BB26

oooh my stereotyping first impressions by photo only

Chelsie -  probably my pick to win it

Angela - good lord Drew Carey Rosie O'Donnell, can't wait to see how shitty she is in every physical comp 

Quinn  - the first non binary on the show.  They/Them/IT whatever the fuck you want to go by.  

Leah - like totally gonna flirt with some boys and like totally suck at everything except that 

Tucker - closet bisexual 

Kenney - needs to stay away from getting sucked into an alliance with Drew Carey - May can go far if he teams with a young dude

Lisa - gonna act dumb, but be one of the smartest there

Kimo - most annoying fuck on the season

Makensy - yep

Brooklyn - Matt gonna want to hook up with her and Makensy so this chick is gonna be jealous as fuck and want to cut someone

Matt - Gonna try to hook up with everyone, probably even Tucker

Cedric - former marine it says, but he is gonna have to convince me he can actually throw a ball like a man 

Joseph - this guy gives zero fucks.  He probably won't wake up til 4pm everyday 

Rubina - attitude....always

T-kor - virgin 

Cam - teams up with Kenney the cop, who doesn't tell him he is a cop so that he doesn't freak the fuck out....our very own Eddie Murphy/Nick Nolte 

Angela is soooo unstable, which is great for tv. She isn't going to have any allies in the house, so i would think her time in the house is limited.

I still cant believe MJ didn't use the veto power on Matt. That was the perfect opportunity to save him (if you wanted to keep a very strong player in the competition). I see why she didn't use it, but I am just surprised.

4 hours ago, LonghornJones said:

Angela is soooo unstable, which is great for tv. She isn't going to have any allies in the house, so i would think her time in the house is limited.

I still cant believe MJ didn't use the veto power on Matt. That was the perfect opportunity to save him (if you wanted to keep a very strong player in the competition). I see why she didn't use it, but I am just surprised.

Would have signed her death certificate if she did 

I don’t watch the live feeds. What was the logic to keep her around?

outside of having to deal with her crap 24/7, Angela isn’t much of a threat to anyone. She wouldn’t be the first to hang around because everyone starts focusing on real threats.

12 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don’t watch the live feeds. What was the logic to keep her around?

outside of having to deal with her crap 24/7, Angela isn’t much of a threat to anyone. She wouldn’t be the first to hang around because everyone starts focusing on real threats.

An easy nominee and shield. A big one at that 

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Did Kenney not get the message to evict Lisa or could he not stop himself from saying Angela?

I had to laugh at Quinn admitting that he had no idea why he was evicting Lisa while voting to evict her.

Oh he gives none fucks because he knows unless he wins he’s going up again 

Tucker looking like K-Fed last night. I'm over him, hope he goes soon.

Angela must be a plant. I've never seen them give someone time to make a speech like that after an eviction.

Kenny didn't care they were voting out Lisa. Wanted to vote out Angela because she is a bully. Has already told HOH he wants to go home. So production must want another week of Angela.

On 8/2/2024 at 2:15 PM, 4th&Five said:

Angela, Tucker, Lisa and Cedric would all be the most annoying person in the house on most seasons, so great job putting all of them in in one season.

Isn't Cedric from like.. Idaho? Knock it off with the accent bro.