Illinois Nazis? I hate Illinois Nazis. Oh wait. I mean NASHVILLE NAZIS

Gil Bang

44 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Same sort that Hitler targeted after WWI to be the base of his Brownshirts.  Angry young men who haven't accomplished much with their lives and need someone to blame.   They just keep blaming the wrong people because they are too willfully ignorant to actually look at facts.    The continued wealth inequality in our country is the chief cause of this unhappiness, along with the marketing teams that push consumerism over all else.  It's no win for them when they base their whole worth on the accumulation of material goods and wealth.  So, they are setting themselves up to steal from others, right under our fucking noses.   They'd gladly loot anyone's home who disagrees with them and then claim the victims were Jews or filthy immigrants.  They are just waiting for Trump to give them the green light.

But yeah, it's the immigrants coming to take their jobs, their way of life.  How do you fight this without some reckoning?  Some bloodshed?  

Pretty well sums it up. Including the ending. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 7/20/2024 at 10:08 PM, pyrohornIII said:

But yeah, it's the immigrants coming to take their jobs, their way of life.  How do you fight this without some reckoning?  Some bloodshed?  

How do you fight it?  Maybe some people, when they encounter these incel white supremacist types, are telling them that they are losers and will never get laid, that they will never have a high-paying job because somebody here illegally from Honduras, who speaks no English and has a 6th grade education, is taking their high-paying job, that all of the illegals flooding across the border are eventually going to make the incel gay after giving him a shitload of fentanyl and making him get an abortion. And because of all of that, he will never be a Chad and he will never marry a Stacy and have kids named Hayden, Brayden, Caiden and Kailey, because that gay Honduran fentanyl dealer who is holding down a six-figure job at some real estate company or car dealership has instead married Stacy and is cranking out a Pedro, Sophia, Olivia, Marco, and a Mateo with her.  So maybe the incel should just go ahead and spare his family the embarrassment and off himself in a non-embarrassing way that doesn’t involve a sock wrapped around his neck and tied to a door handle while he’s holding his dick in his hand.

Or at least that’s what I’ve heard that some people tell these incel Nazi types.

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

9 minutes ago, Covri said:

nsfw language and behavior, Nashville seems like it sucks allowing this shit to happen

That's quite a quote from the fat fuck there at the end.  "It just shows how violent they are at a young age."   

The men are just standing there saying "I feel affronted by your presence here in the country in which you are born, so much that I'm going to come to your neighborhood and announce it to you and everybody else but, this kids are acting violently towards me." 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

All these WAR assholes should be doxxed, ASAP.

Yep, they should be named and shamed for this kind of behavior. I don't understand how they even have money to pull this bullshit to begin with.

Edited by Covri
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Covri said:

Yep, they should be named and shamed for this kind of behavior. I don't understand how they even have money to pull this bullshit to begin with.

I would guess they are at least getting partially funded (if not fully) to just keep shit stirred up.  Folks like Tim Dunn wouldn't break a sweat putting 20-30 agitators on a payroll somewhere.  IRS should audit a few to find out.

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

How do you fight it?  Maybe some people, when they encounter these incel white supremacist types, are telling them that they are losers and will never get laid, that they will never have a high-paying job because somebody here illegally from Honduras, who speaks no English and has a 6th grade education, is taking their high-paying job, that all of the illegals flooding across the border are eventually going to make the incel gay after giving him a shitload of fentanyl and making him get an abortion. And because of all of that, he will never be a Chad and he will never marry a Stacy and have kids named Hayden, Brayden, Caiden and Kailey, because that gay Honduran fentanyl dealer who is holding down a six-figure job at some real estate company or car dealership has instead married Stacy and is cranking out a Pedro, Sophia, Olivia, Marco, and a Mateo with her.  So maybe the incel should just go ahead and spare his family the embarrassment and off himself in a non-embarrassing way that doesn’t involve a sock wrapped around his neck and tied to a door handle while he’s holding his dick in his hand.

Or at least that’s what I’ve heard that some people tell these incel Nazi types.

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Oddly specific

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

I would guess they are at least getting partially funded (if not fully) to just keep shit stirred up.  Folks like Tim Dunn wouldn't break a sweat putting 20-30 agitators on a payroll somewhere.  IRS should audit a few to find out.

AB has a lot of money, but there's no way they'd associate with these pussies.

However I could see AB manipulating these idiots for their own ends.

Edited by MissingInAction

19 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

AB has a lot of money, but there's no way they'd associate with these pussies.

However I could see AB manipulating these idiots for their own ends.

Sorry for my ignorance, but who is "AB"? 

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I presume Police Union dues.

Home Run Win GIF by Looney Tunes

34 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'd like to understand how the Aryan Brotherhood has a lot of money. I assume the same way any gang has money, drugs and prostitution?

You name it. Anything black market, but mostly drugs.

• Haha 1