[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

5 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

News flash… young males of all races are irrational thinkers, gravitate toward poor role models, and do stupid shit.   More at 11….

look no further than the popularity of Joe Rogan.  Guy's a complete fucking moron.  Dumber than dogshit, and millions hang on his every idiotic word. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Rage+1 1

I have said for a while that Trump is actually an easy target.  What does the guy do? He lies and he lies about his score in golf. 

If I were Harris I would say, "Donald Trump is a lazy liar, who would never, ever, ever allow the press watch a complete round of golf. Because cheaters don't like to be caught cheating!  You guys let me know if he will let anyone watch a round. (laughing hilariously) The only thing Donald cheats on more than his golf partners, is his third life partner."

Then turn to press, and say. " I dare you guys to ask to watch a round! The squirming will be hilarious!"

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

of course, Pete and Gavin have just endorsed Harris

That’s great news. The democrats are getting in line, which was the chief concern from AOC and company. The last remaining question is if the big donors fall in line too. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

That’s great news. The democrats are getting in line, which was the chief concern from AOC and company. The last remaining question is if the big donors fall in line too. 

Gavin was never a question. They are SFO buds from WAY back. 

30 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Trump will not get 30% of the black male vote.

You are out of your damn mind if you think that asshole will get anywhere near 30% of the black male vote. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, David Dennison said:

This is how you know Republican voters are worried.

We’re not worried. In fact if Kamala wins then it’s just the final nail in the coffin. The final signal that it’s over and we deserve the complete & utter decline under our DEI oligarchs.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 26

1 minute ago, Creasy Bear said:

We’re not worried. In fact if Kamala wins then it’s just the final nail in the coffin. The final signal that it’s over and we deserve the complete & utter decline under our DEI oligarchs.

Wait I thought you were a RFK Jr voter? Ah and racism, not shocking. Let us know when the brain worm has fully done its job. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, mdmost said:

Wait I thought you were a RFK Jr voter? Ah and racism, not shocking. Let us know when the brain worm has fully done its job. 

I go back and forth. Haha racism? That a hollow insult these days. Just believe in merit over identity politics but you do you!

• Fuck You 22

I go back and forth. Haha racism? That a hollow insult these days. Just believe in merit over identity politics but you do you!

Ah so Kamala has done nothing to earn her position. Got it. I'm sure that's a winning strategy with brain worms types such as yourself. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Lots of analysis on the web about the $91 Million in the Biden/Harris campaign.  Everyone is saying that Harris has access to that money, since they share a campaign committee, but it get's unclear if Harris is not on the ticket either as President or VP.   Different sites quote different experts says different things, everything from they would have of give refunds and ask folks to donate to the new campaign, or that the Biden campaign could donate 'unlimited funds' to the DNC.   

If anything goes to court before the election, it's going to be that money issue.

3 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

Do tell. What is/was Donald Trump's merit?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

I think you're making a mistake in looking at it on the basis of merit as opposed to looking at ways the GOP can engage in ratfuckery.

POS rep for proper use of the term ratfuckery.

Just now, Kermit said:

I, for one, welcome our DEI overlords.

Thank you. I promise to be magnanimous. Not more than 2 blondes at my beck and call, at any one time.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, mchookem said:

i don't understand the speculation about how it might even get to the courts? i mean...he won the primary, he declined the nomination, so now somebody else will be the nominee. i mean will they actually legitimately try to argue that there should be no democratic nominee? even in our insane timeline rn that's not gonna happen. you can't force someone to run for office.

giphy(14).gif.9d1f21d23eee42d0ffbc7548443d0758.gifgiphy(1).gif.e6b4fc653e993304db45ceac100069e1.giftenor(21).gif.5c15e0ba6523f95d422cb8f9ad3c5686.gif

These are the people that were living up fake electors. You are using logic and reasoning.

Yes, they will try to say Whomever can't be appointed, just like Jack can't be appointed Special Prosecutor.

It's coming.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

Lots of analysis on the web about the $91 Million in the Biden/Harris campaign.  Everyone is saying that Harris has access to that money, since they share a campaign committee, but it get's unclear if Harris is not on the ticket either as President or VP.   Different sites quote different experts says different things, everything from they would have of give refunds and ask folks to donate to the new campaign, or that the Biden campaign could donate 'unlimited funds' to the DNC.   

If anything goes to court before the election, it's going to be that money issue.

That’s my view of the only real possible legal claim. I wonder if it’s a legit legal theory and second if it is I wonder if at least the bigger amounts they seek consents. 

as for the delegates etc? It’s a private party their primaries are not really elections. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Ah so Kamala has done nothing to earn her position. Got it. I'm sure that's a winning strategy with brain worms types such as yourself. 

Yeah I’d say that she did nothing unless you think blowing Willie Brown qualifies as political clout? Her time as VP has been nothing short of embarrassing.

• Fuck You 41

Yeah I’d say that she did nothing unless you think blowing Willie Brown qualifies as political clout? Her time as VP has been nothing short of embarrassing.

Let them all out, racist and sexist shitbag. Any other bullshit right wing memes you want to toss out. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Yeah the Trump campaign getting prominent rappers in the fold is specifically to target young black men

Here’s hoping mama and auntie let them have it for thinking of voting Trump

1 hour ago, UTGrad98 said:

I've been wondering about the foundation for this behavior for years. I've asked some of my black female friends and I couldn't get a firm answer. Is it the male dominance trump puts out that resonates with them? Male Hispanics, especially Cuban males also.have been said to be drawn to this way of thinking.....I guess even at the expense of their right to vote ?

1 hour ago, naija said:

I could type a long answer as to why, but its rather simple; men don't take very well to women outperforming them.

Those cats ain't voting. Standing in line and shit for what? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I believe in merit! - person who wants to vote for someone because he got his position in politics based on his last name

No actually his policy beliefs appeal to me. But hey at least we know that what appeals to you about Kamala is her skin color & gender? Nice!

• Fuck You 22

7 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

Act Blue is reporting 30 million raised since the announcement. 

• Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

No actually his policy beliefs appeal to me. But hey at least we know that what appeals to you about Kamala is her skin color & gender? Nice!

Yeah that's it, genius. Please let the worm eat it all soon to spare us anymore of your drivel. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

Aggie tears

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Slacks said:

Those cats ain't voting. Standing in line and shit for what? 

That too. Trump is bigly winning unreliable typical non voters in polls 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Kermit said:

Today I learned that Donald Trump has policy beliefs.

He believes in policies to line his pockets and screw over anyone.

What's not to like?

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I want President Harris, and I want Mayor Pete as Chief of Staff

Secretary of State after a proper transition from current Secretary of Transportation by 2026. Then run him in 28 or 32. 

Dude will be fucking nails with that experience. 12 years in the most impactful cabinet positions possible and him actually being good and having air cover from bipartisan support. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, immamac said:

Secretary of State after a proper transition from current Secretary of Transportation by 2026. Then run him in 28 or 32. 

Dude will be fucking nails with that experience. 12 years in the most impactful cabinet positions possible and him actually being good and having air cover from bipartisan support. 

Hopefully we, as an electorate will have matured to value core competencies in our presidential candidates.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, immamac said:

Run him for POTUS?  

I think he's brilliant  I'd vote for him in a second, but most white male americans?  

9ef9e442-a0d2-4d52-b09b-f2283c832c05_tex

• Rage+1 6

Trump will not get 30% of the black male vote.

I was watching On Patrol Live last night. Cops pulled over a car with two young black guys and a black woman. One of the black guys sees the camera and does a shot out to Trump and that he was for real or something.

I think it was in South Carolina.

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

He’s staying neutral right now. Like he did in 2020

Obama is so fucking frustrating. He shouldn't endorse anyone yet, but he should have been in front of every camera that would put him on talking about the GOP threat to democracy and how whether it's Biden/Harris/Any other Dem, it doesn't matter. 

Project 2025, Agenda 47 and the threat a religious radical dominated Supreme Court represents to the American way of life.  That matters. Any Democratic presidential candidate represents a vote for democracy and against fascism. That matters. Who that candidate is, does not. 

Obama is a gifted orator and he could be making a HUGE difference right now, but he has never taken the right wing threat seriously enough. 

I get the optics as well, but if people think a vote for Biden, or Harris, means Obama is really running things, that probably helps their odds of being elected. 

1 hour ago, Creasy Bear said:

Which policies? Specifically. 

1 hour ago, Creasy Bear said:

Like Joe & his family?

If they have evidence, why didn’t the Republican house impeach him?