Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

6 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

If that is the policy and practice they should say as much.  That's not what is being portrayed, nor has it been in the past instances.

I don't think they ever publicly talk about their security practices, or lack there of. And given our representatives, I think it would be a mistake to tell them behind closed doors since they will repeat what they heard.

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

440px-Shes_gone_by_hall_and_oates_reissu

Sorry, Cheatle, for the inquisition.
I think you don't got it (got it), don't got the strength to carry on, oh yeah.
You need to fax over a quick resignation.
Now I replace thee, ooh, who will it be?

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Question for the dudes: when yall say 5’10 that means what height? When guys say 6 foot or 6’1” that means? Because a lot of times (I am 5’8”) I will be around guys that say they are 6 foot and there is no fucking way. 

Are we talking with or without afro?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Question for the dudes: when yall say 5’10 that means what height? When guys say 6 foot or 6’1” that means? Because a lot of times (I am 5’8”) I will be around guys that say they are 6 foot and there is no fucking way. 

Does it matter once you've dumped them in the lake?

• Haha 3

A decent number of women on the apps will put on their profiles: "won't date a man under 6 feet tall" or something like that. Leads to a good number of guys fudging their numbers

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, safe sex said:

A decent number of women on the apps will put on their profiles: "won't date a man under 6 feet tall" or something like that. Leads to a good number of guys fudging their numbers

giphy.gif

Nothing stings quite like being a >6ft tall lesbian who is broken up with by a bisexual girl who dates a 5'8" man immediately after things are ended. 

(Bisexual people are valid and real and belong in queer spaces, don't at me) 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I assume that the USSS purposefully does not maintain audio recordings because the people that they "protect" need to feel secure in that the current situation will not be broadcast. One agent needing to communicate to another agent regarding a secret meeting, legitimate or even a less than legitimate personal meeting.

If the protected person feels that confidential info is being recorded and maintained, they may look to get away from their security detail.

The downside is that when a situation occurs, we have to rely on personal memories or cover ups.

I'm not sure that's the case, but it wouldn't surprise me much.  The FBI until very recently refused to record witness interviews and that was a very considered policy, not some forgotten relic of the past.

7 hours ago, Incredulity said:

am generally not a tinfoil hat dude, but her stonewalling was unbelievable.  

sniper gets to the absolutely most OBVIOUS spot, initial lame ass excuses(sloped roof, not our perimiter...), no audio from the day of, no answers for 60 days.....

Kudos to her for showing up to get grilled when she knew she was going to be shown the door.

Personally, knowing I was going to get skewered for a national audience and then get fired my response would have been this.

dave chapelle chapelle's show GIF

• Haha 7

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Never figured this one out, some girl in a study group while I was at UT would always crow how her boyfriend was 6 foot. She introduced him to me and the guy was at least two inches shorter then me and all I could say was "He is 6 foot, that is interesting I am only 5' 11''

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

Listening the FBI Director hearing is maddening and is why people hate politicians.  Can these fucktards put politics aside for just a little while and try to get something productive done like trying to learn how a 20 year old loser who lived at home with his parents got a shot off at an ex president from 130 yards?  Instead, we have reps talking about Jan 6, gun control, Biden's cognitive decline, the weaponization of the justice department and on and on.    

Edited by cabowabo
  • Hook 'Em 1

But sir, this is a D.C. Arby's.  

They're all trying their damndest to politicize this, but it isn't working.  They need to focus on how this happened and how to prevent it from happening again.  Full stop.

But they won't.  The reason I know they won't is because none of the witness rosters include anybody from Pennsylvania State or local law enforcement on the scene that day, or their advanced teams.  It's just R's, D', FBI, and USSS just spinning in circles with the Committee Leadership just baffled at how they're not getting the answers they want.  "Well, Mr. Chair, we could have several key people actually responsible for that area/structure come in and tell us under oath what went sideways and when.  Nah, fuck it!"  

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Trump assassination attempt?  I'm beginning to believe that it never even happened.  I sure don't remember it.

The modern news cycle is fucking FASCINATING.

Squirrel!

• Hook 'Em 1

Listening the FBI Director hearing is maddening and is why people hate politicians.  Can these fucktards put politics aside for just a little while and try to get something productive done like trying to learn how a 20 year old loser who lived at home with his parents got a shot off at an ex president from 130 yards?  Instead, we have reps talking about Jan 6, gun control, Biden's cognitive decline, the weaponization of the justice department and on and on.    

Agreed. Just say, “the local PD was tasked with just making sure no one got on the roof and they didn’t do that.”
  • Hook 'Em 1

Of course it was shrapnel. What are the enormous odds of a bullet hitting only the very top part of an ear? And the most famous bullet of the last 40 years does just that? I never believed it was the fucking magic bullet.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Trump assassination attempt?  I'm beginning to believe that it never even happened.  I sure don't remember it.

IMG_1331.jpeg

17 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Somebody tried to assassinate Trump?  This is the first I've heard of it.

But did you hear that JD Vance fucked a couch?  Holy shit!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Somebody tried to assassinate Trump?  This is the first I've heard of it.

But did you hear that JD Vance fucked a couch?  Holy shit!

Have either of them denied this yet?

Also, J.D.'s version of casting couch.

eow8o43yp2l11.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Crooks was just a tourist. The police welcomed him there.

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

There was a YouTube video "recreating" the attempt with ballistic gel mannequin but I didn't have the balls to watch it and get put on a list lol. 

It doesn't matter.  Posting on this site has already gotten you on a list.

So the shooter apparently researched the distance Oswald was at when he shot and killed JFK. So again, seems like the kid had no political motivations other than he wanted to be known for killing a presidential candidate. Maybe the right should dispense with the "they tried to kill Trump" bullshit. I know they won't because that would mean maybe they should take a look at why a kid had access to weapon that almost changed our country's future in horrific ways. But nah, it's the Left's fault. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

IMG_1331.jpeg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7sHl2hGVIfSnlNv-V3jo

10 hours ago, Satchel said:

I guess it’s possible for the same kind of bullet that blew a bystander’s brains out, could barely scrape his ear and leave it completely in tact, but I’m dubious.

Did any reports ever come out about where the firefighter was actually shot? The part that is really fascinating to me was the lack of any real panicked reaction from the crowd. If I knew bullets were being fired, my family and I would be "Peace, we're fucking outta here!" in a fraction of a second after the incident started. The fact that so many seemed to not know what was going on, despite there being multiple attendees struck with bullets -- one apparently dead upon impact -- is unbelievable to me. I would've thought the MAGAts behind Trump would've been looking and pointing to stage left where the people who were hit were standing but there's very little of that.

Edited by C-Man
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Did any reports ever come out about where the firefighter was actually shot? The part that is really fascinating to me was the lack of any real panicked reaction from the crowd. If I knew bullets were being fired, my family and I would be "Peace, we're fucking outta here!" in a fraction of a second after the incident started. The fact that so many seemed to not know what was going on, despite there being multiple attendees struck with bullets -- one apparently dead upon impact -- is unbelievable to me. I would've thought the MAGAts behind Trump would've been looking and pointing to stage left where the people who were hit were standing but there's very little of that.

Yeah man, the whole thing just continues to be weird and not quite fit together. Of course, trump wouldn't have it any other way - people will keep talking about this for a looooong time as long as there's all this uncertainty 

4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

10 seconds later and they're all standing and cheering, along with Trump. 

You would think everyone within eyesight of the dude who got shot in the back of the head would have been freaking the fuck out. You ever see those videos of Bourbon St when shots ring out? Within about two seconds the street is completely empty. 

• Hook 'Em 1

That round at 150 yards is moving at around 2500 fps. The energy is taking a substantial amount of your ear or all of it. You're also dealing with  substantial issues on your head. He got shot, he didn't take a direct hit to his ear with that round.  Not a chance. 

• Hook 'Em 3