[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

4 minutes ago, royiv said:

I think this highlights a big part of the genius of the VP pick. All of the MAGATs feign outrage and seem genuinely unhappy while Walz is happy, friendly and talks about a better future for families instead of engaging with all the culture war BS.

No, he's engaging. He's engaging by confronting their attacks head on and pointing out how they're fucking creeps and by being an example of what's actually normal and good.

• Hook 'Em 2

if it was a coordinated effort to paint the Trump/Vance ticket as "weird" right before picking the most aspirationally normal person on the planet for VP, i don't know what has happened to the people who used to do dem strategy but i fear they may be dead

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

No, he's engaging. He's engaging by confronting their attacks head on and pointing out how they're fucking creeps and by being an example of what's actually normal and good.

. . . and he almost always does it with a wicked chuckle.  It's the death blow every time.

• Hook 'Em 5

19 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Ronny is upset. Tim Walz hates America. 

GUT6lgnWsAE49X6.jpg

They all say the exact same shit without any substance, just bumper sticker bullshit, no links, they don't even try to manipulate headlines and whatnot. There has to be enough people in this country that see through this bullshit and are tired of it after all these fucking years, right?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Is it just me or has since Biden dropped and Kamala has become the nominee that the MAGA dipshits have tried to put more paid black people behind the speaker podium for pictures and videos? I feel like before the last month it was nothing but whites.

You're not wrong. It's because a month ago they knew they had this sewn up, and they didn't have to try. Not they have to try and convince people they aren't racists (again) despite their obvious policies. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

Good for these people. It's hard for me to imagine a world of standing outside for hours on end in the Summer. PA must be nice. Becuase I was outside for an hour last saturday morning at a playground with my kid, sitting under a shaded tree, and I was sweating my fucking ass off by the end of it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Chopper said:

"Kamala Chaos": There was an attempt.

image.thumb.png.63195508c002b747081553d6d9ac894c.png

Look at vance there. That is the look of a man, wearing eye liner, standing behind a podium stuff with couch cushions and a rubber glove, pantsless, with a strategically placed camera. 

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Always a good sign when the guy everyone hates has to do every public event because the head of the ticket can’t last more than 2 hours a week. 

Dotard is doing one event this week. And it's in Montana. If he were intentionally tanking the election it wouldn't look much different. 

• Hook 'Em 4

11 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

5 minutes ago, C-Man said:

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Good for these people. It's hard for me to imagine a world of standing outside for hours on end in the Summer. PA must be nice. Becuase I was outside for an hour last saturday morning at a playground with my kid, sitting under a shaded tree, and I was sweating my fucking ass off by the end of it. 

Not exactly cool. With that kind of heat and humidity, you're going to work up a sweat.

image.png.0d8037112af982ed5ea10aecd41dd4f8.png

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Dotard is doing one event this week. And it's in Montana. If he were intentionally tanking the election it wouldn't look much different. 

One public event.  He also had a fundraiser in Colorado 

48 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I've been trying to avoid saying it, just for jinxing purpose. But yeah, big time. Coupled with Trump seemingly not wanting to campaign, or even really wanting to win.

The difference from 16 days ago is amazing. "Well, lets see if our 81 year-old nominee can make it through an interview" to this.

It's like he's given up trying to win the election and he's putting all his eggs into the post-Nov 5 fuckery where he'll try and steal it.

38 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Ronny is upset. Tim Walz hates America. 

GUT6lgnWsAE49X6.jpg

Have another drink, "Doctor."

35 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Call me crazy, but I just don't think "Tim Walz favors child mutilation"  and "Tim Walz hates America" are going to stick. 

It's going to be fun to see the Republicans flail around trying to land something on him. 

Charlie Kirk is already attacking Walz's DWI arrest.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Excited Ric Flair GIF

i guaran-damn-tee you that Walz can sit down with you and talk for 30 minutes about old school AWA wrestling.  he was definitely a Verne Gagne fan.  hated that damn Nick Bockwinkel.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

19 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I don’t know about Philly, but here in the liberal den of sin that is Seattle metro it’s 70 and overcast. I could stand outside all day and not break a sweat. 

As for my real post content- I want to be Tim walz when I grow up. 

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

It's like he's given up trying to win the election and he's putting all his eggs into the post-Nov 5 fuckery where he'll try and steal it.

Have another drink, "Doctor."

Charlie Kirk is already attacking Walz's DWI arrest.

Homunculus with fetal alcohol syndrome

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

So did we.  In part because young kids moved in to the house next door, so we have to leave this one in the garage because we have a LITTLE bit of decency (don't want to have to explain to the precocious first grader next door what those words mean):

chinga-tu-maga-anti-trump-yard-sign.webp

Ole'

18 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Next week I expect him to make his way to Alabama to shore up that incredibly important swing state.

• Haha 2

In Tim Walz you have a guy who had devoted his life to public service with basically no personal political ambition. He was a lifelong Minnesotan and it's obvious how much he loves where he is from.

JD Vance reminds me of those student government blowhards who made it clear they wanted to become politicians, and I have no doubt that even as a "poor person" he despised his own community and couldn't wait to get the fuck out. I don't blame him for wanting to leave Ohio because it's Ohio, but the hubris of being like 30 years old and thinking you've lived enough to write a memoir about it doesn't sit well. The only reason he returned to Ohio from the big tech hub of California was to run for office. What a disgrace.

Amazing decision by Harris. Can't wait to learn more about what went down behind the scenes.

• Hook 'Em 7

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm dying here over "Tampon Tim".  The Republicans are literally incels manifested into an entire political party.

Good luck with that strategy you fucking idiots.

They are so fucking fucked. The ayatollahs think the GQP's attitude towards women is too harsh.

40 minutes ago, mdmost said:

The chick on the far right is high AF and just wanting it to be over. The rest are just wanting to get their check on go home. 

Enthusiasm in that photo is palpable. You  see the same joie de vivre at the DMV when they are running 4 hours late on your appointment.

9 minutes ago, C-Man said:

That's it. that's the plan. You could tell in 2020 when Trump realized he wasn't going to win. They are gonna run it back. Between now and then, 100% of their efforts will be spent trying to crank up the hate. That's their entire focus. 

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

That's it. that's the plan. You could tell in 2020 when Trump realized he wasn't going to win. They are gonna run it back. Between now and then, 100% of their efforts will be spent trying to crank up the hate. That's their entire focus. 

And this.  It is 100% their plan.  Really, it always was, until the last year or so when they realized they were actually gonna win enough real votes to get it done.  They don't have to dig too far to find their plans for fuckery, they were right there on the coffee table the whole time.

They will try to take it.  There will be legal fuckery.  There will be violence.  Both must be put down immediately, with extreme prejudice.  And then, our new AG needs to go after every fucker who committed a crime and tried to overthrow our government and/or our election process.  Prove that election interference IS a real thing, IS a crime...and IS the Republican way.

• Hook 'Em 4

14 minutes ago, Haphap said:

SNL will get a ratings bump if they can get him

Better yet, Al Franken in a white wig. He's got the voice and accent to pull it off, plus it'd be karmic justice for Al to get back in the public eye and do some good.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3