Burnt Ends Dinner - Tuesday July 23rd Baby A's Barton Springs @ 7:15

immamac

It's that time of year again where points members get to do a dinner with the Burnt Ends or give up their spots to lucky guests. 

If you saw the recent OTF with the Burnt Ends you would have heard that there were 20 seats up for grabs. 2 of those have been claimed so we have 18 left. 

Going to be a casual dinner where you can shoot the shit with the boys and get some gear autographed (cash payment strongly encouraged)

Last year we had BBQ catered and had a ton leftover so I'm scaling it back to maximize the payout to the guys. 

Open to suggestions on place, but Matt's El Rancho is out since it's a Tuesday. I am favoring going to a BBQ joint and just bulk ordering. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I also looked at sub numbers for the first time in a while. It's pretty not great Bob. We are under the threshold for 10k per player for next season so we need people to subscribe. 

We are under 350 subscribers now. We should be over 400 to make it truly sustainable so if you dropped off now would be a good time to re-up. 

• Hook 'Em 9

9 hours ago, immamac said:

It's that time of year again where points members get to do a dinner with the Burnt Ends or give up their spots to lucky guests. 

If you saw the recent OTF with the Burnt Ends you would have heard that there were 20 seats up for grabs. 2 of those have been claimed so we have 18 left. 

Going to be a casual dinner where you can shoot the shit with the boys and get some gear autographed (cash payment strongly encouraged)

Last year we had BBQ catered and had a ton leftover so I'm scaling it back to maximize the payout to the guys. 

Open to suggestions on place, but Matt's El Rancho is out since it's a Tuesday. I am favoring going to a BBQ joint and just bulk ordering. 

Assume it’s in Austin? Is there room for me and plus 1? 

4 hours ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

Entertainment by South Austin's mom?  

Asking for a friend of course, or those too embarrassed to ask themselves.

I asked myself however I had no answer to provide to myself.

• immamac changed the title to Burnt Ends Dinner - Tuesday July 23rd Baby A's Barton Springs @ 7:15
  • immamac unpinned this topic

Well fuck... I would've came from SA had I known it would've turned out like this. Fuckers in Austin have no excuses. 

Also, please donate to burnt ends. It's an easy investment that'll return dividends for the team!