Republican Convention - "mill-e-wah-que"

tx 3 putt

16 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Grindr is a good resource to find drugs in a new city. Lots of straight people looking for plugs are on Grindr. 

Drugs, sex, degeneracy.  FAmiLy VaLUeS!  COmMoN gOoD!

Hey, at least gay sex doesn't involve contraception or abortion.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clip of Ole Miss student making racist gestures at Black woman played at RNC sparks backlash

A video played at the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee on Wednesday evening included a clip of a white University of Mississippi student making monkey gestures at a Black woman on campus earlier this year.

The video, meant to praise anti-“woke” college students, used a clip from early May in which pro-Palestinian demonstrators — protesting the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza — and counterprotesters confronted each other.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clip-ole-miss-student-making-181001781.html

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 3

6 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Clip of Ole Miss student making racist gestures at Black woman played at RNC sparks backlash

A video played at the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee on Wednesday evening included a clip of a white University of Mississippi student making monkey gestures at a Black woman on campus earlier this year.

The video, meant to praise anti-“woke” college students, used a clip from early May in which pro-Palestinian demonstrators — protesting the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza — and counterprotesters confronted each other.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clip-ole-miss-student-making-181001781.html

"Backlash."  You mean "a 2% improvement in polling numbers for Trump."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, yoladu said:

that ad is super confusing.

Let me help you understand: Are you racist? Do you want to associate with like-minded racists? Does blaming Mexicans for your mom stealing prescription drugs from her patients sound perfectly reasonable to you? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then the team of Trump / Vance is for you!

• Hook 'Em 7

Ok Free Born Man of the USA.  I'm guessing you were born here to parents who had not yet obtained their citizenship.  Making you a "birthright citizen."  
I hope you are aware that your Loyalists would have never let you in and you would not be  a Free Born Man of the USA today.
He (or at least this online persona) doesn't care. He got over, that's what matters... getting away with something. The scheme works for him, but not for others. It's one of their core tenets.

I was thinking about the election and how the Republicans path to the White House includes zero attempt to win the popular vote. The only way they win is by working the system.

But it works. And they love that it works. I almost think that they love that the scheming works more than they would love for their policies to be popular.

This is no way to run a democracy.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

My favorite part was when he said more illegal immigrants = more democrat voters pouring in. And then he looks down because he couldn’t even look at the camera after delivering that load of bullshit.

Hey JD, your tell is showing.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

are you a fascist? are you deliberately lying to create an exaggerated and inflated enemy to blame for your target voters problems? have you stoked the fears of tribalism to gain votes? are you really offering to help those voters with the targeted programs and relief needed to help them thrive or for those even less fortunate to help get them back on their feet? or are you instead blaming fictitious enemies so that you can do as you please and line the pockets of your oligarch class donors and buddies? will you go the distance on mass, indiscriminate deportation and stripping rights from queer-folk in order to keep up your charade?

don't let anyone tell you otherwise, you are a fascist piece of shit.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I really hope you're talking to JD

a few years ago I removed "fascist" from my list of generic insults for people. jk I try not to insult non-public people at all.

• Haha 1

Someone walk through the electoral strategy of choosing JD Vance as running mate, because I don't get it.

He's from Ohio. Trump is already going to win Ohio. Ask Wolverine fans if Ohio = Michigan.

He's a nutbag. Does Trump not already have the nutbag vote locked up?

Actually, he was a nutbag never Trumper with a shitty book who became a nutbag MAGA. That doesn't equate to appeal with moderates or indies.

Mike Pence was a great choice in 2016. This isn't as bad as choosing Vivek, but there is no net benefit to this pick unless I'm missing something.

• Hook 'Em 1

Someone walk through the electoral strategy of choosing JD Vance as running mate, because I don't get it.
He's from Ohio. Trump is already going to win Ohio. Ask Wolverine fans if Ohio = Michigan.
Actually, he was a nutbag never Trumper with a shitty book who became a nutbag MAGA. That doesn't equate to appeal with moderates or indies.
Mike Pence was a great choice in 2016. This isn't as bad as choosing Vivek, but there is no net benefit to this pick unless I'm missing something.

Vance is anti-Ukraine and is a direct conduit to Peter Thiel’s money.
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 7/18/2024 at 11:02 PM, Macklemore said:

Grindr is a good resource to find drugs in a new city. Lots of straight people looking for plugs are on Grindr. 

Man who has gay sex for drugs says Grindr is just for scoring drugs and not gay butt sex.

damn-lol.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, berlinerbaer said:

Peter Thiel and his money, that's the entire reason.  Vance is his boy, Trump needs cash.