Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

IMG_3374.png.699187afaef66c7096b25fd16508d5bf.png

That’s the problem with mentally ill shooters. They have no style.   If I had attempted it, it would have been from behind the grassy knoll that is his former wife’s grave.   Even if the Secret Service killed me before I fired, everyone would be talking about his wife’s unkempt grave on a golf course.  I don’t believe Fox has covered that yet.

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

19 minutes ago, kevwun said:

An SKS?  He would have been better off throwing rocks.

I guess convicted felons who purchase firearms with obliterated serial numbers can’t be too choosy. 

And Justice Thomas wants to know if convicted felons were prohibited from carrying a blunderbuss back then. 

43 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

IMG_3374.png.699187afaef66c7096b25fd16508d5bf.png

That’s the problem with mentally ill shooters. They have no style.   If I had attempted it, it would have been from behind the grassy knoll that is his former wife’s grave.   Even if the Secret Service killed me before I fired, everyone would be talking about his wife’s unkempt grave on a golf course.  I don’t believe Fox has covered that yet.

Like he'd ever visit that.

53 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Irony is dead

Yep, there are thousands of families in the US that have kids asking their parents “Why does President Trump hate us and want us in jail?”

What about the kids that were separated from their parents at the border?  

Sick sense of entitlement.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, DixonHur said:

No kidding, what's with these "assassins" and assault style rifles?  

Have these dumb asses never been deer hunting, known anyone who has.... or fuck, just accidentally flipped on the Outdoor Channel?

Everything associated with Trump is a clown show so it shouldn't be a surprise that he gets the assassins out of a Benny Hill chase scene.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, kevwun said:

From what has been published, he never got particularly close.  So let's say a few hundred yards.  You take an SKS and I'll take a bolt action deer rifle and see who does best.

I will just shoot you and take the bolt action. News said was about 500M. Yeah, SKS is not my first choice. But target shooting can be 5 feet with a .25 cal.

4 hours ago, HenryJames said:

I think all golfers should be shot.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if we shoot all the golfers, they're going to lock me up and throw away the key. 

Anyway, once the orange fuck's luck finally runs out, I hope Kamala says "I like ex-presidents who don't get shot." 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if we shoot all the golfers, they're going to lock me up and throw away the key. 

Anyway, once the orange fuck's luck finally runs out, I hope Kamala says "I like ex-presidents who don't get shot." 

Still doubtful if he has been shot.

23 minutes ago, dcbc said:

I had to read Bruen and Rahimi recently.  The historical analysis gave me a headache.  

I have an ancestor during the revolutionary war who was tasked by the safety committee of the town with collecting the firearms of neighbors in the community who were thought to be not friendly to the revolution. So he took them from those neighbors and “loaned” them to the Berkshire County militia.  

If you go back and read Heller, there was all kinds of evidence presented that at least some of the colonial American governments regulated many aspects of firearms use and ownership.  Heller was the damn bursting on this bullshit. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I have an ancestor during the revolutionary war who was tasked by the safety committee of the town with collecting the firearms of neighbors in the community who were thought to be not friendly to the revolution. So he took them from those neighbors and “loaned” them to the Berkshire County militia.  

If you go back and read Heller, there was all kinds of evidence presented that at least some of the colonial American governments regulated many aspects of firearms use and ownership.  Heller was the damn bursting on this bullshit. 

Both Heller and Rahini are pretty clear that the 2nd amendment doesn't apply to "non-law-abiding citizens" and do not impede felon-in-possession prohibitions.  So at least there's that.

1 minute ago, dcbc said:

Both Heller and Rahini are pretty clear that the 2nd amendment doesn't apply to "non-law-abiding citizens" and do not impede felon-in-possession prohibitions.  So at least there's that.

Thomas's opinion in Bruen, looking at Heller and Rahini:

laugh-smile.gif

I'm not engaging in hyperbole when I say that Bruen is the worst-written, worst-reasoned, and worst-applied SCOTUS decision of my lifetime.  It's fucking breathtakingly bad, and then they abused its reasoning even more to reach their pre-decided conclusion, ignoring the very "rule" they had just pronounced.  It's a fucking embarrassment; if someone had turned it in as a law school exam answer, it would get a fucking F.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

With all his last minute “I want to play golf” shit and general disregard for protocols sounds like to me Trump is a soft target.

I've often notice that the universe will give a couple warnings before the dildo of consequences arrives unlubed. Third time is usually the charm if you don't course correct.

Well, ain’t THIS a fuckin bitch!!?

AL.com just posted that Dotard is “looking into” attending the UGA /Bama game next week.  That sound you hear is Kalen De Boer smacking his forehead.  Sonofa got damned mutha fucking bitch.  He’s after those 11,000 votes again.  Asshole.