Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

12 hours ago, mdmost said:

So the shooter apparently researched the distance Oswald was at when he shot and killed JFK. So again, seems like the kid had no political motivations other than he wanted to be known for killing a presidential candidate. Maybe the right should dispense with the "they tried to kill Trump" bullshit. I know they won't because that would mean maybe they should take a look at why a kid had access to weapon that almost changed our country's future in horrific ways. But nah, it's the Left's fault. 

JFK was about half the size of Trump

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2024 at 10:45 AM, Nicole44 said:

Question for the dudes: when yall say 5’10 that means what height? When guys say 6 foot or 6’1” that means? Because a lot of times (I am 5’8”) I will be around guys that say they are 6 foot and there is no fucking way. 

You met my wife and you are the same height. Our poor kid is quite a bit taller than her and made this same comment. She(16) says all the boys lie about their height. She says being a volleyball player, boys will say they are 5'10 and she will just laugh. She said their usual response is to suggest she is much taller than she thinks she is. There are worse lies that boys tell about measurements.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, mdmost said:

So the shooter apparently researched the distance Oswald was at when he shot and killed JFK. So again, seems like the kid had no political motivations other than he wanted to be known for killing a presidential candidate. Maybe the right should dispense with the "they tried to kill Trump" bullshit. I know they won't because that would mean maybe they should take a look at why a kid had access to weapon that almost changed our country's future in horrific ways. But nah, it's the Left's fault. 

My feed is full of guys I know who swear Biden set this up.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkeWgm8Y8LbKSGkB6W_p_

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Pimphand said:

#DGAFIAP

i am picturing the galaxy brains that were sitting around the computer editing this with a self-satisfied sense of "yep, this thing is done, how awesome is this? let's put it up." i have tried to think of something equally cringey as this unbelievably dumb shit and i genuinely can't recall anything at the moment.

Edited by sidis
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What I love most is the pathetic, desperate need among the MAGATs to characterize the assassination attempt as a deep state leftist antifa plot.....when thus far, all e

Who bought the ammunition (IIRC hundreds of rounds) on the same day of the shooting after telling his dad he was taking the AR-15 to the gun range.

Edited by DDD Dad

Honestly, if the peripheral, but influential, Dems on social media start insisting it wasn't a bullet, but shrapnel, it's going to drive him nuts.  He wants people to think he was shot.  Kamala, her running mate and those close to campaign (Buttegieg, etc.) don't need to and shouldn't engage.

Because it shouldn't matter whether it was a bullet or shrapnel -- he was put at risk, it was scary, and shouldn't have happened.  A normal person wouldn't care, they'd just be thankful to survive.  But he cares that it was a bullet so he can say he was "shot", and insisting it was shrapnel will set him off.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

42 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What I love most is the pathetic, desperate need among the MAGATs to characterize the assassination attempt as a deep state leftist antifa plot.....when thus far, all evidence points to the shooter as just being a garden variety fucked-in-the-head attention-seeking American, not motivated by any particular political ideology.

Sorry your shitheel God-King isn't really a hero who bravely stood up to gunfire from his political enemies, and was instead just another American who was a victim of gun violence committed by a mentally fucked shithead who shouldn't have had easy access to a gun.  Hard to make a "HARDCORE AMERICAN BADASS" rap video about "so I was shot at by an idiot." 

What a pathetic group of simps.

I'm waiting for him to claim his injury was worse than Reagan's. 

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2024 at 10:45 AM, Nicole44 said:

Question for the dudes: when yall say 5’10 that means what height? When guys say 6 foot or 6’1” that means? Because a lot of times (I am 5’8”) I will be around guys that say they are 6 foot and there is no fucking way. 

One of the funniest days in Basic Training was when they measured everybody's height while we were standing in socks. Much mental trauma, I don't know how the former football players found the strength to carry on.

My first teaching job, my male students (mostly 14-15 year olds) went into meltdown when I told them I was 6' 3" (in socks.) Half of them believed they were 6' 3", when it was more like 5' 10" in shoes. They declared that I was 6' 5" and to keep the peace we left it at that.

Now I am 6' 3" in shoes and I claim the hell out of it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

You can tell he wasn’t hit by a bullet, because he is saying that he was hit by a bullet.

This.

But if he was actually shot then the other Trump absolutism would apply.
We have our best chance to outlaw assault weapons due to the fact that everything he touches turns to shit.

If a doctor told him his ear was struck by a bullet, go ahead and release that shit Dotard. Easy fix.

Of course I’m no doctor, but I would think that if your ear got hit by a bullet, you’re losing a portion of that ear. Or will at least need stitches/plastic surgery to put it back together. But this is Trump so of course it all has to make no sense.

A coworker said to me yesterday that it looked like a PR stunt gone wrong. I couldn’t argue. I don’t think it was, but that IS what it looks like.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

If a doctor told him his ear was struck by a bullet, go ahead and release that shit Dotard. Easy fix.

Of course I’m no doctor, but I would think that if your ear got hit by a bullet, you’re losing a portion of that ear. Or will at least need stitches/plastic surgery to put it back together. But this is Trump so of course it all has to make no sense.

A coworker said to me yesterday that it looked like a PR stunt gone wrong. I couldn’t argue. I don’t think it was, but that IS what it looks like.

17 minutes ago, miguelito said:

If it was shrapnel, then shouldn't there be a picture of a busted teleprompter or whatever?  Shirley there's a picture from after the shooting that includes the prompters in the frame.

It could’ve been a bullet fragment that hit him after ricocheting off the stage or some other object. It doesn’t have to be a part of a teleprompter. 

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It could’ve been a bullet fragment that hit him after ricocheting off the stage or some other object. It doesn’t have to be a part of a teleprompter. 

True. I guess my question, or statement, is that there should be pictures of the teleprompter and other things on stage that would provide evidence to rule some things out at least. 

14 minutes ago, miguelito said:

If it was shrapnel, then shouldn't there be a picture of a busted teleprompter or whatever?  Shirley there's a picture from after the shooting that includes the prompters in the frame.

it's actually three posts above your original question. the teleprompter appears to be in tact.

at the end of the day, i wish everyone would cut it out with the q-anon level bullshit around this. it wasn't a pr stunt, people died, dipshit was truly in harm's way and regardless of whether it was a bullet graze or a some sort of shrapnel, it really doesn't matter. trump leveraging it and gqp dipshits pretending it's some politically motivated leftist plot to take him out are pathetic, but acting like conspiracy idiots on this just helps keep it in the cycle.

• Hook 'Em 6

3 minutes ago, miguelito said:

True. I guess my question, or statement, is that there should be pictures of the teleprompter and other things on stage that would provide evidence to rule some things out at least. 

From the accounts I’ve heard, the teleprompters were undamaged. I assume that’s true but I haven’t seen the actual evidence.

They stage was a crime scene. Shouldn’t the FBI have been called in to collect evidence? Every bullet fired by the shooter should’ve been collected and accounted for. I haven’t heard anything about that. 

6 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Get Lindsay to the fainting couch y'all, because that flower is wilting!

lindsey.webp

Ladybug, stop trying to make Dotard into a hero for surviving a nick to his ear ...

mean-girls-regina-george.gif

From the internet so must be real!
And don’t call me Shirley.
b97a0d6f7010faaa418608045e9c990e.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Get Lindsay to the fainting couch y'all, because that flower is wilting!

lindsey.webp

First off, are republicans required to use Sharpies for everything now?

Second, if he'd been hit by a bullet from an AR he'd be missing part of his ear.  Period.

So, it should be very easy for the GOP to prove, but all the recent images of him don't appear to show that kind of damage.  

• Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, Thatguy said:

You met my wife and you are the same height. Our poor kid is quite a bit taller than her and made this same comment. She(16) says all the boys lie about their height. She says being a volleyball player, boys will say they are 5'10 and she will just laugh. She said their usual response is to suggest she is much taller than she thinks she is. There are worse lies that boys tell about measurements.

I had the usual or maybe a worse case of adolescent inferiority/insecurity.  I hit 6-0 7/8 as a freshman, and, other than rounding up to 6-1, have never felt any urge to make myself taller.  I was just thrilled to break six feet.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

First off, are republicans required to use Sharpies for everything now?

Second, if he'd been hit by a bullet from an AR he'd be missing part of his ear.  Period.

So, it should be very easy for the GOP to prove, but all the recent images of him don't appear to show that kind of damage.  

That actually looks like it might be a broad nib fountain pen.  Lindsey likes girth, y'know.

Sharpie signatures, like lifted 4wd trucks, and a lotta guns, are a sign of masculine insecurity, i.e. little dick syndrome.

Edited by TwiceHorn

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Why would a hospital release medical records to him?

The former White House physician has no Texas medical license. His Virginia license expired more than three years ago, and his Florida license hasn’t been valid since he retired from the Navy in 2019, though that would in no way make it illegal or unethical to offer aid during an emergency.

As an armchair patriot whose combat experience doesn't extend far beyond Saving Private Ryan, Band of Brothers, The Thin Red Line and The Pacific, I can confidently say that any soldier wounded thusly in battle would fight on and refuse all treatment.  Donald Trump will probably award himself the Purple Heart if he regains office.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1