[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

13 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Fox News chyron right now:

Now:  Shapiro Campaigns For Harris After VP Snub

😂

Didn’t even have to call his wife ugly first.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I think it's looking better and better that Harris/Walz have the EC numbers on election day.  They're also looking better and better that Trump is going to push the base to make Jan 6 look like a cotillion by comparison.

I'm thinking of heading up there, just as an "observer".  I think a whole shit ton of Harris supporters need to do the same.

I mean....I'm thinking it's kinda like when the Tri-Lamb backup arrives in Revenge of the Nerds...."You just hold it right there."

597553784-af9d3473a3e4140fa118e5046b5574

Except, you know....we're not nearly as cool.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

They're also looking better and better that Trump is going to push the base to make Jan 6 look like a cotillion by comparison.

I'm thinking of heading up there, just as an "observer".  I think a whole shit ton of Harris supporters need to do the same.

Have fun but you realize that Biden/Harris being in charge instead of Trump means there won't be any bullshit at the capitol this time? GOP may try to fuck around at the state level but not in D.C. (I'm skeptical even at the state level given that all the fake electors last time got felonies)

• Hook 'Em 1

Next week I expect him to make his way to Alabama to shore up that incredibly important swing state.

He’s going to Montana in an attempt to lock up the DFGOA endorsement.

1 minute ago, texastough said:

Have fun but you realize that Biden/Harris being in charge instead of Trump means there won't be any bullshit at the capitol this time? GOP may try to fuck around at the state level but not in D.C. (I'm skeptical even at the state level given that all the fake electors last time got felonies)

I could see Trump trying to hold another "rally" this time around but I would bet dollars to donuts that Biden or whoever holds that authority would call in the National Guard this time and have the Capitol well protected.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, texastough said:

It's not possible to put an entire city on lockdown. especially on a weekday.  If you think the Gravy Seals and their ilk aren't coming, you're delusional.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

It's not possible to put an entire city on lockdown. especially on a weekday.  If you think the Gravy Seals and their ilk aren't coming, you're delusional.

It’s not, but I’m guessing the capitol will be fenced off, troops patrolling and ready to hit those fat cows 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Art Vandelay said:

Damn, this crowd is fired up!

Momentum is a thing.  When people feel a tide turning towards the good, they come out of their houses.  They donate when they've never donated before.  They show up and encourage each other.  The feed off of the energy and also add to it -- it's an energy multiplier.  It's not unlike the same shit that has happened with the Trumpists.  They came out from under their rocks because enough of their fellow under-rock dwellers came out, which told them that it was okay -- that their shittiness would even be CELEBRATED.

It's time for good and decent people to do that and more.  It's our time.  Come out.  Fight.  And keep coming out and fighting.  This is how we fight.  And when we fight, we win.

• Hook 'Em 8

Hope is such a horrible thing. I’m really starting to believe they can win a red leaning state like North Carolina and while Florida and Texas are lost causes at least show closer than in the past to put maga out of its misery for fucking good.

• Hook 'Em 4

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

They only need to protect capitol hill. Think for a minute

Just now, texastough said:

They only need to protect capitol hill. Think for a minute

Oh for fuck's sake.  They want to create chaos.  They aren't just gonna go home when they can't disrupt the vote.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Love that Kamala is leaning into "Coach" Walz. 

The should have him come out like this at every rally going forward.

image.gif.269d51e9c7581ec1082579b403dcbe39.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Its probably pretty fucking cool if you were  on that HS state championship team to see the ole coach running for VP. 

Or if you took his Social Studies class. Or were in that Gay-Straight Alliance.

• Hook 'Em 6

13 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Oh for fuck's sake.  They want to create chaos.  They aren't just gonna go home when they can't disrupt the vote.

Brother, who is in charge of the military now? Who will have the Capitol Police ready this time? They can try and they will be put down. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, Js1 said:

Man  wanted her to say something like “JD Vance was sitting on mounting the couch watching on TV while Walz was on the sideline”

lets be real here

• Haha 5

Just now, mdmost said:

Brother, who is in charge of the military now? Who will have the Capitol Police ready this time? They can try and they will be put down. 

I fully understand the current office holders.  I think it would be a good look to have an equal (or greater) opposing voice to contradict their bullshit.  I'm not saying anyone should bring a fucking gun.

Look into "Million Man March" and other events in that city.  Make it impossible for them to be heard.  This isn't difficult.

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Boy, he is hitting Trump hard. 

Man they’re really socking it to the Donald Trump guy. He must work there or something 

• Hook 'Em 1