Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

So when you were screaming to Secret Service, "Get my shoes!  Grab my shoes!", you were referring to your 'whole ear', right?  This miracle man will be studied by ENT's for centuries.  

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Fake medical report, from a fake doctor, for a fake incident  …..

some medical professionals from the more conspiratorial corners of the internet have questioned the bandage he has been wearing.

very unconventional, at best, apparently.

Edited by yoladu

We examined the former President and found the wound(Nick) non life threatening. He was treated with a couple of children’s aspirin(chewables) and given a scooby doo band-aid to cover wound and sent home. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

We examined the former President and found the wound(Nick) non life threatening. He was treated with a couple of children’s aspirin(chewables) and given a scooby doo band-aid to cover wound and sent home. 
"We examined the former President and found the wound (a dangerous insult to the upper ear cartilage) to be one of the most severe injuries ever recorded and was similar to that of a valiant Revolutionary Patriot from the battle of Lexington & Concord.

The former President, Mr. Trump (who is a fine specimen of humanity and healthier than most triathletes or bodybuilders from 35 years of age) was advised to have 1,776 stitches to secure the wound site & his complete head wrapped in a 3" bandage to ensure a proper retained fitment and potential reconstructive surgery could be performed.
Being such a healthy & conscientious apecimen of male virility, he refused su j basic medical advice & instead, allowed Melania to apply a small 4×4 bandage after first having Eric, Don jr. & Ivanka bring some soil from Arlington National Cemetery & do a procedure that is clinically known as "rub some dirt on it" (while Melania kissed his boo-boo & said "Here, this will make it better").
The former President Mr. Trump was advised to take a 3 week rest with round-the-clock medical attention at one of his palatial Estates (the only type of place befitting a billionaire of his stature), however he refused such attention stating firmly "This, I cannot do.  I simply *must*,go back out in public to do what the people have asked me to do & that is to become the next sitting President of the United States of America... & occasionally spend the night in that dump of a building, the House in D.C. that's kinda off to the side of the shopping mall or something like that."
 . . . . . .
In further news, it has been revealed that part of Mr. Trump, the former President, had part of his ear carried into the body of Patriotic Corey Comperatore who died as a result of this assassination attempt.
Patriotic Mr. Comparators has since ascended to Heaven where he has become the newest Saint, fighting the fires of Hell so that others may survive damnable fates.  Without the infusion of Mr. Trump's flesh & divine ear, this would not be possible.

827c5c10ed8749ca7dac829811b7f810.jpg

There wasn't any political meat on the none for either side to run with. No manifestos or correspondence with antifa or militias. Lone crazy gunner only kills one adult is a pretty boring story these days, even with a high profile target.

4 hours ago, CTC2 said:

Yes. It’s actually a real phenomenon that was discovered with high velocity projectiles coming close to the head during war. 

https://www.rawstory.com/amp/trump-traumatic-brain-injury-symptoms-doctor-2668782177

“That is essentially what the president is saying happened here.”

Former president. And if he’s saying it, he’s lying. He also talked during his speech at the convention about how much the ear bleeds and how much he bled.

He didn’t bleed that much. He just exaggerates EVERYTHING.

IMG_3749.jpeg.6887dd315c7edc222021815e6a44facc.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 7/21/2024 at 5:53 AM, Underdog said:

Don’t forget about his special treat at Chuck E Cheese

image.png.8f94b08ffbdd5aabdf8c054bce510e24.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I’m not sure why the SS Dir came on the Hill to answer questions. The House Oversight Committee (both Dems and Repubs) are frustrated. There is not much she is answering. Frustrating. LE believed the shooter was suspicious but he was not deemed a threat. There is a difference. That’s what I have so far. 

IMG_1528.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I’m not sure why the SS Dir came on the Hill to answer questions. The House Oversight Committee (both Dems and Repubs) are frustrated. There is not much she is answering. Frustrating. LE believed the shooter was suspicious but he was not deemed a threat. There is a difference. That’s what I have so far. 

IMG_1528.jpeg

She is talking loops, essentially the equivalent of, "on the advice of my attorney I am invoking my 5th amendment rights"

• Rage+1 1

The Democrats are asking a lot of good questions: ultimately for me it boils down to (1) biggest SS failure since 1981 (we know they have had tremendous success—hence why it has been 43 years) (2) the future protection of Harris, her VP, Vance and Trump this election  cycle. Do people feel confident about the SS Dir? This election was already divisive. Harris may even be a bigger target than Trump due to racist assholes and those panicking about the sea change of the Dem ticket. 

I just don’t feel confident in Kimberly Cheatle’s ability to be the director. The answers she is giving aren’t inspiring confidence. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

The Democrats are asking a lot of good questions: ultimately for me it boils down to (1) biggest SS failure since 1981 (we know they have had tremendous success—hence why it has been 43 years) (2) the future protection of Harris, her VP, Vance and Trump this election  cycle. Do people feel confident about the SS Dir? This election was already divisive. Harris may even be a bigger target than Trump due to racist assholes and those panicking about the sea change of the Dem ticket. 

I just don’t feel confident in Kimberly Cheatle’s ability to be the director. The answers she is giving aren’t inspiring confidence. 

100%

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

This is amazing fucking theater and she gonna cry in the car.

The questions and comments from both sides are outstanding. Bipartisan take down. This isn’t political. She is giving no answers to the committee that seems to have more info than she does. The committee is pissed. She is still evaluating things. This inspires zero confidence for any public official being protected. She should resign. If memory serves the SS Director resigned after Reagan. The committee is going to recommend she be removed. I assume Biden fires her after this. The committee is destroying her. Her answers suck. 

On 7/21/2024 at 7:18 AM, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Wait. Like a lizard can regrow a tail? I didn't know humans could ...*GASP*!!!!!

David Icke shakes his head at your ignorance of our Reptilian Overlord menace.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

All of them screaming at her: it’s been nine days damnit. Jesus. Democrat just saying it’s my recommendation that you be fired and fired immediately. 100% agreement with all of them which is rare. Their recommendation will be she is fired. I don’t see it happening any other way. 

Edited by Nicole44

25 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Reminds me how much Rudy Giuliani milked 9/11 well past the time people gave a shit.

What burns them up the most? If this was any other president, people would have actually cared deep down instead of this performative pearl clutching.

• Hook 'Em 4

37 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Lemme put that in sane terms:

"Lizard-brained moron, not bothering to or even capable of thinking there could be an additional threat, needlessly and stupidly exposed himself to a potential second shooter."  He's this guy:

tumblr_mxonztuBgV1raip6qo1_500.gif

Not a smart soldier there.  Would you want to be in a foxhole with someone that fucking stupid?

25 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Reminds me how much Rudy Giuliani milked 9/11 well past the time people gave a shit.

What burns them up the most? If this was any other president, people would have actually cared deep down instead of this performative pearl clutching.

A lot more people would be sympathetic if Trump weren't such an unsympathetic shit-heel. These weirdos don't seem to understand how human relations work. If you're decent to others, they'll be nice to you. Mindblowing information, I realize. Maybe the problem is that all these goobers and goons just need to go back to kindergarten.

• Hook 'Em 5