Friday night drinking thread: who's the worst person imaginable, that you'd still vote for over Trump

Gil Bang

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I'm going big early: 

President Barry Switzer

I would murder so many babies for President Switzer.  

Also: I’m hammered.  I’ll go Figurelli.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

My wife and I split a bottle of prosecco and after she fell asleep I did what any normal man would do.

Opened a second bottle (chianti) and started posting on Surly.

Uh, I can't think of a single fucking Republican. Or foreigner like Orban or Bolso.  Or movie star.  

Fuck it, I'm riding with Biden or Harris or whomever the "ELITES" everhone keeps talking about picks for me on the D side.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I would murder so many babies for President Switzer.  

Also: I’m hammered.  I’ll go Figurelli.  

I see your Figuereille.  And I raise you:

330px-Loftin.jpg

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

My wife and I split a bottle of prosecco and after she fell asleep I did what any normal man would do.

Opened a second bottle (chianti) and started posting on Surly.

Uh, I can't think of a single fucking Republican. Or foreigner like Orban or Bolso.  Or movie star.  

Fuck it, I'm riding with Biden or Harris or whomever the "ELITES" everhone keeps talking about picks for me on the D side.

You’re more drunk than me.  Congrats.  I’ll catch up.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Pieces of shit that I would vote for over Trump:

Harvey Weinstein

Bill Cosby

R Kelly

Ellen DeGeneres

Sean Combs

On the other end, people I would NOT vote for over Trump: 

Steven A Smith

Jake Paul

Tucker Carlson

Elon Musk

Steve Bannon

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Pieces of shit that I would vote for over Trump:

Harvey Weinstein

Bill Cosby

R Kelly

Ellen DeGeneres

Sean Combs

On the other end, people I would NOT vote for over Trump: 

Steven A Smith

Jake Paul

Tucker Carlson

Elon Musk

Steve Bannon

lol your first 2 are a shoe in over Trump 

• Haha 2

Forced to pick between two people to run the country as president the next four years, no abstaining, no other choices: Ted Cruz or Donald Trump

go

31 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

For what it’s worth, I could never vote for Trump but I would rather Trump root for the Rangers than @Helobious.

Everyone pointed out that the Rangers started a downturn immediately after I endorsed them last year.  No one said anything when the Rangers went on to win everything. I was a good luck charm as far as you know 

13 hours ago, Covri said:

Forced to pick between two people to run the country as president the next four years, no abstaining, no other choices: Ted Cruz or Donald Trump

go

If we devolve more and those are our choices, I don't want to live here anymore.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Covri said:

go

Larry David Reaction GIF

Think given these parameters its gotta be Ted, if only because he doesn't have a whole mob of MAGA followers because he is a MAGA follower...

Plus this picture/video exists:

image.png.5bd3130e5c7123a6550bb5b1b7e513db.png

Here's the thing though.  At this point, we're no so afraid of Trump himself, but what his christofascist handlers are planning to do.

I'm not really sure how serious Cruz is about christofascism, as long as he can cling to power.  He seems mostly performative.

But, assuming you're voting for Cruz or whoever along those lines, I also assume you want him to win.  He does not seem to be a barrier to christofascism.  So, scratch off Cruz or anyone remotely like him.

Here's the thing though.  At this point, we're no so afraid of Trump himself, but what his christofascist handlers are planning to do.
I'm not really sure how serious Cruz is about christofascism, as long as he can cling to power.  He seems mostly performative.
But, assuming you're voting for Cruz or whoever along those lines, I also assume you want him to win.  He does not seem to be a barrier to christofascism.  So, scratch off Cruz or anyone remotely like him.

Cruz is even more pliable than Trump. With Trump they have the transaction angle to deal with. With Cruz, they just need to humiliate him or show him polling numbers to get his compliance.
  • Hook 'Em 1