Republican Convention - "mill-e-wah-que"

tx 3 putt

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I know you're a cocksucker, but, must you be a LYING cocksucker?

Yes, he's a lying cocksucker.

image.thumb.jpeg.5f51307cb1e936dbdc42b2d3189512e9.jpeg

Notice that in this one, he changed his username to GHOSTUSER, but he tells the tale. He edited, so you can actually see his original username. I don't have anything against him doing desperate things while in the throes of addiction. I do have a problem with him being a liar.

image.thumb.jpeg.67f0fc4a01c8d89e67ac07231a3e3d8a.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Personally, I think American politics  becoming indistinguishable from pro wrestling has been a positive development.

How can y’all top the Hulk! Are we going to see the Rock at the DNC? He is not too keen with Biden anymore. Forget about getting Stone Cold Steve Austin.

IMG_3660.webp.5431e47337ff6e626f82652fff64dc28.webp

• Fuck You 2

Kid Rock!!! Fucking love him. His bar in Nashville is badass. BIDEN IS TOAST! Hahahahahaha. The GOP — the party of the common man. Except for the Sikh prayer, this RNC has been perfect. 

• Fuck You 6

14 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

What don’t you get. The RNC is connecting with the common American man. I think we are going to get 70% of the white male vote this election. We have had fun tonight. We also did the incredibly moving tribute to the 13 American soldiers killed in Afghanistan as a result of the horrible withdrawal from that country. Biden never contacted any of those families after their deaths.

That last part is bullshit and not true. 
I’m confused when it became fashionable to be a dumbass?  
Obama lost the white vote twice so I’m not worried about what all the old white people are doing. But, do you ever stop and think why the majority of white people are voting for a guy like Trump?  I’ll let you in on a secret, it has nothing to do with taxes. 

• Hook 'Em 2

47 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

This has been the most successful RNC in my memory and I have been to a couple in person. 

What is success? Only extreme ideologues, partisans, and political junkies watch these things. They do not matter, especially these days.

If you mean it was personally successful for you in that you were able to gargle a previously unfathomable amount of GOP balls, I love that for you.

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Yes, he's a lying cocksucker.

image.thumb.jpeg.5f51307cb1e936dbdc42b2d3189512e9.jpeg

Notice that in this one, he changed his username to GHOSTUSER, but he tells the tale. He edited, so you can actually see his original username. I don't have anything against him doing desperate things while in the throes of addiction. I do have a problem with him being a liar.

image.thumb.jpeg.67f0fc4a01c8d89e67ac07231a3e3d8a.jpeg

I’m the opposite. He gives addicts a bad name. He’s just a try-hard dork that’s trying to get people mad by being an edgelord. And he sucks cock for shitty drugs. Double threat. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Are we sure he’s not a bit?

It has to be a bit, right?

Icono/Macklemore playing the super long con. He's had to say truly despicable things to get us all to buy the bit, but this can no longer be a real person, right?

Ok I was wrong about Biden not meeting the 13 families. My bad I thought that’s what they said. I wasn’t paying that close attention. They’re still pissed off at Biden enough to shit on him at the RNC and praise Trump! That’s all that matters!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 6

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

This is the most pathetic, sad shit I've ever seen. 

Why do you hate the common man Gil Bang? This convention is for us Republicans. You shouldn’t like it because you’re a fucking Democrat. I’m going to hate the lame shit y’all will roll out next month.

• Fuck You 4

17 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I hope Trump leans into being grateful for God saving his life for the purpose for saving this country from the tailspin it’s in. Be Presidential. Love that I heard he is not going to mention the name of the worst President in American history. Christians like me are praying for Donald Trump. 

Your idea of Christianity is so good the only way you can get people to buy into it is by force. 

Just now, Macklemore said:

Why do you hate the common man Gil Bang? This convention is for us Republicans. You shouldn’t like it because you’re a fucking Democrat. I’m going to hate the lame shit y’all will roll out next month.

Oh trust me, you're not the "common man". 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Updawg said:

Are you real or a troll?

13 minutes ago, Pancho said:

yeah...he totally overplayed his bit tonight lol. busted! 😆

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I think he's so MAGA he's lost touch with reality. We really need Fat Bastard to come in here and straighten him out again. 

That tampon looks ridiculous 

2 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Despite our differences, we can all agree that Lee Greenwood is an American legend. 

fuck that fucking docuche

i hope a meteorite hits him tonight 

• Haha 2

Just now, Macklemore said:

Lee Greenwood “Proud to be American”. Try to top that next month Dems.

I would rather hear Joan Baez queef into a microphone. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Lee Greenwood “Proud to be American”. Try to top that next month Dems.

Now I understand. Performance art. 

yeah...he totally overplayed his bit tonight lol. busted!
Right? Was the whole thing a bit all along? This has me wondering if he even sucked dick for drugs. My whole hornfans/shaggy/surly reality is shattered.

I sat next to Derka at the UNC game at Jerryworld. I didn't say anything to him, but now I'm not sure that that was real.

Am I just a figment in an autistic kid's snowglobe?
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

It's not Republican versus Democrat. It's anti-republic versus pro-republic.

You're treating this like football. Same with the survivors of the soldiers you've brought up. It's not a considered position, it's blind loyalty to a jersey. 

And if it were football, these nutjob jihadists who have no grasp on reality are the goddamn Aggies. It's why I can't watch it.

• Hook 'Em 3

This is fucking awesome. What a badass. Talking about the assassination attempt and his experience. You think a loser like GWB would have the balls and vulnerability to share with the American public.

• Fuck You 6

32 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

You lie easier than breathing. It's insane.

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/30/1032258906/biden-honors-u-s-service-members-killed-in-kabul

Biden stood stoically across from the families as carry teams from each branch of the military brought their fellow service members to waiting vehicles. He bowed his head after each of the fallen was lifted into the dark vans.

It was so quiet that the officers' footsteps could be heard amid the commands of the marching officers and buzz of a military plane overhead.

The president and his wife, Jill, met privately with the family members of all 13 families.

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

This is fucking awesome. What a badass. Talking about the assassination attempt and his experience. You think a loser like GWB would have the balls and vulnerability to share with the American public.

Geezus Christ, are you back on the pipe?

3 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

It's too painful to tell the story again, so listen closely

This is the first time he has spoken since the assassination attempt. This is oral history. Pay attention. 

• Fuck You 9

Something to keep in mind - Trump speaking at 10:30 pm EST was likely designed to keep his speech out of the limelight, because you have to be really invested in politics to stay up and watch it. 

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/30/1032258906/biden-honors-u-s-service-members-killed-in-kabul

Biden stood stoically across from the families as carry teams from each branch of the military brought their fellow service members to waiting vehicles. He bowed his head after each of the fallen was lifted into the dark vans.

It was so quiet that the officers' footsteps could be heard amid the commands of the marching officers and buzz of a military plane overhead.

The president and his wife, Jill, met privately with the family members of all 13 families.

Hey, has Don the Con called the dead firefighter's wife yet?

• Hook 'Em 1