty significant effort to shield Trump as he initially stood. Trump pushed his way clear.  As they got into the vehicles Trump tried to do the fist pump again and they wouldn’t let it happen.

they had inside info that there was only one shooter ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Edited by tx 3 putt

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

Trump likely used a toothpick and some loose thread from his tie to sew himself up in the limo.

• Haha 4

Just now, DixonHur said:

Trump likely used a toothpick and some loose thread from his tie to sew himself up in the limo.

Dr : the missed target shitted his pants, luckily he had two diapers on like a big boy, next question ?

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, DixonHur said:

I would think in that moment, you want to stay as low as possible and move as quickly off that stage as possible. Neither of those things came close to happening. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Incredulity said:

I generally agree and am not arguing SS policy.

listen to the audio 

I did.  Dan Bongino did a segment on Fox about it saying that hearing that over the radio would have no effect on the SS because they are trained to expect multiple threats and that the first shot could have been a distraction to draw their attention.  

I'm certainly not an expert, but it did seem odd.  Especially the one guy using his hand to shield Trump's head... yeah, that's gonna work.

31 minutes ago, bolverk said:

The day before the shooting, Thomas Crooks went to the sportsman’s club and practiced on the rifle range, according to a federal intelligence briefing obtained by the AP. On the day of the attack, he purchased 50 rounds of 5.56mm ammo for his rifle from a local gun shop and drove alone to Butler, Pennsylvania, the site of the Trump rally.

Did he practice from 10 yards?

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Seems to me that the only way they are getting Trump off that stage is on his own two feet.  He's a big, fat load.  So they aren't carrying him, and dragging him probably is slow, awkward, and leaves him exposed.  The car was waiting close by, so they get him up with the intentions of shielding him and moving him to the vehicle.  The problem with this is that he's an uncooperative fuck, who thinks he's invincible.  And he's old.  So he doesn't bend down to let himself be shielded, move quickly, or do anything but feed on whatever adrenaline might help to expedite his egress to, instead, demand someone retrieve his shoes and play it up to the crowd.  Plus, there's a ramp, and we know he's not moving quickly down that seemingly-insurmountable obstacle.  

It's pretty widely reported that he had the B-team, which was spread thin due to budget and location.  The whole thing was a clusterfuck, but Trump being Trump doesn't make it easy when shit goes south.

Edited by dcbc

19 minutes ago, seven said:

Trump sacrificing a supporter is the most believable portion of the staged conspiracy. I really don't know why people think Trump is above that. 

The unbelievable part is allowing someone to fire a round in his direction. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The unbelievable part is allowing someone to fire a round in his direction. 

Yeah this, especially if that someone wasn't allowed on their HS rifle team. 0 chance old bone spurs signs off on that plan.

24 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

So a presidential candidate survives an assassination attempt, and at the time it was believed a bullet buzzed by his head and nicked his ear ….. where did they take him afterwards ? 

an er ?

suuuuuuure seems odd that trump is wounded by a bullet and they didn’t take him to an er or hospital 🤔🤔🤔🤔

The info has been out there, but not much to say since it was such a minor injury. Video is embedded in the story.

Butler Memorial Hospital applauds quick work of staff to treat Trump after rally shooting

BUTLER, Pa. (KDKA) — Donald Trump was taken to Butler Memorial Hospital on Saturday after 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks opened fire at the former president's rally. 

The staff treated Trump's injuries to his ear while the facility went into lockdown. The leadership at the hospital said there was a plan in place for a scenario like this. While the gravity of the situation may have been daunting, hospital staff did what was needed.

"The Secret Service actually came to our hospital and walked through. There was a plan in place if something happened," said Karen Allen, president of Butler Memorial Hospital.

Having had prior rallies in the area, the Secret Service and the hospital had a plan for if the unthinkable became a reality. With the hospital in lockdown, some staff could not get in or out and ambulances had to be rerouted.

"I think we hoped that it would never happen, but we knew that it was a possibility," Allen said.

The former president was rushed in by the Secret Service, while other agents and police protected the facility. There were several layers of security and police around the hospital. While staff treat patients all the time, it was hard not to think of the power of this particular patient.

"It's in the back of everybody's mind who this person is. But they do what they do best, and that's to focus on the patient right in front of them," Butler Memorial Hospital emergency medicine Dr. Dave Rottinghaus said.

From the time the call came in to when the Secret Service cleared the hospital, it was about three hours. The hospital administration said the plan was performed perfectly. They were proud of how everyone handled a historic moment.

"People go back to what they know. They follow policies and they know how to act at that point in time," Dr. Rottinghaus said.

The Republican presidential nominee expressed his gratitude to the hospital staff for their quick action. As for the staff at the hospital, there is still a blend of emotions after the assassination attempt. Hospital leaders said they have resources to help anyone who may be struggling.

6 minutes ago, bolverk said:

The info has been out there, but not much to say since it was such a minor injury. Video is embedded in the story.

Butler Memorial Hospital applauds quick work of staff to treat Trump after rally shooting

BUTLER, Pa. (KDKA) — Donald Trump was taken to Butler Memorial Hospital on Saturday after 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks opened fire at the former president's rally. 

The staff treated Trump's injuries to his ear while the facility went into lockdown. The leadership at the hospital said there was a plan in place for a scenario like this. While the gravity of the situation may have been daunting, hospital staff did what was needed.

"The Secret Service actually came to our hospital and walked through. There was a plan in place if something happened," said Karen Allen, president of Butler Memorial Hospital.

Having had prior rallies in the area, the Secret Service and the hospital had a plan for if the unthinkable became a reality. With the hospital in lockdown, some staff could not get in or out and ambulances had to be rerouted.

"I think we hoped that it would never happen, but we knew that it was a possibility," Allen said.

The former president was rushed in by the Secret Service, while other agents and police protected the facility. There were several layers of security and police around the hospital. While staff treat patients all the time, it was hard not to think of the power of this particular patient.

"It's in the back of everybody's mind who this person is. But they do what they do best, and that's to focus on the patient right in front of them," Butler Memorial Hospital emergency medicine Dr. Dave Rottinghaus said.

From the time the call came in to when the Secret Service cleared the hospital, it was about three hours. The hospital administration said the plan was performed perfectly. They were proud of how everyone handled a historic moment.

"People go back to what they know. They follow policies and they know how to act at that point in time," Dr. Rottinghaus said.

The Republican presidential nominee expressed his gratitude to the hospital staff for their quick action. As for the staff at the hospital, there is still a blend of emotions after the assassination attempt. Hospital leaders said they have resources to help anyone who may be struggling.

Maybe if they'd protected him at the rally the way they did at the hospital, they wouldn't have needed to reroute ambulatory patients for Trump's minor boo-boo.

9 minutes ago, elguapo said:

On the other hand, it would be very trump like for him to delegate the staging of his assassination to some underling and then they fuck it up so bad that he actually almost gets assassinated, hmm.

Seriously.  If you were to create an episode of Always Sunny titled "Eric Trump hires a guy to stage a fake assassination attempt," he would 100% have hired the actual shooter here.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

How can he be a criminal mastermind and diabolical schemer if he can't stay up past 6:00p?  

Yeah, but why is this sloped roof thing so baffling to people?  It's Pennsylvania.  It snows there, lots of industrial buildings have slightly sloped roofs to keep the roofs from collapsing after heavy snow.  Were they expecting a building to flat and on stilts like Gulf Shores or something?  Usually, the "experts" talk about caliber, and weapon type, and security lapses, and all that.  Just moronic conspiracy theories.

I think the lead investigatory agency on the incident is now Centimark Roofing Co. outta Pittsburgh since the other three agencies are  busy building training courses around A-frame chalets.

@bolverk’s post two pages back where the Washington Post used 3D imagery to show how Crooks likely evaded detection from the snipers before he shot at Trump is interesting. Now, go ahead and call into question how they allowed these “blind spots” or how the local cops missed the shooter being on the roof of the staging area in the first place if you want.

Have they reported that he was walking around with the AR slung over his shoulder or did he stash it near the building or leave it in his car until he was ready to get up on the roof. His bizarre behavior around the magnetometers was probably him looking for a good vantage point to try and get for a shot at him.

1 hour ago, cabowabo said:

Because he had several 5' 3" female agents shielding him from an incoming bullets.

Just one woman was up on the stage IIRC. There were several at the Tahoe/Suburban, though, including the one who couldn’t seem to get her handgun holstered in a very quick fashion.

57 minutes ago, seven said:

Trump sacrificing a supporter is the most believable portion of the staged conspiracy. I really don't know why people think Trump is above that. 

I’ve said that several times on this thread. LOL

Edited by C-Man

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

an er ?

Bullets were fired at Trump.  Something (bullet/glass/meteor) grazed his ear, causing bleeding.  Trump WAS taken to a hospital and quietly discharged not long after.

The simplest explanation: the injuries were embarrassingly minor, and Trump has instructed the medical staff to not provide any big public updates as this would undermine the "badass"-ness of the whole thing. 

Any questions about the secret service actions can pretty easily be summed up by incompetence combined with Trump being a showman, even if his life might still be in danger.

I also think this has spooked Trump more than he would ever let on publicly, hence the lack of any big public speeches since then.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Dutchrudder said:

One roof was staffed with Secret Service, the other was supposed to be covered by local PD. You do the math. 

I'm not a math guy but I'm pretty sure the answer is 42. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

4 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

The fact that there is a market for that is absolutely insane.  Fucking weridos

Here's a Venn diagram of people that will own those shoes and people who own a CyberTruck

image.png.eedfe792740a0779d8b49e217ced4f27.png

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

an er ?

Why wasn’t the situation handled similar to this  ???

except for the part where trump is asking about the other people injured. Trump would be asking if they got a photo of him with his fist up, bragging about the small crowd cheering him …..

You're a fucking loon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

I would think in that moment, you want to stay as low as possible and move as quickly off that stage as possible. Neither of those things came close to happening. 

Nope. Look at video from when Reagan was shot. They whisked him into the car in about 2 seconds. Trump took forever to leave the stage by comparison. And they left him uncovered to strike a pose for the cameras at the top of the stairs. If there had been a second shooter, he was left wide open for the kill shot.

IMG_3747.jpeg.ebeba84c15c6c40f207fddb4f57772ea.jpeg

• Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, cabowabo said:

You do have to admit that they look like pretty high quality sneakers.  

Tell me you do not know anything about fashion without actually saying it.  

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

LMAO that Rex is such a pussy he neg repped that.

Well of course he did.  He cannot take being told that he is wrong, especially by a woman.

4 hours ago, cabowabo said:

Lulz.  Dude thinks his Secret Service Director is a man.  He's got to figure that out first.

Just stop. 

4 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

No way Biden ordered the hit. At 6:11PM it’s well past his bed time

Just stop.

3 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

Yes. Had the people he incited on 1/6/21 murdered someone like Pelosi or Pence and had some temporary takeover success, he would be. 

I’m getting negged left and right and will bow out, but if it wasn’t clear, I detest Trump. I happen to think some are being dramatic but could be wrong. Unfortunately we will likely get to find out. 

The classified document situation alone is enough for him to be strung up as a traitor.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dutchrudder said:

One roof was staffed with Secret Service, the other was supposed to be covered by local PD. You do the math. 

I was referring to the Head of the SS saying they didn't have snipers on that roof because of the slope.

3 hours ago, DixonHur said:

I'm certainly not an expert, but it did seem odd.  Especially the one guy using his hand to shield Trump's head... yeah, that's gonna work.

images.png

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

image.thumb.png.c2d62922fca8de0c2c84e76ab05eb608.png
Trump’s medical report from ‘assassination attempt’ has been leaked.
Coke and Viagra, just in case there are any preteens around in western Pennsylvania.

da0af4d7c1a4e1eda755fbb0eab27ccd.jpg
From The Internet!

42 minutes ago, brakeman said:

image.thumb.png.c2d62922fca8de0c2c84e76ab05eb608.png

Trump’s medical report from ‘assassination attempt’ has been leaked.

Coke and Viagra, just in case there are any preteens around in western Pennsylvania.

Seems fake

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, seven said:

Also from his social media dude would have agreed to die for Trump*

*(not that he deserved to die just because he was an asshole on social media)