[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

6 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

With Donald Trump on the other side?

I like our chances.

It's not an election. It's a party primary.

Hmm. I thought it was an election, with votes and everything. Even the judiciary had a say in who was on the ballots. 

• Fuck You 2

lol. Never forget that pimphand is the lunatic conspiracy theorist spiritual successor to TTomTerrific. Fucker’s YouTube makes a Qtard look sane. 

as another poster said, balcones just pissed it’s not David Pierce. 

Just now, Balcones said:

Hmm. I thought it was an election, with votes and everything. Even the judiciary had a say in who was on the ballots. 

So you’re saying he’s legally obligated to run for president? Like now he has no choice? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

lol. Never forget that pimphand is the lunatic conspiracy theorist spiritual successor to TTomTerrific. Fucker’s YouTube makes a Qtard look sane. 

as another poster said, balcones just pissed it’s not David Pierce. 

So you’re saying he’s legally obligated to run for president? Like now he has no choice? 

In response to this wasn’t an election but just a party primary…..this was an election. Even to the extent that democrats tried to keep Trump off the ballot (Colorado). The Judiciary stepped in. 

Biden isn’t legally obligated. But now, instead of have the voters elect their candidate, a handful of people will make that decision for you.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 7

Imagine being so stupid that you don't understand how an open or brokered  convention works

Smoky back rooms, cigars & big money have entered the chat.
& FWIW, I would vote for a bag of toenails before I voted for Emperor Trump.

The toenails, by doing *ABSOLUTELY NOTHING* would be better than a Trump term that would be loaded with retribution & vitriol, a raping & pillaging of America to the benefit of the & an enaction of #Project2025 with all of it's insanity.

#TeamKamala

• Hook 'Em 7

1 minute ago, ROFL BOX said:

Smoky back rooms, cigars & big money have entered the chat.

& FWIW, I eoukd vote for a bag of toenails before I voted for Emperor Trump.

The toenails, by doing *ABSOLUTELY NOTHING* would be better than a Trump term that would be loaded with retribution & vitriol, a raping & pillaging of America to the benefit of the 🍊🤡 & an enaction of #Project2025 with all of it's insanity.

#TeamKamala

Trump wasn’t a candidate in the Democrat Primary.

• Fuck You 4

9 minutes ago, Balcones said:

In response to this wasn’t an election but just a party primary…..this was an election. Even to the extent that democrats tried to keep Trump off the ballot (Colorado). The Judiciary stepped in. 

Biden isn’t legally obligated. But now, instead of have the voters elect their candidate, a handful of people will make that decision for you.

This had nothing to do with anything other than his eligibility to hold office and existing laws and their interpretation. You fucking moron. Stop posting this nonsense regurgitated shit and making false equivalencies. 

I swear I fucking hate drive by trolling assholes like you. You don't have to vote a certain way or even share any of the policy. Spouting nonsensical bullshit you haven't researched and acting like you are a smart person is the fucking worst. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

To bind delegates and prevent an open or brokered convention. It's less messy. It's easier to get everyone on the same page. There's lots of advantages to doing the primary process for the parties. 

Why don't you go and read the laws and rules for anything before just spouting bullshit talking points you have been spoon-fed by a bunch of people who actually you know, are breaking the fucking law. 

https://ballotpedia.org/What_happens_if_Joe_Biden_drops_out_or_is_replaced_as_the_2024_Democratic_Party_presidential_nominee

You should look into the McGovern-Fraser Commission yourself.

• Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

This had nothing to do with anything other than his eligibility to hold office and existing laws and their interpretation. You fucking moron. Stop posting this nonsense regurgitated shit and making false equivalencies. 

I swear I fucking hate drive by trolling assholes like you. You don't have to vote a certain way or even share any of the policy. Spouting nonsensical bullshit you haven't researched and acting like you are a smart person is the fucking worst. 

Trolling?

https://www.npr.org/2024/03/04/1230453714/supreme-court-trump-colorado-ballot

The U.S. Supreme Court restored Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump to the Colorado primary ballot, ruling that the state lacked authority to disqualify him after his actions three years ago during the siege on the U.S. Capitol.

• Fuck You 4

2 minutes ago, Balcones said:

You should look into the McGovern-Fraser Commission yourself.

This? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McGovern–Fraser_Commission

Weird. It means no hand picking delegates. No one is doing that. It's a completely open convention. Just because everyone agrees to pick someone in an open convention doesn't mean they were forced or compelled to. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Balcones said:

Trolling?

https://www.npr.org/2024/03/04/1230453714/supreme-court-trump-colorado-ballot

The U.S. Supreme Court restored Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump to the Colorado primary ballot, ruling that the state lacked authority to disqualify him after his actions three years ago during the siege on the U.S. Capitol.

Are you seriously this stupid. Yes that's what they challenged. They challenged his eligibility to hold office for January 6th. Like holy fuck man. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

This? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McGovern–Fraser_Commission

Weird. It means no hand picking delegates. No one is doing that. It's a completely open convention. Just because everyone agrees to pick someone in an open convention doesn't mean they were forced or compelled to. 

As a result of that Commission, state laws now require candidates to be voted in an election.  Keep on reading….

• Fuck You 2

Are you seriously this stupid. Yes that's what they challenged. They challenged his eligibility to hold office for January 6th. Like holy fuck man. 

No. They prevented him being on the primary ballot. Not the general election ballot. Keep educating.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4

Just now, mdmost said:

This should be relabeled the Democratic VP nominee search thread. The top of the ticket is done. 

It's not done till the convention. Delegates cannot and should not be bound or voting prior to the convention. This is going to be a well regulated shit show, but a shit show nonetheless. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

Let that be a warning to anyone else who literally cannot interpret plain English and is pushing absolute nonsense. 

I really wanted to hear more about McCarran vs Fraser, and Ali vs Frazier. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

It's not done till the convention. Delegates cannot and should not be bound or voting prior to the convention. This is going to be a well regulated shit show, but a shit show nonetheless. 

It's Kamala. It's a formality now away from happening. No one is coming out to be the opposition nominee to her. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mdmost said:

It's Kamala. It's a formality now away from happening. No one is coming out to be the opposition nominee to her. 

Formality happens to be important. Formality for Biden to get certified too we all saw how that could have gone. 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, immamac said:

Jesus fucking Christ I'm banning you. 

20 minutes ago, immamac said:

Let that be a warning to anyone else who literally cannot interpret plain English and is pushing absolute nonsense. 

crybaby-billy-butcher.gif

1 hour ago, Balcones said:

How so? She wasn’t on the ballot. Neither was JD Vance on Trumps primary ballot.

I find it highly ironic that it is the Democrats that are overturning an election. 

Go back to Texags. And maybe elementary school social studies while you're at it.

Primaries aren't real elections and a majority of self identified Democrats have consistently expressed a preference for an alternative to Joe Biden. No one serious bothered to jump in the primary.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Balcones said:

How so? She wasn’t on the ballot. Neither was JD Vance on Trumps primary ballot.

I find it highly ironic that it is the Democrats that are overturning an election. 

The fuck you on about now? Are you suggesting anyone thought Kamala wasn’t going to stay as his VP? I’ve never once heard that, even from the dumbest of the dumb. Their campaign signs have had both of them on it the entire time. Your attempt at comparing the two tickets is asinine.

And “overturning” an election that hasn’t even happened yet? He could’ve stayed in if he wanted to. He didn’t. He dropped out like probably hundreds, if not thousands, of candidates across the country’s history have done. “Democrats” didn’t overturn an election you disingenuous troll. Go get better talking points, clown

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

i was told for 6 years that donald trump was a threat to democracy.  now the dems are are subverting the electoral process to get the candidate they want in?  80 million people voted for joe biden(including me) and now that they are so far behind in every poll they know theyre not going to win they force out a guy thats been in public service for 40 ish years so they can cherry pick who they want? thats called irony.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 23

2 minutes ago, Gidnik said:

i was told for 6 years that donald trump was a threat to democracy.  now the dems are are subverting the electoral process to get the candidate they want in?  80 million people voted for joe biden(including me) and now that they are so far behind in every poll they know theyre not going to win they force out a guy thats been in public service for 40 ish years so they can cherry pick who they want? thats called irony.

You can refuse a nomination.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1