[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

10 minutes ago, Js1 said:

God CNN is bad. 

“does Harris have to explain why she didn’t pick Shapiro?”

”it’s been clear in the last week that Shapiro is who the republicans fear most”

REALLY??

CNN trying to steal the NY Times shtick.  Fuck both of them.

• Hook 'Em 3

31 minutes ago, immamac said:

Need an official announce before I change thread title, but what are we naming the thread? This can be the DNC thread. 

Dont overthink it. Ballz to the Wallz. Or even Wallz to the Ballz. Wallz Deep. 

Just now, Pancho said:

CNN: “trunp allies relieved it wasn’t Shapiro.”

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Who knows if that is true.  But if it is, I think the right is failing to recognize that the Dem's are igniting their own populist movement rooted in hope vs hate.

• Hook 'Em 5

• immamac changed the title to [Harris+Walz] The 2024 Democratic Ticket Thread
34 minutes ago, Js1 said:

God CNN is bad. 

“does Harris have to explain why she didn’t pick Shapiro?”

”it’s been clear in the last week that Shapiro is who the republicans fear most”

REALLY??

I think you might legitimately get better analysis from FoxNews these days.

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Someone smarter than me tell me why this doesn't matter.

The deciding factor of this election will be the youth vote, and Tim Walz is the dude who came up with the viral republican clapback of calling them "weird" that has been a huge hit with young people online. His entire claim to fame politically has been sticking up for kids.

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

The deciding factor of this election will be the youth vote, and Tim Walz is the dude who came up with the viral republican clapback of calling them "weird" that has been a huge hit with young people online. His entire claim to fame politically has been sticking up for kids.

Harris-Walz 2024 - Keep Republicans Weird!

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Someone smarter than me tell me why this doesn't matter.

It’s basically a Biden pick - no, he won’t suddenly flip a shit ton of Trump voters but it reassures many. Small inroads make a difference in some states. Dude can go speak just as easily to unions and VFW halls as he can suburban moms 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Just now, TexEx15 said:

“Hell on Earth” Jesus they have nothing but lies and hate. This election should not be close.

Very weird. People are tired of this 

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, NIUHuskies said:

I forget who said it but often times elections comes down whom you can have a beer with. Walz is that guy. Vance has the weird vibe.

I don't think any politician has ever completely owned the "who do you want to have a beer with" question quite like Walz. Especially compared to his counterpart. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Just now, mdmost said:

Positivity, happiness, an eye towards the future. These are the things you can sell to a country that is tired of partisanship, hatred, and anger. Walz is the dad you want. Trump is the dad a lot of people sadly got. 

Momala and Uncle Tim 

• Hook 'Em 2