Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

immamac

45 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Considering that Trump let the Capitol and everyone in it get attacked, and refused to lift a finger to help, I’d be perfectly fine with removing his secret service detail altogether. Why should he get protection from the crazies when he refuses to protect others?

friday-movie-that-was-different.gif.65129673e9ac93e6cb8812e1887cebb5.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Maybe they can get a group of those officers that had their promotions held up by dipshit Tommy to protect him.  Either that or a group of Gravy seals.

yeah, cuz we have plenty of seal teams sitting around doing nothing right. Sure, lets send them to protect someone who is probably going to meet his demise choking on a McNugget while trying to send a DM to loomer.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Dude wasn’t going to take a shot from 500 yards. He was going to wait for dotard to waddle closer to his hideout. 

drive the golf cart closer you mean. 

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Why not Transformers and John Wick while we're saying things that a 12 year-old would find cool, but completely illogical, out loud?

Jason Bourne imo. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

yeah, cuz we have plenty of seal teams sitting around doing nothing right. Sure, lets send them to protect someone who is probably going to meet his demise choking on a McNugget while trying to send a DM to loomer.

Tuberville's a dumbass...  and demonstrates it further by not knowing the mission of SEAL teams.

5 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Seals are used in exec protection in real rough places. So is Delta. So they can do the mission, but doubt they have the capacity to take more on.

I'm just struggling with the operation involving a golf course.  

My obstacle.  Not theirs.

10 minutes ago, Iceman said:

I'm just struggling with the operation involving a golf course.  

Maybe it's just me, but you might think that a self-professed billionaire, playing on his own course, could simply hire his own security to lock the place down.  And the SS wouldn't have to try to secure the entire place.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Maybe it's just me, but you might think that a self-professed billionaire, playing on his own course, could simply hire his own security to lock the place down.  And the SS wouldn't have to try to secure the entire place.

or maybe he shouldn't have to...

Just a thought.

and full disclosure: IDGAF, but should something happen to King Cheeto, it will not be fun, on any level.

Edited by Iceman
  • Hook 'Em 1

or maybe he shouldn't have to...
Just a thought.

and full disclosure: IDGAF, but should something happen to King Cheeto, it will not be fun, on any level.

If you are a president or ex-president, the “shouldn’t have to” is WAY out the window. You’re a magnet for nutbars bent on assassination. Has nothing to do with a political angle, and everything to do with nutbars (which is nothing new - nutbar crackpot after crackpot has plotted or attempted such shit as to EVERY President and ex-president). It’s why smart presidents only golf at secure courses and such - you simply can’t demand that your security detail secure an unsecurable location. It’s a price every POTUS has paid; you give up a certain amount of your freedom, forever.
Every other POTUS got that. This dipshit still doesn’t. Because he’s the most self-absorbed human to ever walk the earth.
  • Hook 'Em 7

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If you are a president or ex-president, the “shouldn’t have to” is WAY out the window. You’re a magnet for nutbars bent on assassination. Has nothing to do with a political angle, and everything to do with nutbars (which is nothing new - nutbar crackpot after crackpot has plotted or attempted such shit as to EVERY President and ex-president). It’s why smart presidents only golf at secure courses and such - you simply can’t demand that your security detail secure an unsecurable location. It’s a price every POTUS has paid; you give up a certain amount of your freedom, forever.
Every other POTUS got that. This dipshit still doesn’t. Because he’s the most self-absorbed human to ever walk the earth.

He threatens you, so he's guilty.

Whatever.

3 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Whatever.

What the fuck are you talking about? There are tons of reports of Trump disregarding the warnings and precautionary plans of the SS. That not only endangers his life but the lives of those tasked with protecting him

seriously get the fuck out of here with that nonsense

• Hook 'Em 9

Whatever.

WTF? Read this post:

What the fuck are you talking about? There are tons of reports of Trump disregarding the warnings and precautionary plans of the SS. That not only endangers his life but the lives of those tasked with protecting him

seriously get the fuck out of here with that nonsense

This. Reagan, Bush, Obama…all of em. All of em realized that they’d be putting their detail in an impossible position by playing golf (or doing anything else) in a place that was openly adjacent to infinite points of public access. So they stopped going to such places. Because that’s what sane people do.
  • Hook 'Em 5

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

WTF? Read this post:

This. Reagan, Bush, Obama…all of em. All of em realized that they’d be putting their detail in an impossible position by playing golf (or doing anything else) in a place that was openly adjacent to infinite points of public access. So they stopped going to such places. Because that’s what sane people do.

And if they do need to move somewhere quite open, shit gets shut down.

15 minutes ago, immamac said:

Iceman you want it to actually work right? It's not right now and I can fix it. 

Whatever you think you need to do motherfucker.

Differing opinion is so threatening, eh?

Personally, IDGAF.  at least John Hinkley got a shot off.

Our crazies are slackers.

Edited by Iceman

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Yeah?  Because I'm at the beach right now and it's...dare I say...nicer than Lubbock and Amarillo combined. 

I'm in Jersey this week. with a 2YO grandkid, no less. No parents.  Just me.

Highs in the high 70's, lows in the high 50's.  I'm sufferin, bro.

I tell him nice bed time stories, of course.

Edited by Iceman