[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Yep, Minnesota’s AAA bond rating, top 10 For business, top state for healthcare, #3 happiest state

I mean, for real--the only reason everyone isn't moving to Minnesota is (a) the winter and (b) the cuisine.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Watching the replay of the speech. Shapiro is like a fucking WWE star with his speaking and I am here for it. But as awesome as he was, I can absolutely see why the GOP wanted to keep n against him. The base would hate how slick, and put together he is…Walz was the perfect choice. 

• Hook 'Em 6

Well I bought a yard sign and gave some on top. I gave to Obama and Biden but usually not til closer to the election. Didn’t give to Hilary because I swore she didn’t need it to beat a fucking charlatan, but that’s in the past. The New Democrats are fire so far!

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I'm just gonna assume Walz's son Gus in named after Augustus McCrae and nothing anyone says will change my mind. 

Or he was a fan of the football kicking mule. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Once Trump fucks up and insults Walz's family, life will go on as normal. Then that night, Walz will vibrate through the walls of Mar-a-Lago and commence to whompin and whalin on him until they can't tell the difference between Donnie and the diaper.

Ah, the old number 6

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 2

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Bros, we are so far away from that sinking feeling of inevitability when Biden froze at the debate. We're going to destroy Trump once and for all. 

We're going to beat the shit out of him and probably his supporters too when they try a coup again and then we're going to replace Garland with a real AG and Trump's going to actually get charged and convicted for serious federal crimes and he's going to die cold and alone in federal prison.  

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

I wish someone of prominence in oklahoma had the balls to say this to fucking Ryan Walter’s. The state republican AG has come close, but somebody needs to seriously look ready to beat his ass like Coach here.

• Hook 'Em 4

18 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Where’s Melania?

Mrs. Walz was so freakin' excited there. I went back and watched the full end of the speech, and the happiness she exuded for Tim was incredibly genuine. She seems awesome too. 

• Hook 'Em 8

35 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Here's Walz talking about shrinking Trump down.

image.thumb.png.3c50c5e0112109363c94d82dfc5ae7a8.png

https://www.threads.net/@podsaveamerica/post/C-WLJXVBbfD

Here’s the full episode cued up to Walz’s interview. The whole thing is worth a listen.

You can also listen to it here, it’s episode 905:

https://crooked.com/podcast-series/pod-save-america/

The most recent episode is good too. It was recorded last night before they knew who the VP pick would be so they gave two reactions, one for if it was Shapiro and another for if it was Walz, each with the appropriate spin. (They also gave a third for if it was a surprise candidate but that was mostly just silliness.)

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

BLACK PEOPLE burned down the entire city of Minneapolis!!!

--

Fuck off you hateful pieces of shit!

All 5 black people that live in Minn. Prince was there too.

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Here’s the full episode cued up to Walz’s interview. The whole thing is worth a listen.

You can also listen to it here, it’s episode 905:

https://crooked.com/podcast-series/pod-save-america/

The most recent episode is good too. It was recorded last night before they knew who the VP pick would be so they gave two reactions, one for if it was Shapiro and another for if it was Walz, each with the appropriate spin. (They also gave a third for if it was a surprise candidate but that was mostly just silliness.)

Thanks. I didn't know where it came from, but I saw the Threads post earlier, and then folks were mentioning cable people saying he shrinks Trump down. I'm guessing this interview is where they got that from.

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Very interesting from Jamie Gangel that Shapiro leaned very much into his ambition during his interview and a “2 for the price of 1” type of deal

Not because he’s Jewish - he doesn’t sound like a good governing partner. He wanted to be co-POTUS

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

And this

image.png.028478bf1343c0bf21d98799cc1f99dd.png

That and it’s a stark relief from Trump, who they get was those things because he claimed them. Suddenly the silver spoon nyc upbringing is evident. 

• Hook 'Em 2