Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

Everything is a conspiracy!

bcb94bf536064f7198c6c9f52d68337e.jpg

Btw, the same guy who posted this dropped another nugget about Nixon being “framed.” After I asked if I’d been taking crazy pills, he posted a Joe Rogan/Tucker Carlson video. Naturally, I didn’t bother. Is this a thing in conspiracy MAGA land?

Posted (edited)

So, like any sane person could have figured out immediately (with 95% confidence) this had nothing to do with politics and was just another mentally unstable person that we as a country were glad to give access to a weapon of war.   Awesome. Great country.  At least I know I’m free as the bearded 20th century poet Lee greenwood opined.  

Edited by Ted Lange
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

hopefully they don’t find this website 

They’ll make room for you on Mr. Rushmore for your contributions on the Boobs, Ass & Snappy threads in IPIHB Forum. 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Underdog said:

They’ll make room for you on Mr. Rushmore for your contributions on the Boobs, Ass & Snappy threads in IPIHB Forum. 

Mrs. Rushmore might have something to say about that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Still wearing a huge patch that covers his entire ear a week later, for a wound that didn't require stitches huh.

The not requiring stitches part is kinda wow to me. 

So now that the RNC is over, how much longer will dotard continue to wear the maxi-pad on his ear? His boo-boo didn't need stitches and doesn't require a bandage anywhere near that size. Unless he had a plastic surgeon make the wound look more severe than it was after the fact. But it's hard to believe anyone as vain as him would allow himself to be intentionally scarred even if the goal is to gain a few sympathy votes.

On 7/19/2024 at 8:48 AM, DDD Dad said:

IMG_1447.thumb.jpeg.a664c5487575280aaf663fb51a69738b.jpeg

RIP Corey. 

Jen has a glowed up a lot in the past couple of months.  

And I know she's gay but damn, KJP is all kinds of smooth.  As the song goes, making an old man wish for younger days.  Is that, um, a pearl necklace she's wearing? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So now that the RNC is over, how much longer will dotard continue to wear the maxi-pad on his ear? His boo-boo didn't need stitches and doesn't require a bandage anywhere near that size. Unless he had a plastic surgeon make the wound look more severe than it was after the fact. But it's hard to believe anyone as vain as him would allow himself to be intentionally scarred even if the goal is to gain a few sympathy votes.

Hell, there's some sports where they put super glue on your blister or cut or whatever and send you back on the field.  

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Hell, there's some sports where they put super glue on your blister or cut or whatever and send you back on the field.  

Nuskin (glue) is always the better option than getting a stitch.  Super deep stuff they still have to do stitches on, but superficial stuff the glue is absolutely great.  NHL teams have more or less gone completely away from stitches for almost 2 decades, you can treat a wound from a high stick on the bench and the player misses virtually zero time (say a shift vs perhaps a period).  

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Underdog said:

Speaker Johnson clutches pearls. 

that's because millions of illegal immigrants - Venezuelan violet murderers, rapists and thugs - have been dropped off in DC and are on the hunt for treasure.

15 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Oh hai guyz. I’ve been out backpacking for a week. What’d I miss?

you should....

leaving homer simpson GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, troph said:

that's because millions of illegal immigrants - Venezuelan Colombian violet murderers, rapists and thugs - have been dropped off in DC and are on the hunt for treasure.

Here they come! 

0_Argentina-v-Colombia-CONMEBOL-Copa-Ame

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Jen has a glowed up a lot in the past couple of months.  

And I know she's gay but damn, KJP is all kinds of smooth.  As the song goes, making an old man wish for younger days.  Is that, um, a pearl necklace she's wearing? 

1, x

is that how I'm supposed to do this?

So in all seriousness, I’ve been off grid for a week and just catching up on all this, but has it been discussed that this isn’t some unique event?  We have had multiple assassinations in our history and several attempts. The last one being just over 40 years ago.  1968 alone had two assassinations.  Is anyone really surprised this happened, considering the actions and rhetoric of the target?  If this is the last time we see this, I will be surprised. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So in all seriousness, I’ve been off grid for a week and just catching up on all this, but has it been discussed that this isn’t some unique event?  We have had multiple assassinations in our history and several attempts. The last one being just over 40 years ago.  1968 alone had two assassinations.  Is anyone really surprised this happened, considering the actions and rhetoric of the target?  If this is the last time we see this, I will be surprised. 

you're correct, except you left out it was a deep state conspiracy the SS and law enforcement were in on it and Trump is anointed from God to solve all of our problems with a national plea for unity to be achieved with mass deportation, taking rights away from women and telling gay people to go fuck themselves because fucking their same sex partners is gonna be illegal.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

No one is arguing it's a unique event. It's mainly that this is an unacceptable path that should be unanimously condemned. What's happening instead is people are saying shit like don't miss next time and that it was Biden who issued the order etc. The divisiveness has been turned up not down. It's a bad deal. 

Just now, immamac said:

No one is arguing it's a unique event. It's mainly that this is an unacceptable path that should be unanimously condemned. What's happening instead is people are saying shit like don't miss next time and that it was Biden who issued the order etc. The divisiveness has been turned up not down. It's a bad deal. 

fuck anyone on the left saying don't miss next time. more violence from the right may be inevitable win, lose or assassination but we should not condone violence, ever.

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

He’s gonna be rocking an eye patch within a week.  

MV5BNTc3NWM4MTgtYzFlOS00ZTlkLTg2YTctNzBi

12 minutes ago, troph said:

1, x

is that how I'm supposed to do this?

Are you saying that you have no interest in shagging Psaki? C'mon, that can't be right.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, immamac said:

I will always condemn violence. I’m just honestly surprised this hasn’t happened earlier in this 8 year span. On either side. Maybe I’m just cynical, but everything has been pointing toward violence for years. Mainly inflamed and encouraged by the right.  I’ll just be on the Ledge watching. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, troph said:

fuck anyone on the left saying don't miss next time. more violence from the right may be inevitable win, lose or assassination but we should not condone violence, ever.

Look I feel this way true, but it's just not true. That's not what people actually are saying and feeling. We've done a ton of cleaning up on this specific issue. 

10 hours ago, C-Man said:

Btw, the same guy who posted this dropped another nugget about Nixon being “framed.” After I asked if I’d been taking crazy pills, he posted a Joe Rogan/Tucker Carlson video. Naturally, I didn’t bother. Is this a thing in conspiracy MAGA land?

I chuckled when I saw this:

image.png.3163f1d5c290df87d29149f13d12a6a9.png

That was quite a plot.

We'll get a guy who got kicked off his high school rifle team to walk past cops, climb to the roof of a nearby building where adherents can see him and report him, and then he will take carefull aim with a rifle that has no scope. There's also no exit plan for the would-be assassin, so we got to find the right guy.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Are you saying that you have no interest in shagging Psaki? C'mon, that can't be right.

I mean rule number one you learn as a lesbian... don't chase the straight gals, and certainly don't trust the bi women either, they always leave you for a guy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, immamac said:

Look I feel this way true, but it's just not true. That's not what people actually are saying and feeling. We've done a ton of cleaning up on this specific issue. 

oh i know. it's shameful.

I agree that political violence is unacceptable.  I also believe that political violence from the right is unavoidable now.  I have several acquaintances who are full scale MAGAts who regularly post right wing violence posts on Facebook.  These slowed in the days after the assassination attempt, but never stopped.  They are too far gone in their fantasies to come back now.

If it had been President Biden instead of Trump, we would have already had Boobert, MTG, or Goetz file a bill in Congress to require mandatory marksmanship training in public schools.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Trump got shot at... Imma had a conniption and shut shit down... Some of us got our peepees slapped.

3 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I agree that political violence is unacceptable.  I also believe that political violence from the right is unavoidable now.  I have several acquaintances who are full scale MAGAts who regularly post right wing violence posts on Facebook.  These slowed in the days after the assassination attempt, but never stopped.  They are too far gone in their fantasies to come back now.

If it had been President Biden instead of Trump, we would have already had Boobert, MTG, or Goetz file a bill in Congress to require mandatory marksmanship training in public schools.

I've got a former friend turned maga gun nut, he was already a gun nut, and he and his tactical buddies are preparing for the Venezuelan sleeper cells that are emerging with violence around the election. He's deeply worried a civil war is going to start and he's preparing for it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Bullneck said:

image.png.743ca01da3a7c5f637c7a207382f5885.png

Is he referring to internment camps for Hispanics? If so, fuck this guy, the bullet did this world a favor. No I wouldn’t say that irl but this is surly. Fuck this piece of trash.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Trump got shot at... Imma had a conniption and shut shit down... Some of us got our peepees slapped.

god forbid we have some decorum around here.

Just now, Underdog said:

With all due respect but fuck decorum when trump is involved. 

I think we stop short of advocating violence. I want the guy to drop dead of a heart attack yesterday, I think he's a total fascist piece of shit, but I do not condone violence or threats of violence on anyone. Think about it, ordinary good people don't want to run because of threats of violence and actual violence. 

fuck the guy, I could not insult him enough, but no to political violence and threats of it. just no.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1