BB26

26 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Quinn hopefully 

He could because he's the only one of that group that has had any real personality shown on the TV show. The others have been in the floater camp so far. But Quinn could also have earned more fans for that. I guess we find out in a few hours.

I hope Tucker loses the AI shit and gets booted.

Using the veto on someone else when you are on the block is dumb as fuck. Glad he got played by Cedric picking Mak instead of Quinn.

I am hoping "America" doesn't vote in Quinn.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Scraps said:

I hope Tucker loses the AI shit and gets booted.

Using the veto on someone else when you are on the block is dumb as fuck. Glad he got played by Cedric picking Mak instead of Quinn.

I am hoping "America" doesn't vote in Quinn.

Marcellus and Lawon have the champagne ready to welcome him in their club if he goes 

Edited by UTPhil2006
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

Why did BB feel the need for this recap show in week 3 or 4 whatever it is?  Was it because of the Olympics? Do they think there were people not watching and now they'll jump on?  Weird.

More Taylor Hale. Duh. 

A BLT...thats what you are fucking wanting after not eating for a week? Fucking psycho cunt.

Smooth move Tucker with the AI thing.....also I don't think this is much of a spoiler but Tucker and Rubina apparently fucked on Tuckers HOH and were on Paramount+ or whatever and they didn't cut away for part of it lol.

Oh god fat cunt crybaby. You dumb bitch.

• Haha 1

Tucker....offering to go on block then butthurt when you are put on block. What a little bitch this dude is. Plus your AI instigator shit sucks. America should have picked Quinn or that moron video store dude. I award him zero dollars.

Fat cunt...twerking...jfc self evict already. "Walking is hardddd wahh wahh wahh" i would have went to bed on this dumb bitch.

I don't want any of them to win.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, LonghornJones said:

I think T'Kor has a hearing impediment. I'm trying to make up an excuse for her POS accent. It is just killing me inside.

Its because she is from like 3 different places or some shit and they all got intertwined.  her shit is all fucked up 

T'kor explains during the Season 26 premiere that her accent is an unusual mix between what you might hear in England, Chicago, and even Atlanta. In fact, she claims three hometowns — London, U.K., Chicago, Ill., and Atlanta, Ga. Because she grew up in different places with so many different accents, T'kor's accent is a combination of them that is more noticeable when she gets excited or, in the case of Angela, frustrated.

She explains in her preseason interview that she grew up in a "low income household in the South Side of Chicago, raised by two lesbian mothers." She also spent time in London and, later, Atlanta. As a result, T'kor's accent is sort of hard to place. And sometimes, it doesn't come out very strong. Or, at least, parts of the accent are stronger than others. So when T'kor's accent does sound more prominent, it's a bit of a shock.

Edited by Scraps

When Tucker used his latest power referring to Angela twirking via Rubina, he thought it was gonna land like a Chris Rock special, but instead he got crickets, and everyone saying that only Angela would find that BS funny.  That attempt ALSO backfired and is putting negative attention on Angela. Such a slap in the face. I loved it.

47 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Yep...gotta take joy in the cringe that is Angela and hope she gets tormented (yes i am an asshole) for the next month 

The only saving Grace for this season now is for her to self evict 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/29/2024 at 9:42 AM, lateshow said:

I think it's an act, and it's annoying. 

Yep. I was born in Brooklyn, lived on Long Island till I was 12. I don't have a random NY accent that kicks in on certain words anymore.

23 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

Yep. I was born in Brooklyn, lived on Long Island till I was 12. I don't have a random NY accent that kicks in on certain words anymore.

i think it's a speech impediment that she's embarassed about so she made up the bs "i moved around a lot" excuse.

• Like 1

Agree that T'Kor has something going on with her unique accent but whatever. 

As for Tucker screwing up his AI power this week, it was the perfect opportunity to create a mix of outing real and made up alliances. You would have thought that the producers would have fed him ideas unless he rejected them.

I feel like T'kor fucked up big putting Tucker on the block, and then using Angela as a replacement. She took two alliance votes off the table. Those are the only two people in that alliance that have won anything, and with Tucker gone they're probably gonna get picked apart. Yeah, Tucker was a big time player in the game, but they probably should have kept him around as a shield for a few more weeks at least. Angela pushed aside the only person willing to stick up for her, couldn't keep her paranoia in check.

18 hours ago, nickp1991 said:

me trying to come up with reasons to keep watching this season now that Tucker is gone

This is where I'm at. Been less and less invested in this show over time, still watch it for the wife.

Didn't care for Tucker at first, but the dude was playing the game at least when a lot of them aren't. Screwed up sticking his neck out for crazy fucking Angela. That bitch needs to go, but I feel like production has her there for the drama.

17 hours ago, BigDHornfan said:

zero except to see Angela fucking get evicted.

Not sure this is enough to keep me going. The tradeoff is I have to listen to her damn whining and batshit crazy thoughts until they finally pull the plug on her.

I’m on the T’Kor is a phony train. Sure, she may have legit lived in England at some point (no idea of the validity of this assertion, but whatever) but I’m 100% certain it’s an act. It’s not consistent at all, and she pumps it up when she knows she’s on camera (here’s a clue, T… you’re always on camera).

But my least favorite player in the game is probably my least favorite of all time, on any show, and it’s Fat Cunt (trademark many posters upthread). Imagine how happy Fat Cunt’s husband is, as her behavior proves he was telling the truth all these years what a crazy bitch she was. 

For some game updates, here’s hidden spoilers:

Spoiler

Leah won veto, and has pulled Fat Cunt off the block. God hates me. Joseph and his mustache are up in her place. So the tiny spinner will assuredly be free to go fuck Tucker sooner than later Thursday night.

• Hook 'Em 1