Republican Convention - "mill-e-wah-que"

tx 3 putt

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, hookemATL said:

1) is the dog an interpreter for other dogs watching in audience / on tv?

2) they are the same person. I’d love to see a face swap. 

IMG_6755.jpeg

It's the Republican Son of Sam.  

• Haha 6

38 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Become unhinged? Also, more “unity”. 

He could have said that same thing 4 years ago and We'd crack wise, "Oh, How in the hell can these people become more unhinged than they already are?"

And 2024, we are left with slumped shoulders, mumbling, "Yeah, that checks out.  Should be a fun four years."  

Posted (edited)

I thought Vance showing up to do a speech would be his big moment.  Then Trump shows up to say "hush up."

Is Vance supposed to be some kind of "son he never had' or something?  Seriously, why not just pick Don, Jr.

Edited by Bullneck

This motherfucker just mentioned a handful of dead people at the hands of 11 million illegal immigrants, because Democrats cynically decided that they care more about votes from illegals than they do about keeping people safe.

How many dead in school shootings, though, Ted?

These people are pure evil.

Hey, Ted, you remember when Trump insulted your wife, you nutless immigrant hypocrite fuckwit?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

41 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I thought Vance showing up to do a speech would be his big moment.  Then Trump shows up to say "hush up."

Is Vance supposed to be some kind of "son he never had' or something?  Seriously, why not just pick Don, Jr.

Donald doesn't want the competition to fuck Ivanka. 

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, elfenix said:

He's referring to his jaw, so he can eat the dog whole

Legit lol. 

So is it just me or is this whole goddamn convention an AI projection of what it thinks the Republicans should be? Maybe that’s what this fucked up timeline really is - an AI concoction. Sky net just fucking with us before the terminators show up. 

Edited by jw4381

23 hours ago, HornPhD said:

Does Sean O’Brien know where he is tonight? The GOP neither gives a shit about union workers, nor are they interested in cooperation and compromise. 

I think there’ll be some ass dragging in Chicago:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2024/07/teamsters-sean-obrien-rnc-hawley-trump-labor-union.html#

Many Democrats are no doubt fuming that O’Brien is playing footsie with Trump even though Trump and his party opposed what was long the Teamsters’ No. 1 legislative priority, the Butch Lewis Emergency Pension Relief Act, a bill that devotes $86 billion in federal funds to rescuing the pensions of over 2 million union members, including over 400,000 Teamsters. After the Democrat-controlled House passed the bill in 2019, Trump and the GOP-controlled Senate did nothing to advance it.

After Biden was elected, he successfully pushed to enact the Teamsters-backed legislation. The House approved it, with Democrats voting 235 to 0 in favor and Republicans voting overwhelmingly against, 29 to 168. The Butch Lewis Act was passed in 2021 as part of the American Rescue Plan that not one Republican senator voted for

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

3 minutes ago, jw4381 said:

Legit lol. 

So is it just me or is this whole goddamn convention an AI projection of what it thinks the Republicans should be? Maybe that’s what this fucked up timeline really is - an AI concoction. Sky net just fucking with us before the terminators show up. 

Well, if you really want to be frightened, just remember, this isn't a simulation, and that this shit plays and sells to their audience.  That's far more scary than any bullshit simulation, it's real.  

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, Satchel said:

I think there’ll be some ass dragging in Chicago:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2024/07/teamsters-sean-obrien-rnc-hawley-trump-labor-union.html#

Many Democrats are no doubt fuming that O’Brien is playing footsie with Trump even though Trump and his party opposed what was long the Teamsters’ No. 1 legislative priority, the Butch Lewis Emergency Pension Relief Act, a bill that devotes $86 billion in federal funds to rescuing the pensions of over 2 million union members, including over 400,000 Teamsters. After the Democrat-controlled House passed the bill in 2019, Trump and the GOP-controlled Senate did nothing to advance it.

After Biden was elected, he successfully pushed to enact the Teamsters-backed legislation. The House approved it, with Democrats voting 235 to 0 in favor and Republicans voting overwhelmingly against, 29 to 168. The Butch Lewis Act was passed in 2021 as part of the American Rescue Plan that not one Republican senator voted for

I’m guessing he was paid off

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Interesting: Lawrence O'Donnell is saying the TV ratings are really bad this convention.  Lower than 2016.

I’m not a fan of predictable pep rallies for politics. But according to this article here are numbers for 2020 for both party and the estimate for Night one of RNC. Most people don’t watch tv anymore but these numbers all pale next to the debates. 

“Nielsen estimates 18.13 million viewers tuned in to the first night of the Republican National Convention, the company said in a Tuesday release. 

In 2020, the first day of the RNC saw approximately 12 million viewers, according to Nielsen. This does not reflect anyone who streamed it online. 
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/07/16/rnc-ratings-day-1/74432490007/

2020 RNC

• 2020 RNC Day 4 - 14.7
  • 2020 RNC Day 3 - 11.0
  • 2020 RNC Day 2 - 12.2
  • 2020 RNC Day 1 - 10.7

2020 DNC

• 2020 DNC Day 4 - 15.6
  • 2020 DNC Day 3 - 14.6
  • 2020 DNC Day 2 - 12.6
  • 2020 DNC Day 1 - 12.7

The last night of the convention typically draws the biggest audience.

Edited by Nicole44