Republican Convention - "mill-e-wah-que"

tx 3 putt

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Ok I was wrong about Biden not meeting the 13 families. My bad I thought that’s what they said. I wasn’t paying that close attention. They’re still pissed off at Biden enough to shit on him at the RNC and praise Trump! That’s all that matters!

I'm sure that is what they said.  You fuckers have a very casual relationship with truth.

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

IMG_3660.webp.5431e47337ff6e626f82652fff64dc28.webp

A couple of thoughts here:

• You know the difference between a random White House attendee in a big group who gets a little out of hand (and banned thereafter) vs. an invited speaker to the biggest official function your political party holds every four years, right? (negged for being disingenuous, BTW).
  • That's a pretty nice ass for a trans person.  Just sayin'. 
  • Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

This is the first time he has spoken since the assassination attempt. This is oral history. Pay attention. 

Actually, you fucking moron, he spoke to a group last night. 

And as long as I don't have to hear about YOUR "oral history" I'm good.

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Macklemore said:

This is the first time he is talking about the experience of the assassination attempt asshole.

No it’s not, there’s video of him speaking about it and how it ‘made him think differently about god’

Just now, bluto said:

No it’s not, there’s video of him speaking about it and how it ‘made him think differently about god’

opened up his eyes to the biggest grift opportunity he’s ever seen in his life 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

MAGA is his new drug of choice. 

MAGA 2.0 is going to be off the chain. Look at Trump he is disciplined, focused and has experience. We have dedicated loyalists ready to step in from day 1. Trump had none of that for his 1st term. Damn right I’m excited!

• Fuck You 7

5 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

A couple of thoughts here:

• You know the difference between a random White House attendee in a big group who gets a little out of hand (and banned thereafter) vs. an invited speaker to the biggest official function your political party holds every four years, right? (negged for being disingenuous, BTW).
  • That's a pretty nice ass for a trans person.  Just sayin'. 

Gayyyyyyyy!

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

Just now, tx 3 putt said:

opened up his eyes to the biggest grift opportunity he’s ever seen in his life 

Oh yeah.   Had he been a bullshit preacher instead of a shitty developer, he might actually be a billionaire.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, tchookem said:

Right? Was the whole thing a bit all along? This has me wondering if he even sucked dick for drugs. My whole hornfans/shaggy/surly reality is shattered.

I sat next to Derka at the UNC game at Jerryworld. I didn't say anything to him, but now I'm not sure that that was real.

Am I just a figment in an autistic kid's snowglobe?

Tim And Eric Omg GIF

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

MAGA 2.0 is going to be off the chain. Look at Trump he is disciplined, focused and has experience. We have dedicated loyalists ready to step in from day 1. Trump had none of that for his 1st term. Damn right I’m excited!

Again, he is going to deport or execute you, you fucking idiot. You're not part of the in crowd.  

• Like 1

And I'm sure you were one of the people in 2008-2015 talking about the Democrats having a "cult of Obama". Now look at you. You might be worse than QAnon people. Wait, you probably are that too. Jesus. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, bluto said:

That was a sidebar speech at the convention and not a fucking address to the nation. Was that shit even televised?

• Fuck You 3

Posted (edited)

Im def not the crowd for it, an maybe I’m gwnerally out of tune, but I’m finding this speech weird, mawkish, a bit off putting?  

I kind of prefer my Trump spitting fire and not acting like he’s a bridge builder.

Edited by Bateshorn

Just now, Bateshorn said:

Im def not the crowd for it, an maybe I’m gwnerally out of tune, but I’m finding this speech weird, mawkish, a bit off putting?  

You are watching a cult leader speak to a cult. I genuinely don't know that this will play well outside the 46%.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Again, he is going to deport or execute you, you fucking idiot. You're not part of the in crowd.  

I am a natural born American. How many times do I have to tell you. There will always be a place for someone like me in the Trump Presidency. I am a true believer. They’re millions of loyalists like me who are ready to fulfill Trump’s mission.

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 8

I am a natural born American. How many times do I have to tell you. There will always be a place for someone like me in the Trump Presidency. I am a true believer. They’re millions of loyalists like me who are ready to fulfill Trump’s mission.

Cool.

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

If Trump was smart (and he’s not), he’d wrap this up asap before he goes off the rails and brings up Hannibal 

I heard on some podcast or news report or something that the speech is supposedly 90 mins. 

I assume that is wrong because it would be absurd, but if anyone could...

• Haha 1

Gonna need your long-form birth certificate.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

This is terrifying if you really read it.
  • Hook 'Em 3

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

And I'm sure you were one of the people in 2008-2015 talking about the Democrats having a "cult of Obama". Now look at you. You might be worse than QAnon people. Wait, you probably are that too. Jesus. 

I voted for Kerry in 2004 and Obama in 2008 because of the war. I hate wars and one of the best things about Trump is his aversion to starting wars. I hate the Bushes. I was ostracized on hornfans because I opposed the Iraq war.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

I heard on some podcast or news report or something that the speech is supposedly 90 mins. 

Well he's been off script for quite a while, so he may be up there all night

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I read that in a robot voice. 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

You have to be trolling I hope

Posted (edited)

Dude really backtracked from:

20 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

This is the first time he has spoken since the assassination attempt. This is oral history. Pay attention. 

to:

16 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

This is the first time he is talking about the experience of the assassination attempt asshole.

to:

10 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

That was a sidebar speech at the convention and not a fucking address to the nation. Was that shit even televised?

in like 10 minutes. FIRST TIME HE HAS SPOKEN SINCE THE ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT!....I MEAN IN RELATION TO THE EXPERIENCE!!......AND I MEAN IN FRONT OF THE NATION, TELEVISED!  Next revision will probably be "AND WHILE NOT WEARING A DIAPER!".

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Haha 3

I voted for Kerry in 2004 and Obama in 2008 because of the war. I hate wars and one of the best things about Trump is his aversion to starting wars.

You're even dumber than I could have imagined. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Oh yeah.   Had he been a bullshit preacher instead of a shitty developer, he might actually be a billionaire.

If he had just taken all the money his daddy gave him and invested it in the Fortune 500 and did nothing else he would actually be something like three times richer than he has ever been in his life. 

I voted for Kerry in 2004 and Obama in 2008 because of the war. I hate wars and one of the best things about Trump is his aversion to starting wars.

Yet if he asked you to start one against liberals, you'd probably do it. Or migrants, we know you have always wanted to go after them. 

• Hook 'Em 4

54 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I hope Trump leans into being grateful for God saving his life for the purpose for saving this country from the tailspin it’s in. Be Presidential. Love that I heard he is not going to mention the name of the worst President in American history. Christians like me are praying for Donald Trump. 

You're such a stupid cunt. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1