Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

9 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Yes, they saw, ID'd, and tracked. But 500 yards is close enough. What if this was a real shooter? Someone with skills who did not need an AK Supreme to take a shot?

Perimeter security is a real thing. Looks like in both instances it failed.

So, MTG says the golf trip was a last-minute thing, and not on any schedule.  Assuming that's the case, how the fuck is the SS supposed to secure a fucking golf course on a whim?  How about the fat fuck doesn't go golfing unless he gives the SS 24 hours to get it's shit together security-wise?   

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

So, MTG says the golf trip was a last-minute thing, and not on any schedule.  Assuming that's the case, how the fuck is the SS supposed to secure a fucking golf course on a whim?  How about the fat fuck doesn't go golfing unless he gives the SS 24 hours to get it's shit together security-wise?   

There are ways, but no one would like them. And agree about notification ONLY to the Secret Service. How does MTG know? At some point with the attempts and leaks of information need to ask who benefits if one of these succeeds?

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

There are ways, but no one would like them. And agree about notification ONLY to the Secret Service. How does MTG know? At some point with the attempts and leaks of information need to ask who benefits if one of these succeeds?

Shocking that a guy who used to "leak" his own gossip stories to the tabloids has surrounded himself with people that can't keep their fucking mouths shut. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

17 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

And if it was a 'last-minute thing', how did this guy know Trump was on the course?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

He is a nutbar.  His voting history/support is Repub (Trump, then Vivek and Nikki), then some statements of support for Dems (Kamala)....but MOST importantly, he has a long history of....say it with me folks we all know the words.....MENTAL ILLNESS AND CRIMES CONNECTED WITH HIS MENTAL ILLNESS.

Dude shouldn't have been able to get anywhere near a firearm.  Instead, he procured an AK-47 Supreme (with extra tomatoes and sour cream), and pursued his nutbar dreams.

There's a common thread....and it ain't "political affiliation."  The two would-be assassins were/are all over the map in that respect.  The common thread is....fucked up people who shouldn't have access to guns.  BUT....

this-is-america-childish.gif

That's it, I'm getting white people tacos for lunch. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I would say he was going to jail for five years just for possessing the firearm a few years ago - but since the Bruen decision that is not certain, as some courts are now holding that there is no historical precedent for treating firearms without serial numbers any differently.   See the rifle held by the guy in the Minuteman statue.  No serial number.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He is a nutbar.  His voting history/support is Repub (Trump, then Vivek and Nikki), then some statements of support for Dems (Kamala)....but MOST importantly, he has a long history of....say it with me folks we all know the words.....MENTAL ILLNESS AND CRIMES CONNECTED WITH HIS MENTAL ILLNESS.

Dude shouldn't have been able to get anywhere near a firearm.  Instead, he procured an AK-47 Supreme (with extra tomatoes and sour cream), and pursued his nutbar dreams.

There's a common thread....and it ain't "political affiliation."  The two would-be assassins were/are all over the map in that respect.  The common thread is....fucked up people who shouldn't have access to guns.  BUT....

this-is-america-childish.gif

And apparently supported Bernie against Biden at one point in 2020. Yes, this dude was all over the map politically. He's just another crazy American with unfettered access to weapons of war. Can't wait for the usual cavalcade of DT folks telling us the home defense abilities of the AK-47 (Supreme or Regular).

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Gatorubet said:

I would say he was going to jail for five years just for possessing the firearm a few years ago - but since the Bruen decision that is not certain, as some courts are now holding that there is no historical precedent for treating firearms without serial numbers any differently.   See the rifle held by the guy in the Minuteman statue.  No serial number.

"There was no serialized production of firearms when the Constitution was authored, therefore all serialization of firearms is heretofore unconstitutional"

- Chief Justice John Roberts, probably 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 3

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

"There was no serialized production of firearms when the Constitution was authored, therefore all serialization of firearms is heretofore unconstitutional"

if you follow Justice Thomas and his decision in Bruen, that would be exactly right.

• Hook 'Em 4

29 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Yes, but how is impacted by the Salem Witch Trials?  

• Hook 'Em 1

We intentionally make it easy for the wrong people to get their hands on firearms. It should be expected that these people and firearms end up where we all agree they should not be there. Law enforcement is given little power to prevent it.

Instead of potentially stopping the assassin at many gates along the way, we instead have limited safety enforcement at the very last step. Sometimes law enforcement is successful at stopping them, sometimes they're not.

And I agree that gun restrictions will not stop all assassinations or mass murders. It will just lower the incidents. But America has decided otherwise.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Yes, but how is impacted by the Salem Witch Trials?  

I think it is clear that Justice Thomas recognizes that Black people like Tituba are the cause of all society’s woes since even before the Republic.   Now follow me here: you are going to need weapons to deal with Negroes who are not at all like Clarence Thomas.  This is a compelling reason why that right “shall not be infringed.”

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

I think it is clear that Justice Thomas recognizes that Black people like Tituba are the cause of all society’s woes since even before the Republic.   Now follow me here: you are going to need weapons to deal with Negroes who are not at all like Clarence Thomas.  This is a compelling reason why that right “shall not be infringed.”

That sounds a smidge racist to me.  

2 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

That sounds a smidge racist to me.  

Justice Thomas is not racist. He merely wants to end affirmative action to make sure that no one who follows behind him has to bear the shame of being accused of their potential employment on the basis of race.    Just ask him. 

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

ak 47 with a scope is an odd odd choice 

No kidding, what's with these "assassins" and assault style rifles?  

Have these dumb asses never been deer hunting, known anyone who has.... or fuck, just accidentally flipped on the Outdoor Channel?

• Hook 'Em 1