Republican Convention - "mill-e-wah-que"

tx 3 putt

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

HULK!!! This is the best RNC ever!! I’m a real American! Fight for what’s right!! Dana White repping UFC and Hulk tonight we have it covered for real American men!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the American voter. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, sidis said:

Damn right. Get out of your fucking elitist bubble and watch some WWE! The RNC is connecting with the average American. We have given the finger to the Bushes, Buckleys and neo-con warmongers. Fuck y’all. This is our Party now. I have been dreaming and working for this since I worked on Buchanan’s campaign in 1996.

• Fuck You 5

Successful?

- The ratings for the RNC are down 21%

- multiple reports of restaurants and bars not being nearly as busy as they thought they’d be

- Grindr use for Milwaukee is up 300%

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

that was kinda funny. it would be really funny if reality was different.

Just now, Pancho said:

Successful?

- The ratings for the RNC are down 21%

- multiple reports of restaurants and bars not being nearly as busy as they thought they’d be

- Grindr use for Milwaukee is up 300%

I'd say so.

Posted (edited)

I can't wait for the day Icono comes back on here with this crazy story about how he was swept up in one of the mass deportation raids but he was able to show them that he was one of the good ones so they finally let him go. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 2

7 minutes ago, sidis said:

But, of course, Icono likes that racist piece of shit.

Thirty years after his coming out party at MSG, here was Terry Bollea, a hapless, pitiful, shameful middle-aged shell of a man caught on tape grousing about his daughter Brooke dating a black man named Yannique Baker, better known as Miami-born rapper Stacks.

Baker’s dad, Cecile, was helping Brooke attempt to get her failed music career off the ground when she hooked up with Stacks.

But to Terry Bollea? He was just a “black billionaire” whose “nigger” son was having sex with his daughter.

“I mean, I’d rather if she was going to fuck some nigger,” he says almost matter-of-factly, “I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall nigger worth $100 million. Like a basketball player.”

Here’s professional wrestling’s icon, essentially Bill Russell in yellow tights, who spent years embracing men like Mr. T, Shaquille O’Neal, Dennis Rodman, and The Rock, openly admitting that he’s a racist.

“I mean, I am a racist, to a point,” he says, before capping it off with two words for you: “F***ing n***ers.”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I can't wait for the day Icono comes back on here with this crazy story about how he was swept up in one of the mass deportation raids but he was able to show them that he was one of the good ones so they finally let him go. 

I’m going to join the Trump loyalists in government after the purge. I will be safe.

• Fuck You 5

18 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

HULK!!! This is the best RNC ever!! I’m a real American! Fight for what’s right!! Dana White repping UFC and Hulk tonight we have it covered for real American men!

Now we need Nugent with his Les Paul banging out "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang"

Just now, Gil Bang said:

Now we need Nugent with his Les Paul banging out "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang"

I think they already got their quota of pedophiles on the stage with Gaetz.

Oh wait, never mind, of course there is more room for pedos, it's the RNC.  

Personally, I think American politics  becoming indistinguishable from pro wrestling has been a positive development.

How can y’all top the Hulk! Are we going to see the Rock at the DNC? He is not too keen with Biden anymore. Forget about getting Stone Cold Steve Austin.

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Personally, I think American politics  becoming indistinguishable from pro wrestling has been a positive development.

How can y’all top the Hulk! Are we going to see the Rock at the DNC? He is not too keen with Biden anymore. Forget about getting Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Shut up and wrassle, racist.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Youre Crazy GIF by Team Coco

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

What don’t you get. The RNC is connecting with the common American man. I think we are going to get 70% of the white male vote this election. We have had fun tonight. We also did the incredibly moving tribute to the 13 American soldiers killed in Afghanistan as a result of the horrible withdrawal from that country. Biden never contacted any of those families after their deaths.

• Fuck You 11

4 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

What don’t you get. The RNC is connecting with the common American man. I think we are going to get 70% of the white male vote this election. We have had fun tonight. We also did the incredibly moving tribute to the 13 American soldiers killed in Afghanistan as a result of the horrible withdrawal from that country. Biden never contacted any of those families after their deaths.

Liar

Biden meets with families of service members killed in Kabul as U.S. races to exit Afghanistan

DOVER, Del. — President Biden on Sunday paid his respects to the 13 Americans killed in last week's suicide bombing in Afghanistan as his military leaders tried to avert more carnage in the final days of a chaotic withdrawal from the country, carrying out a strike on a vehicle in Kabul that officials said posed a terrorist threat.

Biden flew to an Air Force base here to receive the fallen service members, whose remains were returned to the United States on Sunday morning. He first met privately with their family members, including some who have expressed anger at him, and then watched quietly as flag-draped cases transporting the bodies were carried off a plane — a somber moment during the most volatile crisis of his presidency.

• Hook 'Em 5

I hope Trump leans into being grateful for God saving his life for the purpose for saving this country from the tailspin it’s in. Be Presidential. Love that I heard he is not going to mention the name of the worst President in American history. Christians like me are praying for Donald Trump. 

• Fuck You 9

6 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I know you're a cocksucker, but, must you be a LYING cocksucker?

DOVER, Del. — President Biden on Sunday paid his respects to the 13 Americans killed in last week's suicide bombing in Afghanistan as his military leaders tried to avert more carnage in the final days of a chaotic withdrawal from the country, carrying out a strike on a vehicle in Kabul that officials said posed a terrorist threat.

Biden flew to an Air Force base here to receive the fallen service members, whose remains were returned to the United States on Sunday morning. He first met privately with their family members, including some who have expressed anger at him, and then watched quietly as flag-draped cases transporting the bodies were carried off a plane — a somber moment during the most volatile crisis of his presidency.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

The crowd looks like a concert in Branson.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

Melania appears

did they even touch ?

If Trump goes up there with that tampon on his head, he needs to be kicked in the balls 

Edited by tx 3 putt

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I hope Trump leans into being grateful for God saving his life for the purpose for saving this country from the tailspin it’s in. Be Presidential. Love that I heard he is not going to mention the name of the worst President in American history. Christians like me are praying for Donald Trump. 

Yeah, God saved Trump.  But for some reason, God didn't save that fireman.  Or all those kids at Sandy Hook. 

• Like 1

Are you real or a troll?

Many of the Gold Star families have criticized Biden for never publicly naming their loved ones. On stage Wednesday, one of the family members named each of the 13 service members, and the crowd echoed back each name as it was read aloud.

“Joe Biden has refused to recognize their sacrifice,” Christy Shamblin, the mother-in-law of Marine Sgt. Nicole Gee, told the crowd. “Donald Trump knew all of our children’s names. He knew all of their stories.”

• Fuck You 5

I’m thinking back to PPV Summer Slams and Wrestlemanias and trying to wonder how we got to a place as a country where Hulk Hogan’s endorsement for POTUS is valuable but only after becoming racist. 

How the fuck did we land on the stupidest fascism ever? 

• Hook 'Em 2