Republican Convention - "mill-e-wah-que"

tx 3 putt

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I am a natural born American. How many times do I have to tell you. There will always be a place for someone like me in the Trump Presidency. I am a true believer. They’re millions of loyalists like me who are ready to fulfill Trump’s mission.

Ever hear of the Night of the Long Knives?  Go suck more cock. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, immamac said:

Is there any updates or quotes worth putting in here I'm not turning this shit on. 

Icono is either a very good troll or needs to be reported to the FBI. That's the headline.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Is there any updates or quotes worth putting in here I'm not turning this shit on. 

Well he admitted that he's trying to buy votes in Wisconsin

7 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I am a natural born American. How many times do I have to tell you. There will always be a place for someone like me in the Trump Presidency. I am a true believer. They’re millions of loyalists like me who are ready to fulfill Trump’s mission.

I just took a strong ass edible and this is cracking me up lol!! It’s a perfect caricature like pretty creative actually. Like the ghost crooner from the Conan show just speaking straight hilarious over the top racism and sexism perfectly executed. It’s a funny bit lol!

• Hook 'Em 3

He coulda gotten up there and flung poo directly from his pants like a Gallagher fruit sketch and the Macklemores would still get a full hard on from it

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Ever hear of the Night of the Long Knives?

Is this a serious question? Of course he hasn't. These people's knowledge of history stops at condensing the first two amendments into versions that they like.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I voted for Kerry in 2004 and Obama in 2008 because of the war. I hate wars and one of the best things about Trump is his aversion to starting wars. I hate the Bushes. I was ostracized on hornfans because I opposed the Iraq war.

that's not why you were ostracized...

tenor (11).gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

It's a good strategy, everyone who has ever been associated with Trump has really benefited from their relationships. He is a master of empowering and promoting others and catering to their needs.  Most people who have been close to him would really recommend his leadership skills.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Icono is either a very good troll or needs to be reported to the FBI. That's the headline.

I feel sorry for him.  Truly.  He's  like a black guy that want's to be in Rex' frat.   Sorry dude...this club doesn't want your kind.  

• Like 2

Yet if he asked you to start one against liberals, you'd probably do it. Or migrants, we know you have always wanted to go after them. 
Wasn't he ready to mow down people crossing the border illegally?

13 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

10 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I read that in a robot voice. 

Robot voice version

• Haha 3

Remind them about the booming Trump economy!! Hammer Biden when it comes to inflation. According to @troph Biden is not responsible for inflation even though he passed that horrible COVID stimulus in 2021 when it wasn’t needed.

• Fuck You 5

Just now, SmokeyTheBear said:

They used covid to cheat,  that's new.  Kind of just gave away that the election was fair.  

I think he's trying to pivot to the JD Vance defense, which is still bullshit but more articulate, but he's a 78 or whatever year old with mush brains and can't do it

Just now, Macklemore said:

Remind them about the booming Trump economy!! Hammer Biden when it comes to inflation. According to @troph Biden is not responsible for inflation even though he passed that horrible COVID stimulus in 2021 when it wasn’t needed.

Lol I'm convinced this is a bit. No way a Trumper could talk about unwarranted stimulus with a straight face.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, Honeysucklerose said:

I am a republican and will vote for Trump, but this speech had the potential to be one of the all-time great speeches, and it stinks.

Serious question, why? 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

are you a "conservative"?  Tell me about the deficit during the Trump administration.  

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I voted for Kerry in 2004 and Obama in 2008 because of the war. I hate wars and one of the best things about Trump is his aversion to starting wars. I hate the Bushes. I was ostracized on hornfans because I opposed the Iraq war.

thats not why you were ostracized

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Michael Knight said:

thats not why you were ostracized

Why else was I ostracized on West Mall? Tell me? There were just a handful of us against the war. The rest of y’all slurped GWB and Colin Powell’s balls. 

Edited by Macklemore
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Honeysucklerose said:

I am a republican and will vote for Trump, but this speech had the potential to be one of the all-time great speeches, and it stinks.

No, it didn't. And of course it does. An elderly narcissist is trying to pretend like he cares about anything other than himself while sprinkling in the hits for his base. 

3 minutes ago, Honeysucklerose said:

Think about what that says about you?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

My favorite thing this week was jd Vance last night talking about how they’ll snub Wall Street in favor of Main Street… the same fucking day there’s major smoke of Jamie effin Dimon angling for sec of treasury. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Honeysucklerose said:

What I believe and how I live my life lines up with the Republican Party more than the Democratic Party.

so you're a pseudo-christian nutjob?  got it. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Honeysucklerose said:

What I believe and how I live my life lines up with the Republican Party more than the Democratic Party.

This version though? This isn't the Bush, Reagan, hell even the Newt version. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't always like their takes but this speech is exactly what the Pod Save America guys said it would be: it was not a complete restart after the assassination as advertised. They tried to pin some unity rhetoric and theatrics related to the front and probably the end of the speech, and left all the normal Trumpy nonsense in the middle. Add to that you have a profoundly stupid, 78 year old man with a famously short attention span delivering a speech past 10pm and counting, and, well, yeah. 

Also I'm not here to fling poo but good god man, really think about your vote.

Just now, bluto said:

My favorite thing this week was jd Vance last night talking about how they’ll snub Wall Street in favor of Main Street… the same fucking day there’s major smoke of Jamie effin Dimon angling for sec of treasury. 

Simon can make tax free moves before starting as sec of st ?

Not to be pedantic or an asshole, but these people literally are holding official Republican party made and printed signs that say "Mass deportation now!" 

Are you saying that you believe in that part of the party platform? 

• Hook 'Em 2