2024 Paris Olympics

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Great beach volleyball match going on between Brazil and Netherlands. Chick on Brazil has a tremendous dumper and they didnt waste a lot of money on  bikini materials. 

Brazil chicks are smoke. One of the Dutch is a little thicc, feel like you don't see that much in beach volleyball.

Brazil wins

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Peacock Olympic Highlights show with Kevin Hart and Kenan Thompson is best show on network.

It's gone unnoticed and it shouldn't. It's really witty and they gave them a wide birth of commentary. It's funny.

Just now, BrazilHorn said:

Have to assume the vast majority of them are on some type of drug that  Chinese government worked 24x7 to beat testing standards. 

Everybody is. I'm sure there are exceptions, but if you're talking swimming, track, field, weightlifting, and on and on, they are all using something to get an edge. The days of the "natural" athlete are long gone.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Seeing Marchand with the entire arena sing the French anthem was pretty cool.

France Flag GIF by Nike Football

Watch the medal ceremony of the heavyweight judo from earlier today. It's cool to hear a jacked up French crowd belt out La Marseillaise. 

58 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Everybody is. I'm sure there are exceptions, but if you're talking swimming, track, field, weightlifting, and on and on, they are all using something to get an edge. The days of the "natural" athlete are long gone.

Not true. I'm a natural athlete.

Minus the alcohol, weed, cigs, blow etc.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

Watching Chinese swimmers is just so annoying. Have to assume the vast majority of them are on some type of drug that  Chinese government worked 24x7 to beat testing standards. 

Lol. United States has been smashing records for decades but now that it’s some Asians it’s annoying. 

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Lol. United States has been smashing records for decades but now that it’s some Asians it’s annoying. 

Show me where US swimmers have been busted repeatedly for doping then you can try and make this post. (It is as annoying to see some of the Russian swimmers coming in under different flag due to their doping)

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/20/world/asia/chinese-swimmers-doping-olympics.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna164541

https://apnews.com/article/olympics-china-doping-wada-62ab2a4cceacc180f6ca7b1d0633fe01

Edited by BrazilHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4

7 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

I’ve spent the last several days totally lost until I just saw this post. I have the Olympic app and while it shows the US events, it doesn’t show tv coverage. I kept thinking NBC would be the “hub” of Olympic coverage, providing summaries of what is happening at the moment in different sports, and clarifying channel coverage, but for the most part they just cover events like every other channel. I kept missing stuff like golf. I had no idea it was on the golf channel. 

• Hook 'Em 1